Express Construction & Waterproofing

Mississauga ON L5M 4B5
Landscape Contractors & Designers
Express Construction & Waterproofing

Reviews for Express Construction & Waterproofing

Our backyard looks amazing!!

We had a great experience with this company from start to finish which is really hard to find nowadays. The cost was adorable and they took enough time to do the job well and stay within their estimated finish time.
We highly recommend this company to anyone looking for landscaping services. We continue to get compliments on our backyard!

Sayed in Toronto
Sayed in Toronto

Landscape front and back yard

Haroon and his team did my home landscape.
They were very professional, flexible and accommodating.

The team was always on-time as scheduled.

Highly recommend the team and I was very happy to hire them.

Manoj (Stoney Creek)
Manoj (Stoney Creek)
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Hardscaping

We hired ECW for hardscaping. Haroon and his team did a spectacular high-end job. My wife and I are perfectionists and very meticulous about geometry; they met our expectations. The project was wrapped up in time and the team cleaned up before wrapping up.
I would recommend ECW to anyone who is looking for quality work

Thanks

Interlocking in front and back yard

We wanted to completely renovate our front and back yard. Haroon provided us with a reasonable estimate. He and his team started the work on the day that was promised to us and completed it in a timely manner. The diligence that Haroon brought to planning the work and then executing it was a major factor in having this project completed on time. The finished project completely changed the look of our front and back yards.

Interlocking

Did interlocking to extend previous concrete. Worked fast and completed in 4.5 days. Trustworthy and easy to work with. Haroons the best

Thanks bro

Naqi
Naqi
0 reviews Milton, ON

Brilliant work, would highly recommend

Very professional and experienced. Was so nice and helpful and great with communication. Did an amazing job on our interlock work. Would highly recommend!

Grass Installation

Haroon and his team are great at what they doing. From the time they started project till they finished. I had no stress. They did a wonderful job and would recommend anyone to try Haroon and his team for landscaping.

zaidi in Toronto
zaidi in Toronto

French drain backyard

Excellent work by Haroon and his team.Haroon explained the work process involve to resolve water pooling in my backyard.They did an amazing job, l highly recommend Haroon and his team . Price was reasonable , he also did some additional work with no extra cost.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Interlocking outdoor

I needed to remove my old interlocking and replace it with new at front and backyard. Haroon did a great job. ECW has earned their reputation by providing the best quality and workmanship for a fair price
Excellent job done he is honest and reliable
Thanks Haroon
I will definitely recommend him

Anthony
Anthony

Front Porch- Stone

Haroon and his team did not disappoint! I contacted him through HomeStars and he came and provided a quote right away. The price was extremely fair considering I was being quoted double from other companies. He provided samples and gave his opinion on what the best option would be. The job was done in 2 days just like he said and we could not be happier. They did a great job, are clean and tidy, very friendly and I would absolutely call them again! Thanks Haroon!

Thanks for the awesome review Anthony.

More about Express Construction & Waterproofing

Express is not just the company’s name it’s our services, fast and reliable with good work efficiency.