Atkinson Landscaping

Atkinson Landscaping

Reviews for Atkinson Landscaping

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

great

very good company relly like the work they did and its very clean simple and I love it I highly recommend these guys, and they were the best in 2018

Lad
Lad
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Been taking care of my property for 2-3 years now

Been using this company for a couple years to take care of my property, and I have never had any issues at all.. they have always been on schedule , in a timely manner .. great company from top to bottom

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

New Patio

I chose Atkinson Landscaping for all my landscaping needs in my backyard. They built me a wonderful patio in no time at all, and while doing that they made my yard look immaculate!

rusty's place
rusty's place
0 reviews Surrey, BC

tree removal & yard clean up

amazing company and crew's that come out, our opinion is they are at the top of the industry, if your lookin for the best it's here, they went above and beyond for us, thank you everybody

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Exceptional yard landscaping service

Atkinson Landscaping provided our family with exceptional service and went beyond all expectations.

We recently had our lot aerated, top soiled and over seeded. Atkinson Landscaping created a seamless process from square one. The management, crew, administration and all others involved were extremely diligent, punctual, and courteous.

Highly recommended to anyone who can appreciate outstanding service and exceptional yard services.

Thank you so much for the kind words!!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Backyard Cedars Pruned

I had Atkinson Landscaping come do a property cleanup, pruning, weeding and making my backyard look great! The crew onsite was really friendly and knowledgeable. They checked in with me before and after the project. They did an amazing job on cleaning up after themselves and left my backyard looking perfect! Great company, great work! Highly recommend to anyone.

Thank you for the kind words!

More about Atkinson Landscaping

Atkinson Landscaping was founded in the fall of 2014 in Surrey, BC. Through hard work and relentless dedication, the company has grown into what it is today. Atkinson Landscaping started with residential lawn cutting for a few friends and family members with one truck. The business has now grown into 2 main divisions; landscape maintenance and landscape construction as well as a third smaller division, snow removal, to serve our clients year-round. The company now employs approximately 20 staff during the busy seasons and has a fleet of trucks and trailers. Atkinson Landscaping has been able to differentiate itself by offering industry-leading customer experience. After your first contact with us, it is our goal to have an estimator come see your project within 48 hours. Once the quote is approved, it is scheduled into our system immediately and a foreman is assigned to the job. If any questions arise during the project, we have an operations manager in place to help! We hope to work with you next time you need a landscaper. Please call us today and we guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Lawn Maintenance
LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION Landscape Construction is broken down into thee smaller divisions, stone projects, synthetic grass, and softscaping which includes planting and lawn installations. Stone projects: ► Patios (paving stones) ► Retaining walls ► Garden Walls ► Driveways Softscaping Softscaping ► Planting ► Lawn Installations ► Bark Mulch and Top Dressing ► Driveways Synthetic Grass Synthetic Grass ► Artifical Turf LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE The maintenance department is also broken down into smaller divisions. The fist two divisions are commercial and strata maintenance which are typically on an annual contract. The remaining division specializes is one off job’s such as trimming, pruning, and property clean ups. Commercial Properties: ► Annual Maintenance Contracts Strata Properties: ► Annual Maintenance Contracts One Time Services: ► Clean Ups ► Trimming & Pruning ► Other SNOW REMOVAL During the winter months when landscaping slows down, Atkinson Landscaping offers snow removal to our commercial and strata properties. Typically, the snow removal runs from November to March and is set for us to automatically serve our clients to ensure priority service. Snow Removal & Plowing: ► Commercial & Strata Snow Plowing Salting ► Commercial & Strata Salting
2014