Summer Sealers

Mississauga ON L5R 0C1

Reviews for Summer Sealers

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Repave driveway

Got a quote from Ray on Oct 16. Despite numerous emails and phone calls they never replied back. I can only guess they are closed for the season. But if so they never indicated that. If they are this slow to respond to a sales call I can only assume it would only be worse for a warranty call

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Sealing driveway and fixing cracks

Ray did a great job. He was very responsive to emails and showed up when he said he would. Driveway looks terrific and he even cleaned out the weeds in the interlock brick bordering the driveway. Would highly recommend Ray.

lena in Mississauga
lena in Mississauga

Great job

Ray was professional and courteous. He completed the job when promised and did a great job. The driveway was carefully prepared and cleaned before he started his work. Would hire Summer Sealers again and happily recommend them.

Lena, your kind words are appreciated.

Thank you very much for allowing us to be of service.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Amazing Driveway Job

Ray is a professional contractor, came on time, did a meticulous work, checked every corner, and mainly a person with a good attitude.
Definitely I will hire Ray for the next year !

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We appreciate the opportunity to be of service.

Judy Turner from Oakville
Judy Turner from Oakville

driveway sealing

Great job and good service. Hope to have you back next year.

Driveway looks good, clean edges, previously filled areas no longer showing. Looks just like a new driveway!

Thanks again, Judy Turner

Your kinds words are appreciated.

Yes we will reach out next year.

Gord F from Oakville
Gord F from Oakville

High Quality Work at Competitive Prices

I'll be brief. Ray and his brother showed up on time and completed what I would consider to be the best driveway sealing experience I have ever had. Perimeter weeds scraped out, cracks sealed with sand, didn't scrimp one bit on amount of sealant used ..... I will definitely ask them to come back next year.

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated Gord.
Thanks for the referral.

ellen
ellen

Home Driveway Sealing

Ray at Summer Sealers did a fantastic job. He was prompt in replying and was able to book our driveway quickly. He arrived right on time and was very thorough. Thank you for making our driveway look fabulous!

Thanks for the kind words. We take great pride in our work.

Michael
Michael

Asphalt Sealing

Ray did an excellent job & my neighbour was so impressed, that she asked Ray to do her driveway.

We are extremely satisfied & more neighbours are asking for their driveways to get sealed.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to exceed your expectations.

Sumon Chakrabarti
Sumon Chakrabarti

AMAZING WORK!!!

I hired Summer Sealers (Ray did the work) to seal my asphalt driveway. I am extremely happy with the work. Ray booked me in fast, the price was very reasonable and the work was impeccable. I was looking at the job he did, and the attention to detail (e.g. in the extreme corners) was amazing. He was very neat as well....there wasn't any excess sealant leaking on the grass or on to my pathway next to the driveway.

If/when I need sealing again, I will be calling him.

Thanks for the kind words. We pride in our work and your satisfaction.

Much appreciated.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Summer Sealers - Awesome Job

Ray is professional, he quotes on the job and completes the job on time and beyond expectations and he is a nice person too. I highly recommend this service and will use them again.

We really appreciate your kind words. We take great pride in the work we do. Your acknowledgement of our work moves us to do even better.

Thank you.