Brampton ON L6T 3P2

Reviews for Apex Enterprise

Hughley in Brampton
Hughley in Brampton

Troubleshoot Basement Outlets & Replace Exterior GFCI

Half of my basement outlets & the outlet in my backyard were not working.
Apex responded to my post on Homestars, and we were able to book an appointment the same day.
We met later that same day, they diagnosed & fixed the problem and even rectified a potentially unsafe condition within my breaker panel.
Pricing was good, even with the use of his own replacement GFCI outlet.
Overall, I'm quite happy with the service provided.

Thanks for your business

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Electrical Work done

I had Apex Enterprise electricians come out and do some electrical work for me. They added an external plug and a sensor light on the external wall. I was very satisfied with the work. They were quick and knowledgeable and reasonably priced.
I would recommend them for work.

Thanks for your consideration

Most reliable and professional electrician I’ve worked with!

We chose Apex enterprise to finish our basement and we are so happy with the outcome! Tej was so reliable and professional, he got everything done in a timely matter and was very clean. We would recommend Apex enterprises to everyone! 10/10

Thanks you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Custom home

They did a great job wiring our custom home and landscape lighting. Highly recommend. Outstanding company.

client satisfaction is our top priority
Thanks for the trust.

Joyce in Mississauga
Joyce in Mississauga

Troubleshoot electrical issues

Tejpal is very knowledgeable, and was able to diagnose the cause of our electrical outage very quickly and remedy it. Highly responsive, professional and punctual. He was honest with recommendations on types of lightbulbs we should be using that will be most cost effective.

Thanks for your trust and support

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Electrical vehicle charging station

I bought my first electric car and needed someone to install the electrical charging wire for my car quickly with inspection. These guys finished everything within 2 days with Esa inspection . They did nice clean job with professionalism , very happy with thtir work

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Outlet issue

Very knowledgeable and very efficient. Debuged issue quickly and was able to fix it in a timely manner.

I recommend him for tricky electrical problems. Also was professional and on time

Thanks

Potlight abd panel upgrade

I was looking for a professional electrician that can put in my pot lights for a great price and thankfully I found Apex enterprise. They were nice and polite and put in my potlights same day. It looks so beautiful... Thank you.

pleasure working with you thanks for trusting us
Apex Enteprise

Jugraj Singh from Singh Concrete and Renovations Inc.

Electrical work. Panel upgrade and pot lights.

Tejpal did an excellent job with upgrading electrical panel and installing pot lights. Very professional , on time and fast service. I found the rates to be very reasonable. Very happy with the work. Highly recommend.

Thanks for your continuing trust

More about Apex Enterprise

Apex Enterprise is your one-stop-shop for the best-of-the-best in renovations service with over 15 years of Experience. we are licensed Electrical Contractors.
Helping Homeowners since 2007 with their Electrical needs and troubleshooting, Landscaping lighting, Electrical vehicle Charger, Potlights , Panel Change or Upgrade and Complete House Wiring.