Verdant Lawns Ltd.

Toronto ON M6B 2N5
Verdant Lawns Ltd.

Reviews for Verdant Lawns Ltd.

Suzi Winterstein in Thornhill
Suzi Winterstein in Thornhill

Poor service, poor communication and no lawn care

EDIT JULY 26, 2021: The company no longer owes me money. I will say this, Eliyahu (the owner) tried to tell HomeStars that I was never his customer. Don’t worry, I provided all text communications PROVING the below is accurate - including but not limited to his LAME apology on the etransfer when he returned the money I prepaid for mulch and for mowing never done. He admitted his wrongdoing and still had the nerve to say this was a false review. I believe the only reason I got my money back was because I filed with the BBB. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

I wish I didn’t have to come here and leave this negative review. Eliyahu is seemingly a pleasant man, appears knowledgeable. I have extended every benefit of the doubt, and here I am, at a loss.
They don’t show up. I hired them in the middle of the season last year and it was a struggle to see them come to mow. I never had a dedicated day and it was all over the place.

Through that (and because Eliyahu seems so kind and honest), I thought maybe it’s because I came to them mid season.

I went forward with the 2021 season, overlooking poor service in 2020.

I shouldn’t have.

It’s mid June and they’ve been here three times since April. I hired them for weekly mowing from April to July and they’ve mowed twice. July-November is supposed to be every other week.

I hired and paid for extra services for the beginning of the season. In April. I needed mulch for my tree in my yard. I prepaid for it. April. May. Now June... no mulch has been delivered. Now I’ve cancelled it as we no longer have access for a crew to our backyard. This was known from the beginning of the season.

I have texted. I have called. No response. I don’t even care about the money I prepaid for mulch (and don’t have). All I really want is a reliable gardening service to mow my tiny front yard on a consistent basis.

I asked for weeding to be done (as an extra - to pay for the service I need ). It was not done correctly and since they never show up to mow, obviously it’s not being done as part of a regular lawn care routine. :(

It’s sad that bad reviews need to be left. It’s sad that a company can just ghost customers who thought they had secured lawn care for the season,

I do not recommend them.

Woodchip lawn improvement

We Had a small City Pear tree pn our lawn waiting to be replaced
VERDANT took the initiative to excavate the area around it and fill with red woodchips
Looked great. Only paid for the material.

Ps
.The City finally removed the tree; till waiting for the replacement

Thank you so much for your review. I was raised on the premise "Do kindness beyond reason," and it was an absolute pleasure to help make sure your house remained looking top notch throughout the season. I hope the city puts a new tree close enough to where the other one was, it'll make it easier to blend it into the landscape we've already created. Stay warm. safe. healthy!

garden bed, mulch and lawn maintenance

Eliyahu is a consummate professional. The verdant workers are thorough and attentive to detail every week when they come by. Mulch and maintenance are my least favourite activities! I would Definitely recommend their services.

Thank you so much for your kind words!
Looking forward to another great year come spring time! Hope you remain warm, safe, and healthy!

More about Verdant Lawns Ltd.

Servicing North York & York Region.
Verdant has been providing professional friendly and competitive service since April 2017.
We offer: