Global Empire Contracting Ltd

Global Empire Contracting Ltd

Reviews for Global Empire Contracting Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Basement renovation

recently had our entire basement professionally finished. From start to finish of the project they were extremely professional, listening and reacting to any questions, suggestions, or concerns. They had quality control at every step, started the framing within in a week of us signing, and completed the project in the original time frame. They were great value. The overall finished product was exactly what we were looking for, seemlessly matching the upstairs quality and finishing. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the kind words :)we are so happy you love the new space . Clients like you guys are what makes our job so easy we looking forward to starting the next project with you.

Global Empire

Bathroom Renovation

I am writing this review because I am so happy with the work that was done in my home, VERY professional.. I will give my recommendation to everyone who is looking for work done, well done thanks again!!

We are so happy with the outcome for this project , you were a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Global Empire Contracting

Great work for my home renovation

I really can’t say enough good things about this company. This was a 6-month renovation and it was right on schedule, start to finish. I have no hesitation in recommending this company! Dependable for renovations large and small and, in fact we are planning to have them back.

Thank you so much for your kind review - we greatly appreciate the opportunity to have worked in your home!!!! Thank you!!! Can't wait to start the next project!
Global Empire Contracting

Dallas
Dallas
0 reviews Kimberley, BC

Bathroom

My husband and I had great intentions when we decided to take on our bathroom project. We learned very quickly that this wasn’t possible. Global came in and made things easy and affordable they are truly amazing. We are very grateful!!

Hi Dallas, thanks for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and your Husband. Your continuous support is really helping us earn the trust of your family and friends.

0 reviews Langley City, BC

Bathroom

Global was 1 of 5 estimates we received that were qualified to do the ENTIRE project not just bits and pieces. They helped design and select everything from the faucets to the tiles and glass. My husband and I wanted a big enough shower to accommodate the both of us and they definitely executed that perfectly. They added a bench and extra storage cubbies, which we didn't think about but absolutely love the outcome! Definitely hiring again in the future. Thanks!

Hello Nancy, thank you first and foremost for taking the time to write us a review. We know that everyone is extremely busy and we really do appreciate it. You were a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy to see you are enjoying the little extras :).

We can't wait to work with you guys again, and the guys still talk about how you spoiled them during their days there.

brittanywallace_775
brittanywallace_775
1 review Langley City, BC

Bathroom

I can’t find the words to tell you how impressed I was with my bathroom. It was finished in a few weeks, ahead of schedule and my expectations were exceeded. Highly recommend! We will be coming back in the future

Hi Brittnay;

Thank you for taking the time to write us this short but sweet review!! Can't wait to work together again on your dream kitchen and exterior upgrades.

thanks again

David in Surrey
David in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Interior home demolition and newly renovated

My home that I now live in was passed down to my Dad from my grandparents. The home was built in 1978 so I hired them to demolish, and start from scratch. its completely newly renovated thanks to globalempire. They were absolutely fantastic with communicating with us during the whole process. We were even more satisfied with the quality of work. The outcome was way above expectations for me and my wife. We are excited to get our exterior complete by globalempire next. They definitely have are business and our recommendations.

Hello David;

What an amazing outcome eh???? SOOOOOO thankful you love the end result and took the time to write us such a great review. You are just so awesome to work with and your knowledge in construction was very impressive, the opening is still open if you want to join the team LOLLL. I will be posting your home in our portfolio for years to come!

Thanks again and talk soon

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Basement development

I developed my basement with a little wetbar for my *Mans Cave*. I needed a large living space, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Bridget helped me with the colour coordination and making it look, big, bright and fresh! I love the finish product and already referred friends that what the same work done.

dts.nightclub
dts.nightclub
1 review Surrey, BC

Full House Remodel for selli purposes

We had so much to be done in our old home before we put it on the market. Global executed it with ease. We gutted the kitchen 3 bathrooms, changed all of the fixtures, flooring Throughout, painted 4 bedrooms and living areas

Scotia.ink
Scotia.ink
1 review Langley City, BC

Amazing bathroom upgrade

I was so impressed from befinnning to end of this project. I was afraid to take the plunge at first as this was my first time hiring somebody for remodeling purposes. Everybody was so patient and they exceeded my expectations.

I never thought my bathroom could look this amazing. They walked me through every step and made sure I was comfortable with every aspect of the renovation. I can’t wait for my next project with them.

Thanks for choosing us , we are happy we could bring your vision to life and are excited to get started with the next project .

Thanks
Global Empire

More about Global Empire Contracting Ltd

Allow Global Empire’s professionals to assist you with your renovation project with the utmost care and attention. We specialize in kitchen/ bathroom & all home improvement projects including outdoor living, decks, fences, siding & maintenance. We take pride in dedicating our time and best efforts to helping homeowners and investors ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Burnaby?