Elevation Renovations Ltd

Decks
Elevation Renovations Ltd

Reviews for Elevation Renovations Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Doesn’t pay his contractors, out thousands

In 2022 Mike doesnt pay his contractors, unpaid work amounting to thousands to trades. Refuses to respond to messages or answer the phone when payment for completed work is requested. This guy tries to run as many jobs as possible in cash. No idea how hes even still in business.
Several unhappy clients asking when Mike would get back to them and respond to their repeated calls or when the rest of their job would be completed.
A lot of time sitting waiting for Mike to personally pick up materials from Home Depot and deliver to job site as the company is just him and his helper, everything else is subbed out. Refuses to pay contractors to pick up their own materials to allow jobs to be done in a more timely manner. Very poor schedule management. Do not recommend. Maybe used to be good, not anymore.

Wesun in Toronto
Wesun in Toronto

Home addition

We hired Elevation Renovations Ltd to do our home addition. They were very fluent in explaining everything from start to finish. Elevation Renovations Ltd crew were very helpful and knowledgeable in answering any questions. Elevation Renovations Ltd helped us the best he could in saving money without sacrificing the quality of job performed throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend Elevation Renovations Ltd and their team.

Husea in Toronto
Husea in Toronto

NEW FRONT DECK

Elevation Renovations Ltd added a new front deck on my home. Working with them a pleasure. They keep me updated throughout the project. Quality if workmanship is outstanding. I would definitely consider them for any future projects.

Seaun in North York
Seaun in North York

Beautiful Deck

I hired Elevation Renovations Ltd to build a deck at the front of my home. The experience was positive from initial contact to completion of the project. All staff were professional friendly and courteous at all times. Originally when I accepted the estimate work was scheduled to begin on September 20. The project manager came to the house to review the estimate with me shortly after I accepted it.

Hcsaw in Toronto
Hcsaw in Toronto

Home addition

We hired Elevation Renovations Ltd to do our home addition. they were very fluent in explaining everything from start to finish. there crew were very helpful and knowledgeable in answering any questions. Elevation Renovations Ltd helped us the best he could in saving money without sacrificing the quality of job performed throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend Elevation Renovations Ltd and their team.

Chanel in Okotoks
Chanel in Okotoks

Roof repair

Had a water running in through the roof and down the kitchen wall Came in and then if I the problem quickly and had it fixed right away Price was more than fair we were expecting way more.

Sandee in Toronto
Sandee in Toronto

Bathroom renovations

Elevation Renovations Ltd was incredible from start to finish with professional and friendly staff; they will walk you through the entire project and took care of every detail! The end result exceeded my expectations!

Susannah in Toronto
Susannah in Toronto

Landscaping - Hardscape

Elevation Renovations Ltd did a great job on my corner lot landscape. Looks fabulous. Communication was great, and they arrived on site, worked straight through for a couple of days until the job was finished. Left site clean and tidy. Very happy.

Eaojde in Toronto
Eaojde in Toronto

Home addition

We Elevation Renovations Ltd to do our home addition. Elevation Renovations Ltd team was very fluent in explaining everything from start to finish. His crew were very helpful and knowledgeable in answering any questions. they helped us the best he could in saving money without sacrificing the quality of job performed throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend their team.

Arlene in Toronto
Arlene in Toronto
1 review Okotoks, AB

Basement Renovation

Mike was very courteous and professional. He has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to ideas for renovations. His attention to detail was amazing and my wife and I very pleased with the workmanship. He repainted our oak fireplace which looks amazing & did many other projects in our basement which we were very happy with. Kim & I would highly recommend Mike for any home renovation projects.

More about Elevation Renovations Ltd

With over 22 years of experience Elevation Renovations brings trust, quality and expertise to every project. During consultation we examine your proposed renovation and come up with working solution's that are beautiful and serve the needs of you and your family. The estimate will break it down so you can ...
Looking for Decks pros in Okotoks?