R.H.H. Execution

Toronto ON M5R 2E2

Reviews for R.H.H. Execution

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Amazing job

I only hired RHH for small jobs, but they treated me like a big client. Great service and professional attitude. All staff very friendly. Wonderful job. Would absolutely recommend!! Thanks.

Thank you, much appreciated!!

Amazing work

We had R.H.H. Execution come out and do some brick repair on our home. They did a fantastic job and was great to deal with. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with the whole process. As we need more masonry work we'll definitely be booking with them again!

It was my pleasure. Thank you for your kindness.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very friendly

For the second time in the past few years my neighbor and I hired R.H.H. Execution to do brickwork on our townhouses. The work was done by two highly skilled bricklayers. They did an excellent job as always.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy to know you were satisfied with our service.

Commercial Tuckpointing masonry

So pleased with how this went. There was no urging to do more than was necessary. They provided excellent quality work, reasonable, nice people, and were easy to communicate with. I’ve already recommended them to others!

Thank you, much appreciated.

Fireplace

Thank you for your professionalism and workmanship, we are very happy with our outdoor fireplace. I highly recommend Raul and his employees. We received quality respecting our budget.

Thank you, much appreciated!

Sales and Service
Sales and Service

Flagstone Installation

Raul and the R.H.H.Execution team has been very professional in installing the flagstones at our porch and steps. From the demolition to the final installation, the whole process displayed very detailed and proficient skills and techniques.

Thank you for your kind words, your business and for sharing your review with the community. Our goal is always to provide top quality and satisfaction to our clients. - R.H.H.Execution

Brick and Limestone Masonry Works for New Custom Home

Raul and his team at RHH Execution installed the brick and limestone facade for my new custom home. The whole process went well from start to finish. It was very clear that the guys cared about their work and I was left impressed with their workmanship. They worked efficiently and happily and ensured the site was clean and tidy at days end. I highly recommend RHH Execution to anyone looking for top quality work at a fair price. Give them a call. You will not regret it!

Brick and sils replacement

The attention to detail and artistry in their craft and work is amazing ! Thank you

It was a pleasure working with you Jorge. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Custom built

Excellent contractor. Very professional and transparent about the job, scope of work, and pricing. High quality work. 100% would use again and recommend to anyone who needs a contractor.

It was a pleasure working with you Dom. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Chimney

Quick service! I called Friday for an urgent brick repair job. I had removed three windows and needed them covered with brick before the upcoming rain which was forecasted the following week. Sent the crew the next day (Saturday morning) to get the job done. Quality work and cleaned up all the mess after the job was complete and hauled it out with them

It was a pleasure working with you Pat. Thank you very much for your feedback.

More about R.H.H. Execution

Based in Ontario, R. H. H. Execution Limited is serving clients in all over the region with the best of its construction services. We are the source of the most fabulous, trustworthy and expert customer services. With our team of experts, we hold a rich experience in new build construction, ...
Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Old Toronto?