Certified Landscaping Inc.

Formerly Shem-Tov Landscapes
Landscape Contractors & Designers
Unit 13 - 75 Fernstaff Court Vaughan ON L4K 3R3

Reviews for Certified Landscaping Inc.

Rickey M.
Rickey M.

Tree pruning

Abe and his crew did an excellent job pruning tree branches that were on my roof and elsewhere. Excellent clean up afterwards. Reliable and courteous, Abe and his crew worked efficiently. I highly recommend them.

Marcos Benaim
Marcos Benaim

Snow Removal/gardening

Excellent service with close attention to detail! I highly recommend Certified Landscaping! They are professional and efficient

Hi Marcos! Thank you so much for taking the time to writing us a review! We are so glad that you are satisfied with our service and we hope to work with you again soon!

Tree Pruning

Abe and his team were responsive, efficient and thorough. They navigated a difficult location and avoided a cable wire with care. I would recommend their services to others with similar circumstances

Hi there!!
Thank you very much for your kind words, the team and I really appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to provide you with a service that met your expectations and we look forward to providing you more services in the future!

Marilyn
Marilyn

Backyard Grass Replacement and Redesign in Thornhill

The saying that ‘Patience is a Virtue’ is the ability to wait for something without frustration. It is a useful skill and a good aspect of one’s personality. And that is exactly what I did even though I wanted my backyard oasis landscaped and redesigned. Then I found Certified Landscaping Inc.!
How lucky that I met Abe who returned my call and came by in a timely fashion. He made recommendations and provided me with a written quote, which I felt was very fair.
He then promptly got the work completed and left my space and surrounding area clean.
Abe’s team was efficient and worked hard to ensure that certain interlocking stones were removed as a safety feature, the old sod and new soil and sod were perfectly laid.
Plus, Abe made sure that I had instructions regarding care of the new grass. I have already recommended him and would not hesitate to continue to recommend him.
I will be calling Abe for pruning and garden work. Thank you Certified Landscaping Inc.!

Hi Marilyn!
Your kind and very thoughtful words do not go unnoticed and are very appreciated by the team at Certified Landscaping! We are beyond thrilled to have provided you with a service that you are happy and satisfied with as that is our main priority and goal! We hope that you enjoy your newly done property and think of us the next time you are looking to get some more work done!
Sincerely,
The Certified Landscaping Team

Backyard landscaoe

I called Abe to give me an estimate , he called me right back , and he came to see me the same day .

I found Abe honest and professional , and easy to deal with .

Hi there!
Thank you so much for your kind words, the team and I really appreciate it! We are very glad that we were able to provide you with service that you are satisfied with!

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Fallen tree removal

A tree fell in our backgarden. They arrived quickly and had it cut up and taken away in no time. Cleaned up afterward, nothing left behind. Fast courteous service, very friendly guys. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Matthew!
Thank you for your kind words and we are so glad that you are satisfied with our services. The team at Certified Landscaping really appreciate your thoughtful review!

Danielle - midtown Toronto
Danielle - midtown Toronto

Tree and stump removal, hedge trimming

Just hired Certified Landscaping Inc. to remove 3 trees and stumps as well as trim a 50 foot hedge.

I would recommend them for the following reasons:
* prompt and timely responses to requests and questions
* provided a written quote within the hour
* was able to perform the work within the week and on a tight schedule
* work was quick, clean and tidy
* respectful of neighbours' properties

Hi Danielle!
Thank you so much for your kind words, the team and I really appreciate it! We are so glad that we were able to meet your expectations and ensure that the job was done within the given time frame!

Tree pruning

I got the name and phone number from a lawn sign The company has done a lot of work in my area.
The owner came over to assess the work that needed to be done to the trees on my property. He was very knowledgeable of what needed to be done and what I should not do.
His team was very efficient and left my property spotless when they were done.
I was extremely satisfied and would definitely recommend this company.

Hi!
The team and I are very appreciative of your kind words. It was our pleasure working on your property and we are extremely glad that you were satisfied with our services!

dmurray911
dmurray911

Tree Quote

We have a tree dropping large branches occasionally. Avraham came by to inspect the tree and said it does not need to be pruned and is healthy giving me piece of mind and saving me money:)

Hi Dmurray,
We are very appreciative of your kind review. Our team at Certified Landscaping work with the mentality of always having our clients best interest in mind!

NLP in Vaughan
NLP in Vaughan

Dying tree(s) removal

These guys were great. Avraham responded quickly and the trees were removed without any problem.. They cleaned up afterwards. They were professional and courteous and came prepared. Would use again.

It was our absolute pleasure removing the trees from your property and the team and I at Certified landscaping would like to thank you for your very thoughtful review!

More about Certified Landscaping Inc.

Certified Landscaping Inc. was founded by Avraham and William, with more than 10 years of experience under their belts. Certified Landscaping Inc. provides excellent services that's tailored to your needs. We specialize in landscape design, tree services, interlocking and more.

Check out our social media here:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/certifiedlandscapinganddesign