Hecra Painting

Reba7
Reba7
1 review Hamilton, ON

Excellent work!

The team at Hecra are amazing!! They completed a massive job way quicker then expected! Excellent detailing. Great communication. These are the guys you want to do the job!!!
I already have a job for the spring in mind!!

Thank you very much!

0 reviews Orangeville, ON

House - Exterior Painting and Staining

Hecra Painting provided a great service and at a great price. The team was courteous and professional. They left our home looking beautiful. We plan to use Hecra Painting on our next project and look forward to working with Arran and his team again!

Thank you Sabrina! It was a pleasure working with you!

0 reviews Caledon, ON

Exterior Painting

What an amazing experience it was dealing with Arran and his crew. Always professional and respectful with a keen eye to detail. I highly recommend Hecra for any painting project. Thank you for a fantastic job!!!

Thank you Mary. It was a pleasure working with you and your family! We will be in touch soon for the interior project!

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Fort York Project

Aaron was fantastic to work with! He was very flexible with scheduling and was able to accomodate my schedule. The finished product was also nothing less than stellar! Highly recommended!

Thank you!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Entire interior painting

Had my entire house painted, ceilings, doors, walls. Very good job, clean, good attention to detail. Easy to communicate and work with. Very satisfied with the results of the repairs and painting

Thank you!

Norma
Norma

painting interior and exterior of home

Arran and his team did an exceptional job painting the interior and exterior of my home.
His staff were prompt, professional, friendly and polite.
I am very pleased with Herca's services and would highly recommend them.
I look forward to using them for future projects.
N. Nelson

Thank you Norma!

Alli in Hamilton
Alli in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Main level house paint

I would highly recommend Hecra! They were affordable and took the time and patience to help us select the right paint colour. They were on time everyday and got the job done in a timely manner. Every time we saw them they were always happy and made us feel very comfortable to have them in our home! We would definitely not hesitate to hire them again!

Thank you Alli!

Arnie in Toronto
Arnie in Toronto

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing & Painting

I reached out to multiple contractors to take on the job of updating the kitchen cabinets in my home along with putting up a fresh coat of paint around the house. Aaran and his team were by far the quickest to respond while providing a competitive quote. Expectations for timelines were clearly set and the team made the deadlines while exceeding my expectations! Wouldn’t go with anyone else!

Dane in Cobourg
Dane in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

Painted my house

The Hecra crew came and painted the exterior of my house. They showed up on time and were very professional. The job looks amazing as my neighbours have been asking who did the job. I would highly recommend the Hecra team.

Thank you Dane!

Diane Boyd, Realtor
Diane Boyd, Realtor
1 review Caledon, ON

Complete house repaint

Great work Arran and the gang! Job was way bigger than anticipated and with drywall repair work required plus add-ons.
They worked tirelessly and got the job done in good time and completed touch up as needed.
Thanks! Have recommended to other clients a d currently working on a big cabinet job!

Thank you Diane!

More about Hecra Painting

Hey! Arran MacDonald here. Thank you for taking the time to check out our business.

I began painting in university for a local business while I was finishing my bachelors degree. I quickly gained a passion for providing exceptional results for my clients. There is no better feeling than producing a product that a client loves. That is what I love to do!

Here at HECRA, we pride ourselves on not only providing exceptional results, but providing our clients with tremendous customer service.

You matter. We value you and your happiness. We believe that open communication and honesty lead to the BEST service experience. Please do not hestiate to ask questions or express concerns. WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY!

We look forward to working with you!