HomeDea

Reviews for HomeDea

Alan
Alan

Window Frame & Trim

Hired Amir to reframe a window and install the trim. I live in a century home and wanted the trim in our new kitchen to match the trim on the rest of our windows. Amir was friendly, quick to communicate and efficient. He did a lot of preparations before he came so he didn't have to do so many cuts on site. The new frame and trim around the window matched the rest of our home perfectly. Amir and his partner did a great job, cleaned up well and provided practical renovation advice for other areas in my home. Highly recommend Amir and Homedea! Great work today Amir and thanks again.

Thanks Alan, so glad that you like it.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Living room and Kitchen Reno

I had a project in mind and HomeDea took it to the next level. Quick, meticulous and affordable. These guys are fantastic, I’m so happy I found them. Thanks again, till the next project.

I'm so glad you like the work we did for you, thanks for nice words.

Backsplash

Amir was quick, professional and very friendly. We are Very pleased with his work and highly recommend.

So glad you liked it.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Basement restoration

Amir transformed my basement. My home is almost 100 years old. Amir did an amazing job. Amir communicated regularly throughout the project. The job was timely. Amir’s clean and removal was the best I have seen. Going for Amir will be the only person I reach out to for renovations. He is extremely talented. Thank you so much Amir.

Thanks for the nice words, and we're so glad that you liked the transformation.

More about HomeDea

Finish basement Bathroom Renovation Stairs and Railings Drywall Hardwood and Laminate Installation Deck and Fence Siding
Looking for General Contractors pros in Oakville?