Mega Garage Door

Sue Dajia
Sue Dajia
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Amazing service and install don by Mega Garage doors

Couldn’t be more happier then the service provided by Steve & Mike. Our new garage install couldn’t of gone more smoothly! Steve is honest and respectful to the fullest and recommend there services! Thanks to everyone at Mega Garage doors for your amazing work done! We are such satisfied customer to the fullest! Thanks again everyone it was a pleasure!

thank you so much for your kind words we very much appreciate it!

New Garage Door

Steve was quick to come and inspect and gave a very good quote.
Delivered the doors on time and installed them as promised.
It was an over all good experince. Other qouted me 1000 more than his qoute.

thank you very much for the kind words we very much appreciate it!

Kola
Kola
2 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Installing of Garage door opener

Very good service. customer oriented and very accommodating and quality work.

Steve is very communicative and very clean on the work he does, Thanks to home stars for guiding me to find this company.

thank you very much kola we appreciate it 🙏thank you for choosing Mega Garage door !

Camille
Camille
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage Door

Tried to get a quote around around 12am last night and they contacted my mom at 8 am sharp this morning. I was really impressed. Steve then came to fix our garage door this morning.. We really thought we needed a whole new garage door because our spring was busted and our garage door literally almost broke in half + our motor wasn't that good. I just would like to say that it's hard to find genuine people who will is honest and sincere. Some people will try to milk money off of you in some way but not Steve. He was incredible. He really knows his craft! he fixed our spring and our door, and gave us many useful tips on how to maintain them without charging us as much as a monthly mortgage payment. Everyone PLEASE call these guys! they are amazing and knowledgeable. Thank you so much Steve for your kindness!! money is hard to come around for my family and he literally saved us from spending what would have been really costly. Mega Garage Door is incredibly lucky to have someone like him on their team. Thank you so much for your amazing and kind service! We will keep in touch. God Bless

thank you for the kind words we very much appreciate it! thank you for choosing Mega Garage door .

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Garage repair

Thank you so much Steve!
He did an awesome job. He was very accommodating. He give me a great price and answered all questions.
And of course followed covid protocols.
Definitely will recommend and use service again!

Repaired garage door lift

Steve was excellent and so accommodating. I thought I would have to replace my motor for my garage door entirely but Steve offered to try and fix it first and if that didn’t work he wouldn’t charge me for the labour. It is working better now and at the very least I’ll get some more time out of my existing garage door opener. Very friendly, fair and honest. Thanks again Steve!

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Excellent service, wonderful guy

Our Garage door torsion spring broke in the cold. Steve came out and was a true gentleman. Fast service, cleaned up, even fixed a few small things (missing screws) that had broken. Great guy, would call him again without hesitation.

Sean
Sean

Garage Door Spring Repair

Garage door spring snapped and couldn't fully open the door. Steve arrived quickly and replaced both springs answering all of my questions along the way and going the extra mile to service other parts as well.

Gao in Bloor West
Gao in Bloor West

Done fast, done well

Called Mega Doors to have my beat up garage door replaced with a new electric door. Steve arrived and did a quick repair so I could at least get into the garage for the couple of days before he was able to replace it. New door arrived just in time for winter. Now it works beautifully and I drive in and out. No need to get out and trudge through the snow to open it. Professionally installed at a reasonable price.

PDP
PDP

Garage Door Nor Closing

I’ve used Mega Garage Door at least 3 times in the last 5 years. They always answer the phone, have quick response times, and fix it right the first time!

More about Mega Garage Door

Mega Garage Door professionals are knowledgeable, and our technicians are all certified and insured. For this reason, we can keep the company in the top 3 best companies. Also, we go through constant updates for new ways to help us remain updated. All our team go by industrial standards, including our project managers.

That helps our customers rely on our garage door services. And to trust us with their overhead garage doors. We know many different ways to help resolve garage door issues and save valuable time. There are several door types in the market today. You’re going to have the ability to choose one according to your needs.

If your home safety is essential, you need to install garage doors; garages are not only used to store cars. Nowadays, they are also used to store essential items, tools, and used as extra storage.

Our company offers a complete picture of the appearance of your plan. In reality, most people have become aware of how their house looks, especially when it’s at the entrance to the house. After all, the garage door is one of the essential features to buy as it relates to the health of your vehicle.

We Are Located Here