Permit Works

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Permit Works

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement renovation

Professional, always respond my phone, very cooperative
Get a permit on time. Also response after permit when we have a question
Thanks

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

gibranahmed9
gibranahmed9
2 reviews , ON

Basement Permit

Permit works helped me obtain the permit for my Basement renovation. Dealing with the city is cumbersome and time consuming process. I would suggest using there services to navigate this complex process. Kelvin, Eliza and Salik did a great job with the whole process. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your kind words Gibran. It was a pleasure working with you!

Aftab in Toronto
Aftab in Toronto

Preparing permit drawings and to get permit

Kelvin and his team are very kind, professional and respectful. They did designing and altering my drawing with patient in a short period of time. Eliza is very helpful in providing great service. I definitely recommend Permit work and Kelvin for permit and drawings.

Thank you for a great review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Permit drawings and permit

The entire experience was great from inquiry, permit drawings, engineer and permit issue. Everyone in the organization answered my questions promptly, told me what to expect for my first time renovation, no surprises and kept me informed throughout.

Thank you Diane for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

Mhd in Toronto
Mhd in Toronto

Basement's entrance

I really recommend working with Kelvin / Permit Works to obtain building permit from Mississauga city.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Drawings for s City Permit

Permit works completed drawing to apply for a city permit.
the overall experience was great and exactly as advertised. (no hidden fee's or surprises) I will definitely use permit works agin for future projects.

We are glad we could help you with your project. See you again soon! It was a pleasure working with you!

Kal in Cambridge
Kal in Cambridge
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Attached Garage

From start to finish, Kelvin and his team were a pleasure to deal with. As explained in the initial consultation, he assisted every step of the way from drawings to assisting in dealing with the town and Conservation Authority. Would definitely recommend Kelvin and his team.

Thank you for the kind review Kal!

Ben
Ben

Alteration/Bathroom permits

Simple and easy experience using PermitWorks for bathroom alteration permits. Will use again! Highly recommend.

We appreciate the positive response Ben. We are always here happy to help.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Garage Design Build

Worked with Kelvin and Eliza on getting the drawings and permit. Kelvin was very informative and helpful. I have an older home and he was able to find me a survey from 1924! Very impressed with how persistent he is in getting me the information, he ended up saving us $3000 from having to complete another survey.

Eliza was responsive to the changes the City required and when I had questions, she replied within the day. She was very flexible on the designs and allowed us to proceed with the design we wanted. I have to say, doing this as a home owner (not developer) for the first time, I really appreciated having the help Kelvin and Eliza provided. Will highly recommend!

Thanks you David for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

steven in Toronto
steven in Toronto

Permit works is unique professional for permit application

I know Permitworks from Homestar, and they are unique company that focus on the permit application. So I can be released from the designing and negotiating works with the City. Kelvin, Louise and Salik are all very professional and quick response designer. They helped me get a permit for 2nd legal unit basement permit in Toronto. I am so happy that I can start my project now.

More about Permit Works

Permit Works is a Toronto based company providing design and building permit service for residential projects.