MRH Waterproofing

Reviews for MRH Waterproofing

Stephan A.
Stephan A.

Basement Waterproofing

We called MRH because we had a crack on the side of our home which would cause water to come into our basement. The company was very responsive and we had one of their employees, Franklin, come to our house within a couple of days. He was very good at explaining what was needed, and how it would be done. Once the gas line was identified by the gas company the work began within a few days. He and his co worker worked all and took pictures as they completed the job so they could show me their progress. At the end of the job all the dirt from the digging was cleaned up, and the debris from the cut concrete was taken away. We would recommend this company 100%

Hi Stephan,
Thank you for your review, it was truly a pleasure working with you guys and we are glad to hear you had a good experience with your crack repair. if you ever need help with any other project, please do not hesitate to let us know. Kind regards!

Anna  in Brampton
Anna in Brampton

Foundation resealing

Frank and his team did a great job in repairing the cracks in my foundation which were causing water to seep into my house. He walked me through the options I had in deciding whether to repair from the inside or outside. I opted for the outside because the protection was going to be better, resulting in him digging up my yard . He also installed a sump pump, giving me the added security of not having to worry about water getting into my house. He is meticulous at cleaning up after him and even power washed my driveway. Would definitely recommend his team.

Thank you for your review Anna! and thank you for choosing MRH Waterproofing for your leaking basement needs, it was a pleasure working with you and please feel free to contact us for any other problem you may have. cheers!

Kitchen reno

Amazing service and great prices. I highly recommend MRH waterproofing for all your home needs. Great job guys

Water proofing on basement

Recently had a job done by MRH Waterproofing

My basement had a problem for a long time and I decided to get a few people to give me a quote.
After speaking with Franklin he advised us on the best options and best direction to take as well and gave a fair quote.
After giving the job to MRH Waterproofing I was really impressed with Franklin and the crew. They were efficient and thorough. A job very well done. It's so great to have this problem resolved. I highly recommend this company the best in basements Waterproofing’s!

Thank you for your ten stars! it is a pleasure to help our customers with any Waterproofing problem they may have. if you ever need anything else please do not hesitate to contact us. cheers!

Brampton Basement Waterproofing External

I worked with this company about a month ago because I was having a huge leak in my basement. As soon as I called they booked my inspection, and a few days later a representative was at my house. He checked the wall and the damage and gave me a quote for the job.
I decided to go with external waterproofing because I wanted to avoid future damage (I did a quick fix for a crack before and it leaked again). I gotta say their work is EXTREMELY clean, they took one day and a half to finish the whole job, cleaned up and left everything spotless. It's rare to see that with construction work, especially outside with the dirt. Overall a very good company, they are family owned and very friendly :) would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your great review! We take pride in our clean work as we don't want to burden our clients with any clean up. We would be very glad to work with you again if you ever need anything else! Thank you for your business and for choosing MRH Waterproofing. Cheers!

Dylan
Dylan

Basement external waterproofing by MRHwaterproofing

It was very comfortable working with a company that the sales men know exactly what they are talking about.

Also, the crews are very professional and clean. Great job
Mrh Waterproofing.

I would recommend this company to my family members, and family friend.

Thank you for your 10 star review Dylan! it was a pleasure for our team to work with you on your exterior waterproofing.
If you, or your friends and family ever need anything do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your business and for choosing MRH Waterproofing.

More about MRH Waterproofing

MRH offers a number of professional waterproofing services for your leaking basement
Contact us for a free estimate at 647 551 4466