Such an easy and wonderful experience. Four guys showed up and loaded my one bedroom in two hours. They took apart what couldnt fit in the elevator and shrink wrapped my items carefully. They were funny and easy going. When they arrived at my house, they placed items where I requested and were finished in promptly two hours. Because there was snow outside, they laid out moving blankets to avoid getting my carpet wet and even used shoe covers. Everything was in great shape and accounted for. Would highly recommend.
Unfortunately a decent service which ended up feeling like they tricked us. Please stick to your quote and learn how to operate a business better.
1) They showed up on time
2) They wrapped up everything to limit any damage to the products.
3) No items were damaged during the move.
1) The main guy asked us three times how we would be paying. Not sure why he needed to ask so many times.
2) When he wrote up the bill, he charged $120 extra for the 2 pieces of gym equipment. He said they were heavier than 150 lbs so he needed to charge more. Did not say that when we first asked for a quote or when he first looked at all the items on arrival. He decided to surprise us at the end.
3) He charged from the time they left their yard! They came over at 1pm and finished the job by 5:15pm. However they charged me for 6 hrs (12:30pm to 6:30pm). He would not wait to finalize payment until they finished. He kept pushing to get paid before they finished delivering all items. I was initially quoted $180 for the truck and $160/hr for 3 people with a $250 deposit to book the move. I should have been charged for $180 plus another 4.5-5hrs max if they round up.
He started giving us excuses that there were more pieces, etc, but that is why we pay hourly. If it takes more time, you charge for more time. But don't charge for more than what you worked.
Advice for the company:
1) Advise customers properly before you decide to charge whatever you want.
2) Don't be so pushy for payment. I understand some people may try to get away with paying you what you deserve but you only ruin your reputation with good customers.
After this experience, we will not be recommending this company to others.
I hired them after my brother had a good experience with them a couple month ago. It was a small job so I shopped around and their price was like Jiffy application that charges you for at least 1.5 hours. So I called them. they told me the price is $150 flat rate and $110 for 2 workers. They sent me the attached text with all details and again NOTHING mentioned about "minimum charge". In the morning when the movers came on time, they put a paper in front of me to sign and since I didn't have my reading glasses I asked what am I signing for and he said to write the way you are going to pay the remaining balance and the address we should take the goods and sign!! When my job was done in 2.5 hours the movers told me there is a "4 Hours minimum charge"!! When I talked to the office they said you signed in the morning and it was written on the back of that paper!!! So clearly they set you up because neither they tell you on the phone nor through text(Picture attached). I called my brother and he sent me his text from them (which is attached ) asking for 3 hours minimum charge!! Finally paid for 3.5 hours. Their dishonesty hurt. To make things worse when they left we realized they have broken a light and for us not to see that they left the broken part in the garage! One of the worst experiences ever!
They have an efficient system to tag negative reviews as inappropriate so no negative will show up in their Google review page!!
Movers from G FORCE Moving Company were undoubtedly the guys who cares about their customers's health and wellness . They were wearing masks during the whole moving day. What's more, they were sanitizing everithing in my house to protect the us from the virus.
I appreciate the work they have done perfrctly and the efforts of cleaning everything in our house and wearing masks.
Thank you G FORCE, you are the best!
Thank you very much for your review
Dealt with Viktor throughout. He was perfect. VERY responsive, knowledgeable, professional and much more than I would have expected for such a small project.
Could not have asked for more in the lead up and the actual move. Fabulous, and I’m a hard marker.
Thank you Brian for your kind feedback and thank you for your business.
I move in and out every year in Spring season. That day was a horrible weather and I thought my moving was about to cancel. But G-FORCE Moving Company came exactly on time despite the weather conditions. It took a bit more time to load everything in a truck but that was ok. They did a great job! Thank you, guys! I’ll recommend you to a friend of mine. He’s about to move too.
Thank you for your feedback
G FORCE Moving Company is the best choice I’ve ever made! I needed to move from Toronto to Etobicoke. There was a 3-bedroom house and a lot of antique furniture that had to be transported with extra care.
I’ll definitely recommend G-FORCE Moving Company to my friends
Thank you for your feedback!