Ontario Property Restoration Inc

Reviews for Ontario Property Restoration Inc

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Install stone border around pool, and re-do front walkway.

I would not hesitate in recommending this company, They were very professional, courteous, did a really good job, very satisfied. The most important thing is they were not (Cowboy's) a nice change. Thank D.M. L1T-1X3

Thank you very much David it was a pleasure doing your project!

Brilliant Team, fantastic Job. Highly recommend

This team of 3 is the best team you can hire for interlocking work. I had an old interlocked driveway and front porch and not only was it unrevealed, weeds were growing wild. Dan, Cory and Dillon did a brilliant job if relaying the stone, raising the platform and putting new retainer stones. The whole driveway was restored and I love it. Team was super professional, knowledgeable and advised me with all options that will meet my requirement and budget. They completed the job on time and added so much value to my house. They are the best and I highly recommend them. I would definitely go to them in future. Thank you OPR Team.

Thank you so much!

Backyard Upgrade - complete reno

We met Cory, Dylan, Dan and the team after checking a few contractors and some bad experiences. We cannot emphasize enough what a pleasure it was to work with this team. They are not only professional and good at what they do but what wins is the human factor. They are friendly, polite and hardworking - their delightful personalities won our hearts! We will definitely be reaching out to them for all future projects.

Thank you so much for you kind words! It was a pleasure working for you

greatwoodwork
greatwoodwork

Deck repairs and staining

They did a great job repairing the deck, sanding and staining. It looks like a new deck! They also power washed and sealed the inlock patio. Price was competitive and the work was excellent. I wood recommend this company.

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure refinishing your deck!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Fence repair

I received several quotes for the old fence replacement and repair.
Cory came out to look at the condition of the fence and provided competitive quotes for both replacing and repairing. Although, obviously the replacement was much more expensive, Cory was never forcing for the expensive option, and as a matter of fact, he recommended repair option for now.
He provided an estimated time he can come out, and he came out to complete the job on more than what was promised without extra fees.
(Extra stake in one of the lose post and replaced few extra balusters than what i originally asked for at no extra charge)
He was honest, friendly and provided great results.
I would definitely recommend him to anyone, and would trust him with any other work that maybe required around my property.

Thank you so much for your review, we look forward to working with you again!

yeoj in Milton
yeoj in Milton

Porch Expoxy

*** Update *** August 10, 2021
it has been 3 months now that the company never came back to fix the epoxy applied by a paint brush. noticeable unevenness. send messages multiple times with no reply. i would not recommend this company for epoxy jobs.

*** Update *** May 21 - I got a message from the owner and i am scheduled to second coat, lets see how it goes and i will change this negative review. fingers crossed.

They contacted me and confirmed that they will do it right to smoothen out the epoxy on June 2 updates will be coming after the completion of the job 5 stars for accepting responsibility and making-things right

Review has 1 previous version

Hello sir you must have us mistaken with another company as we don't do work in Milton and have never had a customer by the name of yeoj. We also do not work With epoxy. Thank you have a great day

Kaitlyn in Hanover
Kaitlyn in Hanover
1 review Hanover, ON

Driveway Power Washing and Sealing

Daniel, Cory and Dillion did a fantastic job from start to finish. Dealing with Daniel on figuring out costs and measurements and all those fun details was so simple. Daniel explained everything very clearly. There were no hidden fees. What he quoted was what I paid. Dillon and Cory did all the labour and boy did they work. I love how friendly I was greeted and how fast they set up and tore down. I’m pretty sure they left my back yard cleaner than when they got here. I went from having the worst driveway on my block filled with oil stains from the previous tenant. To the best looking driveway. Getting services done with any other company is just not an option for me now. That was a fun renovation. Thanks so much guys!

It was a pleasure working with you, thank you for your review!!

zedmk55
zedmk55

Interlock pathway around deck and sodding

Project was initiated last year but due to Covid and shortage of bricks chosen it was set for spring of 2021.
Very polite crew and know their work, have already recommended them
to friends.

Thank you so much for the review!

Interlocking

Found these guys through a good friend and they are great. Their service was super accommodating, and quoted us a good price with quality work. I will definitely ask them again for future jobs and recommend them to friends and family!

Thank you! We appreciate the positive feedback!

1 review Ajax, ON

Summer Project 2020

My interlock had be put down more than 12 yrs ago. Still in good shape but was attracting weeds and uneven in places. Dan, Cory and team did an amazing job re-leveling areas, fixing capping and polymiered the whole surface then wet sprayed to protect. This brought out all the new colour again after weather faded over the years. Pictures are only part of area completed.

I would highly recommend them, project was on time and work area left clean.

Thank you so much for the kind words, we appreciate it!

More about Ontario Property Restoration Inc

We specialize in pressure washing along with deck an interlock Sealing and Restoration
We also: stain decks and fencing
Foundation repair