Goldfinch Renovations

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
ON K0A 3E0

Reviews for Goldfinch Renovations

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Cabinet painting, quartz countertops and wall painting.

We had Goldfinch spray paint our old oak kitchen cabinets, paint 5 rooms of our house, and update our old laminate countertop to quartz, they've done a really fantastic work, friendly crew, always on time, a very fair price, definitely will hire them in our future projects and refer them to friends and relatives for sure, good job Goldfinch Renovation.
Zita

House painting and Kitchen Renovation

We hired Goldfinch Renovation to paint our house, paint our kitchen cabinets as well as changing our old counter top to a new quartz granite and they have done an excellent job with great professionalism, we would love to hire them again for our future projects.

Jenna
Jenna
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great painting and drywall!

Hired this company to paint our kitchen, stairs, and replace the bathroom ceiling drywall which had been damaged. They took their time and did fantastic work! The finished rooms all look wonderful and I would absolutely hire them again!

Krisha
Krisha

Kitchen cabinets painted

We hired Djalal to paint our cabinets, from a dark brown to a light gray. He did a fantastic job-- the cabinets look much brighter. The service was also speedy. The cabinets were completed within a week which was the timeframe initially given.
I'd recommend Goldfinch Renovations highly.

Private User reviews Russell, ON

Kitchen Cabinet painting

Goldfinch Removations we’re very friendly and amazing to work with! They worked very promptly to finish my paint job in the short window I provided them. The painting job itself was amazing and made my cabinets look brand new! Thank you Goldfinch Renovations!!

Neo in Guelph
Neo in Guelph

Cabinet painting

Djalal has been professional and nice. He did an excellent job on repainting my kitchen cabinets. We are very satisfied with his work. My kitchen looks brand new and wonderful.

Sanjeev in Thornhill
Sanjeev in Thornhill

Kitchen cabinet re-painting

I was very pleased with the service from Goldfinch Renovations. They recommended a higher quality paint, which I purchased, and was very pleased with the result. The entire job from start to finish took 5 days.

More about Goldfinch Renovations