Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Oia Landscaping

Madelene in Toronto
Madelene in Toronto

Excavate and Grade for Parking Pad

I needed the job done quickly and Oia Landscaping was more that able to accommodate. Excavation and bedding for a parking pad in the rear of my property.Noah and Crew was able to navigate the alley with no issues and they were in and out in a day. Job completed as requested and the site was left clean. Not a large job but Oia Landscaping delivered. I would definitely hire these guys again.

Hey Madelene

Ashanti in Toronto
Ashanti in Toronto

Backyard Deck

Noah and his team are the BEST in Aurora! We love our new Trex Deck! Dealing with Noah was so easy, they were up front regarding pricing and timelines. The workmanship is excellent, my deck is solid and I can't wait to host next summer! We paid for the Trex waterproofing and I'm so glad we did, as Jay has created 2 outdoor spaces we will use all the time.

I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a honest contractor who can build a solid deck!!

Hey Ashanti

Vikas
Vikas

Glad I came across Oia Landscaping

I like to do my research before signing with a contractor and am glad I checked a little further before making my choice. I came across Oia landscaping and choosing them was the right decision.
Nouh and his team were great to work with. When we moved into our home the backyard was not in the best shape. Bit of a jungle with old cement and brick across the three sides . Nouh and his team completely revamped my backyard. My options were well explained and the suggestions Nouh provided were better than my original plan. Work was completed fast and at a great price.
Nouh puts the effort to do the best within your budget. Backyard now looks excellent, and it is even better than what I had in mind. Very happy with the results, definitely recommend.

Rossana in Toronto
Rossana in Toronto

Patio and grass

Noah and his team were very friedly, polite and professional. They built a beautiful patio using natural stones and also did a very nice job puting new grass all over my backyard. Im extremely happy with the results.

Hey rossana

Oia Landscaping

Backyard paving stone patio installed

We had a very positive experience with Nouh and his crew installing a new backyard patio laid with paving stones. They're efficient, highly skilled, and got the work done in a timely manner, giving us great suggestions and also very responsive to our own requests, working hard to make the final result functional, beautiful, and excellently finished.
We were completely satisfied with their work from start to finish and we highly recommend them.

Hi rmloszewski

sanad in Mississauga
sanad in Mississauga

Front yard landscaping

Oia landscape Came and did a great looking and professional stompt concrete job with steel planters looking forward to future work from oia landscape for our backyard thank you guys

Hey Sanad, it was a pleasure to get to job done for you. Thank you for your kind review

Ahmed in Toronto
Ahmed in Toronto

Back yard landscaping

It was a pleasure having Oia landscaping work on our backyard they did a great job with installing beautiful planter boxs, pergola and fence. Looking forward to working with them in the future

Hi Ahmed

Oia Landscaping

Composite wood deck and steel railing

Hired Oia landscaping to remove our old deck and install a beautiful composite deck and steel railing they did a perfect job really Paid attention to the smallest details and did everything we requested. Thanks for a great job highly recommend Oia Landscaping landscaping to anyone looking to get quality service.

It was a pleasure to get it done for you, sir thanks for the kind review looking forward to designing and building future projects.

Jerome P.
Jerome P.

Front porch/steps - Natural stone

Noah (and his team) are a pleasure to work with - reliable, honest, and really took the time to answer questions. Communication was prompt and there were no surprises. The job wasn't rushed. Clean-up was thorough. The finished product looked great and exactly what we wanted. Oia Landscaping is highly recommended.

Hi Jerome,

More about Oia Landscaping

Welcome Oia Landscaping! We offer residential full landscape project services. Our services include: fences, gates, patio work, stone work, steel planters, driveways, and retaining walls. We'll discuss your project and complete it on time and on budget.

*** Business Hours - 6 days a week Monday - Saturday (8:00 am to 5:00pm ) ***