LG Home Comfort

Reviews for LG Home Comfort

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

Highly recommended!!

We recently contacted LG Home Comfort for a furnace repair. What a great experience! The technicians went above and beyond. They fixed the furnace for a low price and even fixed my gas piping that was not installed properly by the other company. Highly recommend LG Home Comfort.

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our service as your comfort is our number 1 priority!

S&D Lisozzi
S&D Lisozzi

Fantastic support & incredibly timely!

LG Home Comfort put the warm and cozy comfort back into our home, all complete within an exception timeframe...our furnace gave up and we called around for multiple quotes, we happily landed a very pleasurable call with Pat at LG Home Comfort. This was one of the only companies that gave us the time of day and more than willing to address our concerns. We spoke to Pat about our furnace troubles and he not only provided exceptional customer service, fair pricing, he was also incredibly knowledgeable in the field and was able to help us by providing a quote in a timely fashion. The installation team arrived very soon after, lead by Bobby. He, and his team worked efficiently to warm our home within a few hours. During and throughout installation of our new furnace, they laid down coverings to protect our carpet and they wore their masks at all time. Bobby and his entire team were incredibly respectful, they cleaned up any residue from the installation and left our furnace room in much better shape than before. When they were done, Bobby walked us through the entire job, taking time to explain to us exactly what they had done. We were very impressed! Overall, we were incredibly satisfied by the entire process from start to finish. Speaking with Pat at the beginning instantly put our minds at ease, it continued to get better once Bobby and his installation team arrived to install our new furnace. We are happy to report that we are warm and cosy and very happy with the results curtesy of LG Home Comfort. We would recommend this incredible company to anyone who would require their service!

S&D Lisozzi, thank you for sharing your experience with us!We strive to leave clients like yourself happy and satisfied with our work! Your comfort will always be our number 1 priority!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Furnace Installation

It's a freezing cold day in mid-December in Ontario, and my furnace decides to quit on me - no heat. I found LG Home Comfort online. Saw some good reviews and decided to give them a try. I couldn't be happier with quality and speed of service that I got. Bobby and his team got here and replaced the furnace on the same day, no need to sleep with a parka on tonight. Bobby and his team were professional, and they went above and beyond to make sure that the job was done right, and that I understood everything that needed to be done. I'll be contacting them again, when my AC decides to quit on me.

Thank you for sharing these kind words with us! We are happy you had a great experience with our service and we look forward to servicing you in the near future when you need us! We'll be here!

- LG Home Comfort team

Top of the line service

My furnace was not working properly last week and I had no idea what to do about it. I contacted LG home comfort and their technician was at my place the same day. He figured out the problem and fixed it in no time. I just loved their service and professionalism.I would highly recommend LG home comfort.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We strive to leave our clients happy and satisfied as their comfort is our top priority!

Ram
Ram
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Beyond what was expected

I am beyond impressed with the quick and efficient service I received. Pat, is amazing and I would highly recommend him for your home (furnace etc.) needs. I called needing a new humidifier and he was more than helpful. Thank you!

Hi Ram. Thank you for recognizing Pat and we are thrilled you are happy with his service. Please reach out directly to him for any future needs. Stay safe!

Installing

Very Professional at job and do the clean joob very good service at job .

Hi Sina. We appreciate your review and are glad that our installers were able to meet your expectations.

Furnace Repair

What a great company to deal with. From my initial phone call, to them calling me an hour before my appt, to the beyond polite & efficient techs sent. Its so nice to deal with a company that is local, fair and professional throughout the whole process. They did a furnace repair and techs were very knowledgeable and did a great job. Good job guys.

Thank you for your kind words! You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Furnace/AC Installation

When our furnace broke down, we contacted 3 companies for a price. LG Home Comfort was the only company actually educating us what our options were rather than just quoting the cheapest option. It was top notch service and installation experience. We will gladly recommend LG to our family and friends.

Thank you for trusting us with your home and your families' comfort.

Furnace Install

My 20 year old furnace decided to go out of the blue. After hours of calling various hvac companies to no avail. I picked LGhomecomfort. They showed up the very next day and job was done meticulously. Really happy with the service provided.

Thank you for allowing us into your home. We greatly appreciate your business. Keep well!

Furnace Installation

Right when it started getting cold, my old furnace kicked the bucket. These guys saved me from freezing, literally. Fast and professional, followed social distancing guidelines to a T, never a moment not wearing masks which I really appreciated. All in all fantastic service and for alot cheaper then some of the estimates I saw!

Thank you for your review, we will pass along your kind words to your technicians. Stay safe!

More about LG Home Comfort

Currently Offering 6 Months Payment Deferral on all New Installations

Air Purification

The air in your home, for the most part, is the same air being re-circulated over and over again - contaminants included. These contaminants include mold, viruses, pet dander, pollens and household toxins to name a few. There are a variety of options for air purifiers, at all budget levels, that can help you take the next step in a healthier home. LG Home Comfort technicians can guide you through the simplest room solutions right up to whole home air purifiers with hepa filters and UV-C lights. At LG Home Comfort we are confident that we can find an air purification solution for your home.

Contact us today to book your air purification installation.

Water Purification

Your homes’ water is an essential part of your everyday life - everything you do in your home requires it! But did you know the quality of your water can also affect the efficiency and lifespan of your appliances? Hard water can cause internal build up of minerals in your washing machine, dishwasher and hot water heater. The level of water purification your home needs depends on the combination of your current water and what outcomes you are looking for.

We offer a full range of water treatment options: softeners, chlorine & iron filters and reverse osmosis units. Allow the LG team to test your water, free of charge, and design a water purification system that gives you the best water possible.

Contact us today to book your water purification installation or a complimentary water test.

Heating

Whether you require a tune-up, seasonal maintenance or a new furnace, let our professional team of technicians evaluate your needs and walk you through your heating options. A poorly designed and installed system can lead to low efficiency and increased operating costs - at LG Home Comfort we take the time to customize each installation to ensure peak performance and efficiency.

Contact us today to book your tune-up, seasonal maintenance or a new furnace appointment.

Cooling

When it comes to cooling, reliability and consistency is key. Every home is unique, which is why our team will take the time to assess your home, your cooling needs and come up with a solution that fits your needs and your budget.

Contact us today to book your AC repair, maintenance or installation appointment.

Water

Installing over 1000 water heaters per month, we are experts at heating your home water. Whether you need a simple repair or a new system, our technicians will walk you through the process and explain your different options. Our no-pressure sales guarantee will ensure that you can make a decision in your own time, with all of the information you need.

Contact us today to book your water heater repair or installation appointment.