G-Force Moving Company

Reviews for G-Force Moving Company

Baldev
Baldev

Condo moving

Very professional service. The movers arrived on time and handled all the furniture with care. Will recommend to friends.

Thank you Baldev for positive review.Hope to see you again!

Brian
Brian

1 br move

Dealt with Viktor throughout. He was perfect. VERY responsive, knowledgeable, professional and much more than I would have expected for such a small project.
Could not have asked for more in the lead up and the actual move. Fabulous, and I’m a hard marker.

Thank you Brian for your kind feedback and thank you for your business.

Anton in Toronto
Anton in Toronto

Moving

I move in and out every year in Spring season. That day was a horrible weather and I thought my moving was about to cancel. But G-FORCE Moving Company came exactly on time despite the weather conditions. It took a bit more time to load everything in a truck but that was ok. They did a great job! Thank you, guys! I’ll recommend you to a friend of mine. He’s about to move too.

Moving

G FORCE Moving Company is the best choice I’ve ever made! I needed to move from Toronto to Etobicoke. There was a 3-bedroom house and a lot of antique furniture that had to be transported with extra care.
I’ll definitely recommend G-FORCE Moving Company to my friends

Thank you for your feedback!

House move

This was a nice family owned company.
The team was clean, professional and reasonably priced. They moved my mom out of her home and handled all the fragile items with care.

Thank you very much for choosing G-Force Moving Company!

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

I would highly recommend G Force Moving Company
They did very good job(Alex and George).The guys were polite and fast
This move was from Mississauga to North York.I will absolutely use G Force Moving again

Thank you. We hope your experience was awesome and we can’t wait to see you again soon.

Kim in Mississauga
Kim in Mississauga

Moving

I moved from Toronto to Richmond Hill. Since moving is a complex and complicated process, I wanted professionals to make it for me. G-FORCE Moving Company has done a perfect job! They were fast and organized. Everything was moved carefully and all my 2-bedroom apt was moved in one day.
I’ll definitely recommend G-FORCE Moving Company to all my friends.

Thank you for your review, it was pleasure for working for you.

Remzi in Toronto
Remzi in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving

Highly recommend!!! They moved my belongings from Thornhill to Ottawa in one day only and nothing is damaged! What’s more, they used floor runners to move out my heavy sofa and drover. I moved out from my apartment which I am going to sell and need it to be in perfect condition. Floor runners protected the floor surface and antique furniture. I definitely go with G FORCE Moving Company again when I move to the new apartment. Than you!!!

Thank you Remzi for choosing our company and hope to see you again

Efficient and Nice

I had a really good experience with G-Force. I moved from Mississauga to downtown Toronto for a 1-bedroom unit. They were right on time and helped me with not only moving everything very efficiently but also assembling new furniture I had delivered to my unit in advance. This added some extra time so I was charged for the overtime fairly.

I usually rent a U-haul and movers separately, and don't get assembly service. This only cost me slightly more than that and your team relieved me of the headache of having to coordinate the truck, assembly, and moving by myself. They put together my bed from IKEA (which was a complicated product from the looks of it) and a dining set from Wayfair (really quickly done bc it was more straightforward instructions). Polite and clean work when I asked for a way to protect my floors. Definitely recommend if you can afford to hire a moving company as it saved a lot of hassle from the usual self-planned moving.

Thank you for being an G Force Moving customer. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you come back soon!

Volodymyr in Toronto
Volodymyr in Toronto

Moving 1bdrm

Thank you for this pleasant experience guys! I was just impressed with the high quality of the moving service that I was provided with. Everything was done on time and all my furniture was as safe and secure.
I will recommend G FORCE Moving to all my friends!

Thank you Volodymyr for your feedback! We appreciate the time you spent on writing. Should you or your friends require any moving services please do not hesitate to contact G FORCE Moving!

More about G-Force Moving Company

G FORCE Moving Company is a highly professional moving company with a great variety of moving services. Our Movers are well trained and highly qualified professionals who take care of their clients as for their own family. We pack, wrap, and transport with care all your belongings using only high-quality ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Richmond Hill?