Mega Garage Door

59 Ashwarren Rd Toronto ON M3J 1Z7

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Mega Garage Door

Fast, courteous, effective repair

On Thanksgiving Sunday at 5pm I realized that my garage door came off the tracks after I hit the door as it was still rising up. I left a huge dent as well. I sent a request for a quote and here I am - 1 hr 54 minutes later writing a review as Steve came so quickly, assessed and fixed the problem and now I have a properly working door and the huge dent is now barely noticeable. Steve worked quickly and efficiently and managed to save me hundreds of dollars by fixing multiple damaged pieces and pushing out the dent rather than having to replace the entire section. Very happy with the service and great value!!

Alex Elder in North York
Alex Elder in North York

Good people and fast service at a reasonable price!!

Steve was amazing! I tried to replace my springs and bombed. Called Mega Garage Door Repair Toronto and they came out the next day. Steve had it diagnosed and repaired in very short order. He didn’t charge me an arm and a leg for my ignorance. He actually took the time to explain my error and the inner workings of garage doors. Had a great time learning something with him. If you need garage door repair, call Steve. Good people and fast service at a reasonable price!!

John Rivas
John Rivas

I'm pleased with his service.

Before he even came out, Steve gave me some great advice about the quality of different garage door opener brands, which I appreciated. He is very knowledgeable about everything to do with doors and openers. He came out the next day to install the opener and was very professional and even arrived early. He noticed something that hadn't been done correctly (or safely) on my other garage door and corrected it for me. I highly recommend Steve as an expert at what he does.

Fred Sears
Fred Sears

Very knowledgeable

Steve has excellent customer service. I could not get into my garage on a and he came out the next afternoon. We replaced the whole system and feel so much better about what we have now. He explained everything very thoroughly and made me feel comfortable about what I was paying for. So much quieter and closes so softly now. Thankful to find this guy! Would highly recommend him!

Benedict Myers
Benedict Myers

Next Morning Service Call

We were so grateful that Steve came out the next morning after our call during this time a year when our garage door cable broke. Steve was kind, efficient, and repaired at a very reasonable cost. I will keep recommending him to anyone who asks me about a garage door service company.

Donnell Stith
Donnell Stith

CHOOSE THIS COMPANY!

I called to ask about a remote repair. Completely WOW'ED by customer service. He explained what was needed and told me where to go for the most economical choices. Better than a Google search! This gentleman made no money from our interaction and STILL PROVIDED OUTSTANDING SERVICE. a week after my spring broke and guess who I called? Mega Garage Door, you won my business.

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

Awesome work

They came to the house quickly when other larger companies were estimating weeks. Very affordable and took the time to explain the issue my garage door was having and maintenance tips. Truly a good repairman who is passionate about his work and customers.

Paul Rakestraw
Paul Rakestraw

Highly recommend

Excellent work! Mega Garage Door fixes your garage door for the long-haul. They put heavy-duty springs that last over ten years in place of flimsy components. They do great work and have reasonable prices. As a landlord, I would highly recommend.

Raymond Lopez
Raymond Lopez

Expert in his craft

Professional, knowledgeable and went the extra mile to make sure my broken spring was replaced correctly. I rarely write these reviews, but I would highly recommend Mega Garage Door. Upfront and fair pricing. Great work Steve.

Kirby Carlisle
Kirby Carlisle

Fantastic Service

My garage door suddenly died today and another company told me they wouldn't be able to come out until the week after. I called Hanson at 11:15 and they said they could come by between noon and 2 pm. They were actually at my house just before noon and by 12:15 they had replaced the broken parts and my garage door was completely fixed! It saved me a tremendous amount of trouble because today happened to be my day off and if I couldn't get it fixed today, I would have had to wait another week. That's a solid week of not being able to open my garage door at all. The person who came to fix it was very professional and very nice. I am super happy with them!

Learn More

More about Mega Garage Door

Mega Garage Door professionals are knowledgeable, and our technicians are all certified and insured. For this reason, we can keep the company in the top 3 best companies. Also, we go through constant updates for new ways to help us remain updated. All our team go by industrial standards, including our project managers.

That helps our customers rely on our garage door services. And to trust us with their overhead garage doors. We know many different ways to help resolve garage door issues and save valuable time. There are several door types in the market today. You’re going to have the ability to choose one according to your needs.

If your home safety is essential, you need to install garage doors; garages are not only used to store cars. Nowadays, they are also used to store essential items, tools, and used as extra storage.

Our company offers a complete picture of the appearance of your plan. In reality, most people have become aware of how their house looks, especially when it’s at the entrance to the house. After all, the garage door is one of the essential features to buy as it relates to the health of your vehicle.

We Are Located Here