Adam Window & Gutter Cleaning Services & Repair

dxiaoying in Barrie
dxiaoying in Barrie
1 review , ON

Adam did very well

Adam did very well yesterday and besides gutter cleaning and window cleaning, He could do carpet and couch cleaning too. I will definitely employ him again

OldOfflineMan
OldOfflineMan

Cleaned Rubble out of Gutter

Bilal cleared much rubble that has accumulated in the gutter for years and provided inspection of the roof. Even though the work much more difficult and took longer than he expected, he offered to stick to his original quote. Punctual, efficient, courteous and informative. Will definitely hire him again.

speckman in Mississauga
speckman in Mississauga

Gutter cleaning

Great service and great to work with. Very professional and even rolled up my hoses and made sure my lawn was clean. would definitely recommend to anyone needing gutters cleaned.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Gutter and Windows cleaning.

Bilal provided great job. I had gutter cleaning in 2 units which were neglected for years. I have also got cleaned outside windows and now they are cristal clean. I recomend his services.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Gutter cleaning

Good job done, he cleaned all gutters efficiently also some minor repairs!
Reasonable and friendly! I am happy!

Gutter cleaning

Great job on cleaning the gutter including ever tough corner. And trimmed trees as service

Window Cleaning, and Gutter Cleaning

This is the first time I have had my windows cleaned outside, and I am so happy with the work that was done. My windows are so clean that it looks like there is no glass in them. I will certainly have them cleaned again next year. Also the gutters.

More about Adam Window & Gutter Cleaning Services & Repair

We are a professional window cleaner, we are punctual, always on time, always make sure the jobs are done to the top satisfaction. We make sure we are careful in the house. We are looking to build relationship with customers so we ensure the jobs is always done to perfection.

We do interior and exterior window cleaning.