The HVAC Service

Reviews for The HVAC Service

Jessica in Mississauga
Jessica in Mississauga

Efficient and quality service

Everything working properly! We are grateful to the HAVC service for efficient and quality of work! also their time manner . Really love them .Definitely will use them again. Thanks

Thank you for choosing The HVAC Service! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Negligent and unresponsive

This company was disappointing on three fronts: 1. installed faulty equipment, 2. didn't complete the proper checks to ensure that the equipment was functioning properly, 3. unhelpful customer service and unresponsive office manager. I won't go into detail but I'm talking about serious negligence that put me and my family at severe risk.

Alexander in Mississauga
Alexander in Mississauga

Pleasent

I thank The HVAC Service for its professionalism! Pleasant, conscientious, and tidy technician. He arrived on time and tried to resuscitate our old air conditioner, but unfortunately, he failed. There was no reason to change the details and the technician recommended us to buy a new air conditioner, which we will definitely use. Thank you!

Wilhelmina Denny
Wilhelmina Denny

HVAC service

Renting the Whole House Carbon Filtration System was the best decision. We got not only clean water but also we have three months without payment. It is so cool to work with the HVAC service

THIRU
THIRU

iNSTALLATION OF nEW rADIATORS

I had the most harrowing experience, dealing with the HVAC service people. It was a nightmare to get the job done from them. I got some rads installed from them recently and the job is not complete yet. One of the rads does not even kick in. When I called up, their front office lady would promptly say that she will inform the manager and he will call you. Nobody ever calls you back. The same lady called me up 50 times to get the full payment from us before the job was complete. And now they had the audacity to ask me for visit charges to make the new rads run, installed by them. Now I am stuck.
Every time they will send a new technician who will usually complain about their own person who came in earlier, because of the bad work done. They also have a huge attrition rate with their technicians. They will arrive unannounced or at a time not assigned so that they can simply go back and say that they came but no one was there.
Their technicians are usually not skilled and are shabby in their work style. Please note that I am a professional who is getting a job done for a client. If these people can do this to me they would definitely take others for a ride. Please stay away from these fly-by-night operators.

Lola Marc
Lola Marc

HVAC installation

Bought air handler Lennox by the HVAC service, Boiler installation from The HVAC Service Solutions was very fast. And the installation was promptly and free. Recommend this company to cooperate with!

Douglas Boyce
Douglas Boyce

Water heater repair

That is the best of the best! We repaired our tankless water heater plus we got 79$ off! The technician told me that it was a broken heating element, but he promptly changed everything. Thanks to the HVAC service I can use tankless water heater again

Floyd Besaw
Floyd Besaw

HEPA systems

Bought HEPA systems at the HVAC service and now I really know what is the fresh air and what is the most powerful tool of air filtration. Thanks to your company we are satisfied.

Adriel Collin
Adriel Collin

Furnace repair

We decided to rent the furnace at the HVAC service, and it was the best decision in my life. While the installation was free, and when it broke down the technician came and repaired it for free! Thanks to the HVAC service we can save money

Thaddeus Gemma
Thaddeus Gemma

HVAC repair

I can rely on The HVAC Service, while they do my boiler emergency repair. The operators book my appointment quickly and send the technician. He repaired our gas boiler professionally! A month has passed and it works like a new one.

More about The HVAC Service

The HVAC Service is a leading provider of furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, water heaters, water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking systems, and home water filters in Canada.
The HVAC Service is headquatered in Mississauga, Canada. Over 3000 satisfied customers, and more than 50 specialists in our team.

On The HVAC Service website you can buy HVAC equipment buy a new HVAC unit, rent it, or repair it. Our team of professionals will help you to choose the most appropriate option for your household. We offer different types of furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, water heaters, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, air filters, air humidifiers, water softeners, home water filters from the manufacturer.
If you are interested in fresh air conditioning, producing healthy and clean water, water softening, water filtration, water heating, and air heating, just let us know. Our goal is to provide you high-quality service and useful technologies. Our flexible policy gives you an opportunity both to buy the best HVAC and to rent the best HVAC. Plus, we can repair your HVAC without any hassle. The HVAC Service is a place where you can buy HVAC systems online with 24/7 support, and have access to a responsive team of professionals and detailed consultation on any issue.
Carrier, Goodman, Armstrong, Trane, Lennox, and others - https://thehvacservice.ca/
Visa/Mastercard/Cash