The Pros Network

Reviews for The Pros Network

benjaminye
benjaminye

HVAC Repair

Kevin and his team is a real pleasure to work with.

I had a problem with the HVAC unit in my condo. While most HVAC contractors are hesitant when it comes to doing condo jobs (I had a few who straight up ghosted me), Kevin was able to arrange a visit and carry out the repair in a very timely fashion.

His team of contractors are very knowledgeable and friendly. And they're able to come up with solutions that work. The contractor who came to do diagnostics was able to devise a temporary solution to get the A/C running on the same day while the company waits for the part to carry on the full repair.

As for communication, Kevin is always professional and is constantly in touch to make sure the problem is resolved. I'd definitely use them again if I have any problems with my HVAC.

Ruth in Toronto
Ruth in Toronto

water dripping into apartment unit

It was the second time in 3 years that we had a problem with water dripping into our tenants' condo unit. The first time, the problem was fixed quickly. The second time, it was a much bigger issue. Mold had gotten in under the parquet flooring and had to be stripped, the dry wall around the HVAC unit had to come out - it was a total mess! But Kevin managed to get the right people in to fix the problem. He was in constant contact with me - including from his vacation out of town - and made sure that the job was done as quickly as possible given the many moving parts. In the end, the problem was fixed, our tenants were very happy and I would definitely use them again!

Kind Regards,

Flood

Had a flood in my basement. They came quick and were professional. They explained what needed to be done so I was comfortable with everything.
They did a great job in handling the repairs as well.
Pricing is very reasonable. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend them for sure.

valpenjen in Toronto
valpenjen in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Asbestos abatement

Kevin from The Pros Network was very easy to deal with, he is professional, thorough and knowledgeable. I found the pricing to be more then fair.

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly enjoyed working with you!
Kevin & The Pros Network Team

Mold remediation and foundation damage

Mold issue in my house due to a foundation leak, assessed the damage and resolved it effectively and professionally. Very knowledgeable and pleased with the service. Would add trustworthy and affordable.

Kind Regards,

3loveb in Toronto
3loveb in Toronto

Mold and Asbestos Removal

We had mold in our basement due to basement flooding. The work was completed in a timely manner, and the workers were very professional.
We were very pleased with the restoration and would highly recommend this company.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a testimonial regarding your experience with us
We thank you again for your business!

More about The Pros Network

CALL OR TEXT THE PROS for the most reliable and affordable quotes! Fully certified water damage, emergency flood response, mold remediation, asbestos abatement, fire damage, disinfection (COVID-19) and HVAC professionals. We serve home owners, property management real estate agents and general contractors. We offer fully licensed and certified service for all our specialties and our network has over 25 years of experience in servicing various customers. Are you looking for a trusted company to use for an insurance claim, not sure if you have an insurance claim or in need of a second opinion to get what you know you deserve from your insurance company? Then call us we have experience in negotiating your claim to get you what you deserve and to get your property back to it's original state.

We might be new on Homestars but not new to the business.If you are property owner, buying/selling or have issues with your property residential, commercial or any other application we do it all!