WeChimney

Briana Charron
Briana Charron
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Easy & Fast Chimney Removal

WeChimney was able to quickly help us when we noticed we had a leak in our chimney.

As me and my husband had never run across this problem before, WeChimney was very helpful in explaining their process and what needed to be done. They were very affordable and were quick to complete the chimney removal.

Hello Briana, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure to meet you. If there is anything else that we can help with please just let just let us know.

Private User reviews Mississippi Mills, ON

Chimney Removal

I contacted WeChimney to have my chimney removed, as per a recommendation from a friend. I am so pleased with the work they did. Not only did they remove the chimney quickly and efficiently, their crew was so pleasant to work with!

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to hear that you are pleased with our work.

Best,

Sarah Vanderhein
Sarah Vanderhein
1 review Ottawa, ON

Helped Remove My Chimney

I called WeChimney on the Monday and they came out to see the our chimney the same day to provide me a quote.

They were very timely with their work and were very cost-effective.

Hello Sarah,

We appreciate you taking your time to leave a review. Great to hear that we were able to make removing your chimney as easy as possible.

Thanks,

C Daly
C Daly
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Chimney removal successful

My wife and I are very pleased that we selected We Chimney to remove the brick fireplace and chimney from our home. Our call was returned immediately and all questions were thoroughly answered. Expectation clarity re the nature and scope of the job was quickly established. A date was set and everything went according to plan. We were sent photos at days end to make sure we were happy with everything. A follow up call occurred the next day to gushed our satisfaction with the job. Needless to say we were highly satisfied and have already recommended We Chimney to friends. The whole experience from start to finish was one of world class customer service and satisfaction

Hello Chuck,

Thank you for taking the time to post a kind review. It was a pleasure removing your chimney. Best of luck with the reno.

Thanks,

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Removed Chimney and repair leak in roof

We had a leak around an old, unused chimney. WE chimney came and removed the old chimney down to the basement and repaired the roof in this area, as well as 1 additional area that was a concern. They we very timely, courteous and we wanted to say thanks for helping us out.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience. It was a pleasure getting to know you.

Best,

More about WeChimney

WeChimney helps home owners find complete solutions when they have trouble with your chimneys. We are specialists in removing chimneys which provide a complete solution. We can also help with chimney caps and leaks. Free inspection included.
Looking for Chimney Build & Repair pros in Ottawa?