Mas Air Home Comfort

Reviews for Mas Air Home Comfort

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Completed blown-in insulation

Work with Norman at MAS. Norman provided a detailed quote and pictures showing the work that needed to be done and completed. Added insuation to bring attic up to R80. We also did work to to seal the bathroom air vents and added batts to help deaden exterior noise into the house. Work done well, on schedule, and as agreed.

Hello Daniel, thanks for your review and trusting

Tom
Tom
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Blown in, insulation above garage -great job, good price

I had this company do blown in insulation, in the attic above my garage and living room. They provided a very competitive quote and were able to do the job within a week of providing the quote. They did a great job and were very nice to deal with. I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks Tom, we appreciate your amazing review

JC / GTA
JC / GTA
5 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Effective insulation, honest company

We found out that the space above our family room/garage had a very low amount of batting insulation (R10 I think) so we looked around for quotes for pump-in insulation for approximately 600 square feet. Mas Air quoted the best price for the basic filling and baffles that we wanted. They were friendly and efficient and were able to schedule us in about a week after initial contact (and on a weekend day too), which was great as some others we talked to were booking a few months out. They filled the insulation in to R60 level and we can feel the difference in air temperature in the family room right away. They did a reasonably good job with the clean up though there was still a few bits of fibreglass floating around but easy enough to shop vac that ourselves. They are also an honest company - somehow we accidentally transferred them the balance owing twice, and they were the ones who brought it to our attention and returned the money. Would highly recommend!

Thanks for your reviews and trust our satisfaction service.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Furnace replacement

Friendly customer service, professional field testing and acceptable quote.
We reported our Furnace problems on Wednesday and then new Furnace has beed installed by Thursday night, super fast!!!, faster than our expection.

Thanks for your reviews and trust our satisfaction service.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace and humidifier

Great experience having a new furnace and humidifier installed. Mas team was very attentive to details and made sure we were comfortable navigating the furnace features before leaving. We had an unexpected failure of our furnace during near-zero temperatures and had a great response time from the entire team, from our initial assessment by Steven and John to discuss options. I would recommend it if you need any furnace issues in the future!

Hi Thanks for your 10 stars review of us, enjoy our satisfaction service! Have a wonderful day

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great Furnace and AC Service

Highly recommend! Fantastic experience with all staff involved. Dave was very knowledgeable and honest about the issues with the current system and what was needed. And made the whole process of buying a new furnace & AC comfortable and easy to understand. Mas team did an excellent job with the install - clean, efficient, and friendly. 10/10

Hello ,
Thanks for the amazing reviews

Private User reviews Markham, ON

AC

I was delighted with my new AC installed by John and Alex. Very professional and courteous. They did a great job. All were very good at answering questions and explaining everything. Thanks again!

Hello ,
Thanks for the amazing reviews

Ivy in Mississauga
Ivy in Mississauga

Hot water heating system installation

I worked with Shane to replace the hot water tank and the heating+cooling system.
The installation team was extremely professional, meticulous and clean. Mas Air team answered all my questions patiently and educated me about the existing infrastructure as well as the new installation. Even reminds me the time to replace filter. The team understood my needs very well and was able to fit the system in a small space.

Hi Ivy,
Thanks for your review and for trusting

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Thermostat install

Great service and very friendly manners from the gentlemen who came to my home. I am very stratified and thankful for the thermostat installed. I highly recommend their installation services.

Thanks for the review and trust our satisfaction services

Zhou in Oakville
Zhou in Oakville

Furnace and Humidifier replace

Mas Air is an excellent and very responsible company! I replaced the heating system recently in a good price with high quality of service, I highly recommend this company to everyone!

Hey Zhou, thanks for trusting and choosing us. Enjoy your new furnace.

More about Mas Air Home Comfort

HVAC experts providing sales and service for all types of Furnaces/Air Conditioners/Water Heaters/Insulation Water treatment services energy rebates and more