LG Railings

Toronto ON M9L 1R3

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for LG Railings

Railing inside and out

Luis was great from start to finish. Great communication throughout the entire project and was clear with cost and time frames from the start. I Highly recommend Luis and his team.

Thank you nick LG railings felt truly privileged to work with your entire family! including your wife, specially your father....(he's so incredibly talented - God bless). I appreciate you trusting me with your interior glass railings and exterior glass railings. - LG Railings

Trust LG Railing

Okay so Luis knows his craft. Trust his recommendations, he's honest and direct about what he thinks will work or stand the test of time. I came in with one design idea and left very happily with another based on his suggestions. I haven't had a railing for over 2 years so I was hella nervous and now I'm beyond thrilled with the end result. It finished my home in a way I wasn't anticipating... Very happy overall. Thanks LG!

Thank you for trusting our expert advice! We're glad we were able to work together on your project. Your wood and metal railings look AMAZING and tie in perfectly with the decor of your home!

Stair railings

We had the most wonderful and positive experience with LG Railings. Luis was professional and went above and beyond to provide us with the railings we wanted. The workmanship was fantastic. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company!

Thank you for your kind words! LG Railings takes pride in every project! Thank you for choosing us to partner up with you on your custom design, and thank you for trusting our recommendation on the glass wall. It was an absolute pleasure working with you! - LG Railings

Great service

LG railings are a Very professional company
Luis and his crew did an amazing job on the prefabrication and the installation of my railings and glass shower wall also outdoor glass railing

Would definitely recommend them
Great job

A pleasure working with you on this project! Interior glass railing, exterior glass railing and glass shower really gave you that modern, sleek look you were aiming for! - LG Railings

Derek
Derek

Glass railing-glass shower

This guy is amazing! Great service, super clean, and lots of communication and follow up! we installed glass railings and glass panels in kids washroom. He had great opinions, knowledgeable, and kept us informed the entire way. Highly recommend. He’s your only contact- don’t search anymore!

Glass is my passion and when it comes to clients that have great taste it makes my execution much easier. The glass showers and glass railings gave your home the clean and sleek look you were aiming for. Communication goes both ways when partnering up with clients. It was an absolute pleasure! Glass showers and Glass railings for the win! - Thank you for your kind words - LG RAILINGS

Platform Glass Railings

Luis from LG railings was really great. He is polite, friendly and gives honest answers to questions about design possibilities and what he thinks would look best for your project. He made us feel comfortable with our choices and he delivered on what he said he would do for us. The time-line was as expected, he arrives on time for his appointments, he works quickly and keeps your house spotlessly clean while doing so. I was thrilled with the results of my glass railing installation and I would recommend him to friends and family. Thanks Luis!

Thanks for your kind words! Working with customers like yourself is really what makes my job, not just easy but rewarding! The glass railing for your interior look came out really sharp....(love when my customers have great taste) thank you for choosing LG Railings!

Wai
Wai

Front Porch Railings

I chose Luis for my front railings because of his quick response my requests, honest assessment of the requirements, and fair pricing. Though there were understandable delays with materials, Luis was communicative throughout the process. We're extremely happy with the care put into the end result.

Thank you for your review Wai! It was my pleasure to partner up with you on your exterior aluminum railing needs. Happy I was able to deliver on your expectations! - LG RAILINGS

Glass Railing

Great service! Great installation! Great company! Louis From LG Railings was prompt & Professional. I will recommend to others.

Thank you very much appreciate the kind words. All those qualities are a must! It is even easier to deliver with a client that knows what they want. It was a pleasure providing you with your exterior glass railing system that fit your vision and the service you deserve! - LG Railings

Patio Railing

LG Railings was amazing!! Luis is very friendly and professional. Everything was completed quickly and flawlessly. Thank you so much we absolutely love our new patio railing and privacy piece. We would recommend LG Railings to anyone and can't wait to connect with him next month to discuss future projects.

It was my pleasure! The privacy panel and aluminum railings you chose, design and style really made your back yard come to life. Thank you for choosing LG Railings to partner up with on this you on this project!

Dawn in Toronto
Dawn in Toronto

Stair Railings

I received a quote from another company and then from LG Railings. The quotes were comparable but I decided to go with LG Railings because of how quickly and professionally they responded. They were very busy yet came and quoted the job right away and I was happy with the turnaround time. They kept me in the loop with each stage of the process and I am so pleased with my new railings! If you value QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE you are in good hands. Thanks again Luiz!

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, your interior railings look sharp! I received a lot of compliments on your job! It was my pleasure Dawn - LG Railings

More about LG Railings

With 15+ years of industry experience LG Railings is Toronto and the GTA’s number one source for custom railings. We specialize in both interior and exterior railings, using all Canadian material such as; metal, wood, aluminum, wrought iron, stainless steel and glass to make your designs come to life.

Through the years of experience and our commitment to serving the Toronto and the GTA , we remain fixed on customer satisfaction. Therefore, our company delivers 360 exceptional service and quality of workmanship to our clients. This is why we are with you through the entire lifecycle of the project from beginning to end.

In order to remain competitive LG Railings has a large network of Canadian owned and operated industry contacts, that allows us to deliver the best quality materials to our clients.

Choosing a reliable railing company makes all the difference in the service and cost of what defines a smooth and exceptional experience.

LG Railing has the expertise and knowledge to reaffirm our quality and service which gives our clients peace of mind during renovations and upgrades. `

Where there is added value to the service we offer, is that we work hand in hand with a structural engineers that ensures all Ontario building guidelines and codes are in line with your project, resulting in not just aesthetically beautiful work but also assuring customers that their final inspection will go through without a hitch!