Canon Electric

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Canon Electric

Private User reviews Port Hope, ON

Highly Recommended

I'm so happy I found Derek and Canon Electric. He responded right away, and did a fabulous job installing 3 new light fixtures in my house. He even took time out of his busy day to hang the crystals on the new fixture, which was above and beyond the scope of the job. Derek also provided the name of another professional I could count on to help with some needed plumbing work. Derek's rates are also very reasonable! Five stars!

Kamal in Toronto
Kamal in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Whole ground floor spotlight installation

We hired Derek to install potlights inside our home and he did a wonderful job. He is very professional, friendly and polite.

Neat job, makes sure no dust is left on hardwood after cutting holes and cleans as he cuts them.

His potlight install was super straight on the ceiling no wobbly lines. Good spacing. Good quality lights.

I would recommend Derek for anyone who is looking for an electrician.

hi Kamal. Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure helping with your renovation.

Robert in Ajax
Robert in Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

External electrical installation

Derek came and did some electrical work on
a small job I needed done. Derek working locally,
means that he will always be available to customers
in the Durham area. I thank Derek of Canon Electric
for the professional work he has done at very
reasonable cost. Highly recommended and thanks.

Hi Robert Thanks for the positive words. It was a pleasure helping you out . Thanks again Derek

William Green from Oshawa
William Green from Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

The best Electrician in Oshawa area

I had a basement light, and recepticle that did not work and it was a wiring problem. All the relevant wiring was quickly checked and the problem located in an inaccessible area so a new wire was run to the light fixture and problem solved at a very fair price.

Showed up on time as promised, was professional and I can see why this company gets top reviews all the time. Will use them again.

Thanks william for you kind words. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Install sub panel in garage and heater.

As the weather is getting colder my garage (workshop) is also getting cold. So I decided to buy a 7000w heater. My neighbor suggested to give derek a call . Very easy to talk to on the phone and great to work with. The installation of a 100 amp sub panel in the garage with the heater and some extra 20 amp receptacles made my workshop more functional and a pleasure to work in during the colder months. I'd definitely refer Canon Electric for any of your electrical needs. BILL

thanks for you positive feedback Bill. Hope that heater and extra power does the trick for your workshop.

Abhishek
Abhishek
1 review Whitby, ON

Pot light installation

Derek was highly professional and very knowledgeable. All the quotes I got , The quotes given by him was the best.
The quality of work was very good and clean . He made sure that he didn’t leave me stranded for next day and completed the job on same day. He was friendly and polite.
I will definitely recommend him. For any electrical work I will definitely be in touch with him.
Thank you Derek.
Appreciate you and your work.

Thank you Abhishek. It was a pleasure helping you with your reno.

Ty
Ty
0 reviews Millbrook, ON

Basement reno

Derek was a true professional. He would show up and work. No short cuts. If I need extra electrical work done around my house he had no problem doing the work. He was really affordable. Derek didn't charge me a ridiculous amount. His work passed the city inspection. I am happy with the work that was done and will definitely use Derek again. I will also recommend him to friends and family.

Thanks you Ty. I hope your newly finished space is functional for your big family. :)

Stephanie
Stephanie

Glad to have found a good electrician

Derek was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He welcomed after hours communication for follow up.

I recommend reaching out to Canon Electric for your residential electrical needs (I will definitely be in touch with them for future electrical work at my residence).

Thanks for the positive review stephanie. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Jason
Jason
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement and Soffit Pot Light Installation

From the first interaction with Derek to the finishing of the job, Derek was nothing short of amazing and professional. Based on the 3 quotes we received, Derek's was the most reasonable and he actually seemed interested in doing the work. He put us at ease and answered any questions we had. He always was prompt with correspondence and always arrived onsite at the agreed upon time. We are extremely impressed by the results of both the indoor and outdoor pot lights. If you are looking for a professional, skilled and fair electrician, look no further than Canon Electric.

Thanks jason. It was a pleasure working with you. Your basement looks great.

Steve
Steve
1 review Millbrook, ON

Install Pendant Lights & Pot Light

Very reasonable pricing, quality of workmanship is excellent. This is the first time I have had Derek do electrical work. I would not hesitate to have him return for any other work.

Thanks Steve. It was a pleasure helping you out with your electrical install.

More about Canon Electric

Your local fully licensed electrician.
Offering local residential and commercial services in Durham Region. We are your local Electrical Contractor in Durham Region area. Contact us for a FREE Quote when in need of a Licensed Durham Region Electrician. Over 25 years hands on experience.

Electricity is not a luxury but a necessity of life. Our electricians work 24 hours around the clock to make sure you, your family or your business have power when you need it.

Dedicated electrical contractors, affordable and work hard to earn your trust.
We love what we do and are proud of the service we provide to our customers.
Fully Licensed to ensure the level of quality you deserve
We treat every single electrical project including urgent and emergency as if we were working on our home or business.

Residential ELECTRICAL SERVICE
Providing outstanding service in Durham Region and the surrounding area. We have the expertise for your next home project.

Commercial ELECTRICAL SERVICE
Looking to have new work completed in your business? We offer Commercial Electrical Services to all of Durham Region

FULLY LICENSED Durham Region ELECTRICIANS
We stand behind our work and we are fully licensed to ensure the work quality your next work or business project deserves.

Electricians, Lighting, and Electrical Vehicle Charging
ELECTRICAL Our electrical services include: Electrical Installations Electrical Renovations Electrical Maintenance Electrical Upgrades And More Wiring Our wiring services include: Basement Wiring and Finishing Communication Wiring (phone, internet, etc.) Pool & Hot Tub Wiring Kitchen Wiring Bathroom Wiring Doorbell Wiring Smoke Detector Wiring And More Lighting Our lighting services include: Pot Lights Decorative Lighting Kitchen Lighting Outdoor Lighting Perimeter Lighting Smart Switches Dimmer Switches Remote Lighting Security lighting Ballast Replacement And More Other Services Other services include: Renovations Breaker Panels Security Systems Fire Alarms & Detectors Electric Vehicle Charger Installation Ceiling Fans HVAC Generators Outlets And More
Panel Upgrades Electric Car Charging Stations Pot Lights Renovation Electrical Upgrades
ALL payment types accepted.
ESA. Master Electrician.
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.