Just Cedar - Fences and Decks

Just Cedar - Fences and Decks

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Just Cedar - Fences and Decks

Backyard Fence

Julian was working on my neighbour's fence. He spoke to me about my fence. He was extremely courteous and didn't pressure me at all. Seeing how professionally Julian tackled my neighbour's project, I didn't hesitate to have him do mine as well. I love my new fence and so does everyone else who sees it. Julian stained it beautifully. I can't wait to ask him to come back and make me some flower boxes and benches.

Thank you Maria, I'm glad you like it. The planters are next!!

Danya
Danya

Nice new fence!

Julian was very accommodating and went out of his way to make this project work, given that we took on this relatively big project during a pandemic and a materials shortage :)
I'm very happy with our 6.5' all-cedar fence.

Thanks alot Danya! Enjoy it for the summer!!

Kathryn Collins
Kathryn Collins

New fence and bench

Julian built a new fence and bench in my tiny backyard. It was a complicated job because of concrete footings around my backyard and a very tight space but Julian was great at troubleshooting and found the best solutions. His work is high quality and his attention to detail is unmatched. I get so many compliments on my “new backyard” and it’s all because of his work. 10/10 would highly recommend.

Thank you so much Kathryn! Glad you love it!!

Yuliya
Yuliya

Absolutely amazing

Julian is amazing. I had to install two side gates to keep our puppy inside. Not only he matched gates to our fence so it aligned with house style, but he also fixed our fence as several planks were broken. Gates look actually much better then the whole fence so now I am thinking I will need to change my fence eventually) Julian is a very hard worker, job is done fast and efficient. Great quality for materials, clean and fast. Very highly recommend

Thank you so much!! Glad you like it!!

Tony S.
Tony S.

Cedar Fence and Gate

Julian did a fantastic job, he was very professional and hard working. I could not be more satisfied with the results of the fence and gate. He took our discussed plan and also suggested improvements along the way. The workmanship was clean and meticulous, every piece was perfectly sized and placed. Julian went above and beyond to ensure quality work that looks amazing.

Thank you Tony!!

DP from Toronto
DP from Toronto

Deck Build plus small fence.

Aviram built my cedar deck, including a privacy partition and small fence and it turned out great. It took longer than expected but that was likely due to the attention to detail and how meticulous Aviram is. The workmanship is really great. I expect it to last a long time.

Thank you so much! glad to know it was worth the waiting ;)

Stephane in Toronto
Stephane in Toronto

Replacement of fence and other external repairs

Very professional and reliable carpenter. Our fence was falling, and they were quick to arrive, provide a quote and get the work completed just before the holidays. Avarim, is very precise and takes pride in his work. I has confidence that the work was going to be completed on time - will last for several years. He also managed to get a few odd jobs done around the exterior of the house.

Thank you, Stephane!

Vince Ambra from Old Toronto
Vince Ambra from Old Toronto

Driveway Gate

Could not happier with the results of the gate that Just Cedar - Fences and Decks installed for us. Aviram met with us and we planned out the design of the gate together. From there, he took what was an eyesore and turned it into a conversation piece. Cannot tell you how many compliments we have received for the gate! The workmanship is top notch and Aviram stands behind his work 100%! We would happily recommend Just Cedar - Fences and Decks!

Thank you Vince!

Back deck rebuild

Our ask was to keep our existing deck’s footprint, pillars, and roof, but replace everything else, and create an access door to make convenient storage under the deck. Aviram did an amazing job. His attn to detail and care he puts into his work is exceptional. He was perfectly within proposed budget and timelines. We love our deck! Highly recommend this service.

Thanks a lot! It was a real pleasure working with you on this project

Front Steps, Back Deck, Pergola, and large cedar planters

Aviram approaches carpentry as an artist. A pragmatic artist, who listens. The finished work is stunning because he has an eye for detail and selects his materials carefully and can think creatively about the needs of the client.

For our back deck, the objective was to maximize the size of the deck and also the yard - which meant minimizing the space used for stairs and handrails. Aviram suggested the step down under the sliding glass door, and lowering the deck, so as to avoid the need for safety railings.

For the planters, he suggested a design that would conceal an unattractive gas metre at the front of the house.

Given Aviram's degree of skill and competence, he is quite well priced.

Thank you! It was a fun project and we're glad you like the results!

More about Just Cedar - Fences and Decks

We're building quality exterior projects all around Toronto and the GTA, using cedar wood. specializing in fences, gates, decks and pergolas.