D.A.D. HVAC

Mississauga ON L5L 4K7

Reviews for D.A.D. HVAC

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Quick, professional and thoughtful

We had our BBQ gas line replaced. Derek went out of his way to set it up properly and neatly through our fence so if we need to replace our deck in the future it won't be in the way. Fantastic service!

Thanks for the kind words Adam!!! Happy grilling!!

PMistry in Oakville
PMistry in Oakville

New gas line

Derek and his team were on time, did a great job and cleaned-up after themselves. Very professional and highly recommended.

Thank you very much!!

New gas line

Derek and him team were on time, did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. Quick friendly service, highly recommend.

wandar945
wandar945
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

HVAC

Very nice guys. Did the job quickly and were very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

mystery furnace leak

had a leaky furnace (so weird). contacted dan and derek. response was swift, communication was great, arrival was prompt, explanation was clear, service was excellent. would absolutely recommend/use again. dan and derek are two very cool guys.

Thanks very much for the kind words!! ✌

Replace condenser coil in AC.

Amazing service. Very thorough. The even used rugs to protect our hard wood floors. Very happy with DAD.

thanks for the kind words 👍

Marilyn
Marilyn

Fast, reliable and honest

My AC has been leaking for a couple of years now and I decided to call D.A.D. HVAC to come and have a look at it. Derek was quick to respond, came over to have a look at the problem within a couple of days. He is a super nice guy and he diagnosed the problem within an hour or so. He told me I needed a part, I asked him how much it would be to do what needed to be done and he gave me a ballpark figure. When he came to fix it, he ended up charging me less than he quoted. How many people would do that? I would absolutely recommend Derek and D.A.D. HVAC to anyone. That kind of customer service and honesty is hard to come by. When you pair it with knowledge, you get D.A.D.

Thanks Marilyn! We are glad Dan and Derek were able to help!!

Brenden in Oakville
Brenden in Oakville

Air conditioner issues

Personable and thorough. Highly recommend. The condition of my ac is much better now. thank you.

Thanks for the kind words Brenden! Happy to help!

AC not cooling! Very hot and humid! Derek to the rescue

I woke up this morning and noticed the house wasn’t as cool as usual. I called Derek from D.A.D HVAC and he was here quickly as promised. He explained our system and gave us some options. Voila! Problem fixed! Our home is nice and cool again! Great service. Professional. Very reasonable rates, honest and trustworthy. Thanks Derek!

Thanks very much for the kind words!! So happy we could help!

Christina
Christina

Air Conditioner replaced!

After my air conditioner broke on a very hot day I needed help right away and D.A.D came through! Derek and Dan were awesome to deal with over the phone and over email, and then of course in person. They kept the work area clean, let me know their progress at different steps, and explained everything in detail. I love the new unit - time to keep cool, again! Thanks guys!

Thanks Christina. It was a great to work with you!!

More about D.A.D. HVAC

D.A.D. HVAC was founded in 2020 by Daniel Ahumada & Derek Pimentel.

While working for one of the big HVAC companies, Dan & Derek worked together as partners.

Installing top quality, high efficiency furnaces, air conditioners and tankless hot water heaters. Over several years, we heard concerns from customers telling us, that they wished there was a company out there that was honest and trustworthy. That can perform great service at an affordable price. We got to thinking…..why not us?? As the days went by, we heard more and more of customers wanting better customer service and dependable certified technicians.

The day finally came when they decided to just do it. Coming up with a name that people could relate to, was the first of many steps ahead for Dan & Derek. That’s when “D.A.D. HVAC” was born. (Dan and Derek). The rest, as they say, is history!!