Express Construction & Waterproofing

Express Construction & Waterproofing

Reviews for Express Construction & Waterproofing

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Fast & Quality Washroom Renovation

Haroon did an amazing job in ideation, planning and execution. Project was done on time with quality effort. Definitely will re-hire!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Wooden Canopy and Interlocking

Great service with perfection. I would definitely have them come back for doing backyard landscaping.

Thanks, hope to see you again in the summer.

gronk555 in Richmond Hill
gronk555 in Richmond Hill

fixing water damage

I had some water damage in my condo unit, caused by leaking pipe if fire suppression system. I did my search for a contractor to fix all this and found that Express Construction & Waterproofing is very responsive in communication. Planning of work and scheduling was very efficient. The workers always showed on time and performed consistently. The repairs were done in full and in time.

Thanks for the review Alex.

Susanna in Toronto
Susanna in Toronto

Natual stone porch and steps, interlocking back patio, side walkway and front walkway

Haroon is a great communicator. Throughout the process he was prompt and responsive to every text and email. He was also attentive to my design choices and provided great advice on each step of the project. Hiring a professional to complete a project should be an exciting process. With Haroon and his team I felt confident and I looked forward to giving ECW the stellar review that they deserve. He is knowledgeable, takes pride in his work and well respected in his field.
I look forward to connecting with Haroon again for other projects that need doing.
Thank you ECW for helping me to bring my vision for this project to life.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Seabreeze home

Haron and his team were the best in meeting my schedule, great commitment and great quality

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

800 Sq Foot Patio and Small Deck

Background:
It was time to update our backyard which included removing the builder deck and adding a patio.
We searched HomeStars for 4 companies to quote on a concept we had.
My wife and I agreed on Haroon and ECW after a detailed review process.

Why:
My wife said that Haroon had won our business when he told her that he would treat the job like he would his own house.
She also really liked that he was going to be onsite everyday to ensure what was agreed to was actually done.

As for myself, I liked that I was dealing with the owner and that his work was important to him.
I liked that Haroon was fair, he was flexible ( allowed us to do some of the work ourselves to stay within our budget) and he was a really great communicator. He returned emails and calls within a very reasonable time. One company said they would get back to us in 3 days, I had to call them after 7 days to get an update. Not with Haroon and ECW!

The work:
I have to say that my wife and I are perfectionists and Haroon and his team met our every expectations. If we did not like something, or wanted to change it, we shared it with Haroon and he was quick to address.
Every day he would made sure that we were 100% happy with the results.

I have to say, even before he was done, my wife and I had recommended Haroon and ECW twice.

The Final Result:
After a few concepts and several emails we agreed on a 800 sq ft patio and a 50 sq ft deck with stairs from patio doors down to patio.
My wife LOVES it!!!!
She has had coffee almost every morning on her new patio.
She loves the deck, the stairs and again the patio.

My only regret is that it looks so good that my mrs. now wants to update our patio furniture.

In close:
If you decide to go with Haroon and ECW you will not be disappointed.
His team is great.
Communication is good
Pricing is fair
Results are outstanding
Any concerns, just be upfront and I am sure you will have the same success we had.

Please note, if looking at the pictures, these only show the work Haroon and ECW did, my wife and I are doing the finishing touches. As I said, we needed some new furniture and needed to pay for it somehow!

Thank you again Haroon and ECW team. We love our Patio and Deck.
We will see you again in a few years for our drive way and front steps.

It was amazing doing the work for you and Andrea, I'm glad you guys are really happy. Customer satisfaction is always our #1 priority.

Laying of Natural stone on walkway and patio

Haroon and the team did a fantastic job to start with.
He along with his team were diligent and professionals. Absolutely courteous and very respectful.
The project was finished as committed on time as promised and to our expectations. Haroon is a person of integrity and I would be glad to recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
Thanks again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Releveling of patio stones and replace steps

Haroon did an excellent job on our patio. His team were hard working and honest and even completed some work that was not in the contract. I would highly reommend them.

Satish in Toronto
Satish in Toronto

Front porch Natural stone installation and interlocking

Had to renovate my front porch and the interlocking . Haroon and team did a beautiful job. Very clean work, on time and very professional guys. You won't regret.

Sheldon in Mississauga
Sheldon in Mississauga

Front porch and Pathway

Haroon and his team just finished our front pathway project and we are extremely happy with his work. He was attentive to our needs and suggested ideas that complemented our requirements. Haroon went above and beyond to install our stairway lighting with care and clean finish.
The team was neat and always ensured that the work area was cleaned before packing up for the day.
We have been receiving a lot of compliments.
We definitely recommend Haroon for your home project.

More about Express Construction & Waterproofing

Express is not just the company’s name it’s our services, fast and reliable with good work efficiency.