Clarity Kitchens

Clarity Kitchens

Reviews for Clarity Kitchens

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Update

Clarity Kitchens is by far the best contractor we've ever had. Paul and Jordan are very passionate about their work and have exceptional customer focus. From the first contact to the final project completion they maintained clear and timely communications. Always available to provide suggestions and answer all our questions. And their attention to detail is amazing. We highly recommend Clarity Kitchens!

Mike & Joan S

Hey Mike & Jone thank you for your kind words, it was our pleasure. We look forward to working with you folks again in the near future. All the best!

Custom Kitchen

Great workmanship. I would definitely recommend Paul and Jordan when it comes to custom kitchens

Hey Maurice it was a pleasure working with you and your family, thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy your new kitchen & don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can assist with. All the best & happy holidays.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Clarity Kitchens completed our kitchen refacing and new quartz countertop project. Paul and Jordan were great to work with from start to finish. Their workmanship, knowledge, communication and products are number one. A highly recommended company, and a truly great experience.

Thanks again, Rod and Angie

Thank you for your kind words, it was such a pleasure working with the both of you, we look forward to future business. All the best in your future endeavours.

Kim
Kim

Highly Recommend

Thanks to Paul and Jordan for their outstanding work. They provided expert knowledge, reasonable pricing, and open communication from start to finish. The project completed on time and in budget with no surprises. We love our new kitchen. Will refer to family and friends for sure. So pleased with the outcome. Well done!
Kim and Charlie

Thanks so much Kim, it was a real pleasure working with both you and Charlie. Enjoy your new kitchen

Joëlle in Toronto
Joëlle in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen renovation

Paul and Jordan are the best! They are so meticulous and their attention to detail makes all the difference. They did an amazing job on our kitchen and went above and beyond, always cleaning up afterwards. We highly recommend them.

Mark & Joëlle

Thank you for your kind words Joelle, it was such a pleasure meeting your family and getting to connect on this project. Glad the kitchen turned out to be exactly as you incisions and some. All the best!

Cheryl
Cheryl

Kitchen Pantry

I am very pleased with the countertop in my kitchen pantry area.
They were great to work with, very pleasant and professional.
I would highly recommend them.

Cheryl P

Glad we were able to connect and help you out. All the best in your future endeavours

Happy Home Owner in Toronto
Happy Home Owner in Toronto
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Outstanding Results!

I cannot say enough about the excellent customer service and craftsmanship I experienced working with Jordan. He returned my call immediately - was over to measure the cabinets to provide a quote within a couple of days - his quote was very competitive. It took about 6 weeks for the doors and drawers to be made and painted at which time he made an appointment to install right away. He and his team member worked quietly making sure the floors were protected - the cabinets looked outstanding! I will definitely be calling Jordan for my next project - I have no hesitation recommending Clarity Kitchens.

It was such a pleasure getting to work and connect with you on this project, we look forward to future work together. Take care!

Trina from WALLENSTEIN
Trina from WALLENSTEIN
2 reviews Whitby, ON

My counters are beautiful

Paul, Jordan and team did a fine job accommodating our requests to stay within a certain budget and managing the install, ensuring quality and efficiency. They even helped to move the install date sooner due to our urgent schedule to have this completed. Well done, team!

Thank you for your kind words Trina, we look forward to working with you folks again. All the best.

Homeowner in Whitby
Homeowner in Whitby

Countertop installation

I found Clarity Kitchens on Google and couldn't believe the 5-star reviews. I was pleasantly surprised to find out they were all true. From the start, Paul and Jordan were so professional - prompt in reaching out, showing me samples and setting up an appointment. This was hands-down, the easiest and most satisfactory experience during any renovation I've ever done (and I've done a few). We were installing a new countertop, with a waterfall feature for our peninsula, and recommended the stone to meet our busy home's needs. We are extremely happy with the finished product and didn't waste time using it!

So glad it all worked out. Enjoy your new kitchen

Amanda Gilroy
Amanda Gilroy
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Counter tops and finishing the kitchen cupboard installation

This was our second time working with Jordan and Paul for a kitchen renovation and I can assure it will not be the last. From their communication to end result we couldn't ask for a better experience. During both of our jobs we were given dates and times for the measurements and installations and both were exactly what we were told. Our counter tops look seamless and we get so many compliments. We are so in love with the end result for both of our projects.

Whether your looking for countertops or a full kitchen look no further!

Glad we got to work with you guys again Amanda, always a pleasure

More about Clarity Kitchens

At Clarity Kitchens we offer Custom Cabinetry, Cabinet Refacing, as well as Custom Counter top installation.