JNG ELECTRIC INC

JNG ELECTRIC INC

Reviews for JNG ELECTRIC INC

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Fireplace Wiring

Great experience working with JNG Electric. They were very quick to respond to my inquiry and provide the services needed. Jamie was friendly, courteous and did a great job.
Would highly recommend JNG for any electrical needs. These guys will definitely be my go to for any work I need done around the house.

Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
1 review Courtice, ON

AmaZing Emergency Service

JNG electric were the first to answer my call when we had a major electrical emergency. They were so kind and understanding; they took me from being overwhelmed to feeling like they had everything under control. It was the evening and a holiday so I didn’t think I would have any hope. They communicated with hydro one and took immediate control of the situation when I didn’t know what to do. They replaced my whole panel and did it within 24 hours for a very reasonable price. Thank you so much! I will always go to JNG for all my electrical needs. Highly recommended.

Chelsea B
Chelsea B
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Highly Recommend!

JNG Electric Inc. did a large job in our home- pot lights, chandeliers, smart switches and dimmers. They were very attentive to details, prompt, friendly and competitively priced. The final product looks fantastic! We are very happy with our choice to use their services! Would highly recommend. Thank you, JNG Electric Inc. team!

Hi Chelsea, thank you for the kind words. As always we strive to provide the best experience to all of our clients. You were a pleasure to work with as well. Thank you Chelsea, all the best!

More about JNG ELECTRIC INC

We are a full service family owned and operated electrical repair and installation company that has served the GTHA, Durham, Peterborough and Kawartha regions for over 10 years. Our experienced certified and trusted team provide our loyal customers with quality and expertise in commercial and residential building renovations, upgrades, repairs and construction. With energy use and consumption on the mind, we should be your first choice for all of your energy management solutions. JNG ELECTRIC specializes in LED lighting retrofits, lighting control, electric vehicle charging stations and other types of energy management systems.

Our mission is to exceed standards in the construction field and maintain long term relationships with our employees, customers and suppliers. This is achieved through knowledge, attention to detail, dependability, communication, and taking pride in our work.