PureLifeH2O

Reviews for PureLifeH2O

Julie  from Toronto
Julie from Toronto

Excellent quality- highly recommend

I had been searching for clean water in the market for awhile, and after extensive research, I chose PureLife H20 given their excellent product, professional knowledge, speed in execution and integrity.

Result: the drinking water is so tasty, and the shower water doesn’t dry out my shiny hair. My boyfriend loves it too as soft water is moisturizing to the skin

Experience:
Rafal came the same day after our initial phone call for an in-person consultation and sent in a quote by EOD. I went ahead without hesitation (after dealing with so many shady operations during my research). Rafal’s team came by to install everything the next day.

Rafal and Fernandes installed a full water softener with RO water filtration system In less than 3 hours, even though my house had unconventional architectural layout. What I appreciated the most is that they are solutions oriented - for every possible challenge they immediately propose a solution - not like some other Mickey Mouse operations in the same business that only talked about problems and wanted to charge me for every solution. Rafal came by again after 48 hours to test water and it is now at 0 ppm.

As a professional myself, I can quickly tell who is quality and who isn’t. I would HIGHLY recommend PureLife to all my friends and family.

Andres
Andres

Water softener installation

The installation process was quick, clean and everything worked as expected.

They install Pentair products which have some of the best ratings for water softeners, and if you pair that with the great installation service and the lack of contracts I think they are the best option in town for water services.

Andres,

Thank you for your candid and heartfelt expression of gratitude! We are beyond excited to be able to serve you and we're truly grateful that you decided to share your experience with Pure Life H2O.

Rohit in Toronto
Rohit in Toronto

Water softener and carbon filter

Thrilled with our new water softener and wish we had got it earlier. Rafal walked us through the process and laid out all the options. He then ensured everything was installed appropriately and followed up all in a timely manner.
Happy with the overall service and the product.

Rohit thank you very much for your time to write the review. It was a pleasure to work with you😉
We made this happen.🤜🤛

El in Toronto
El in Toronto

Great service and amazing product

Amazing service and turn around time. We installed the Drinking water system with the Alkaline filter and it has been amazing the family is drinking more water which will lead to a healthier family. If your into doing small things to help improve your overall quality of life Hire PureLife to install a Alkaline Drinking water system

El Thank you very much for choosing PureLifeH2O and for all your kind words.

Kevin W
Kevin W

H20purelife

Great product, and we always appreciate the excellent service we receive from Rafael! We have had the system for a year and really notice a difference. Maintenance is low, just filter changes. Definitely a good investment.

Thank you Kevin and see you in 6 months.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Whole Home Water Filtration From PureLife H2O

Rafal and Naj are easily two of the very best people in the entire water industry. They're an absolute pleasure to deal with and their products are the highest quality. We just had the whole-home filtration and water softener with the RO drinking system installed and we couldn't be happier with it. Our water tastes and feels great! If you're considering a water system, they are the very best in the entire industry, without question.

Jason, Thank you for the time to review PureLifeH2O.

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

Excellent

I was looking for a water softening system that will stop the hard water spots. I decided on Pure Life H2O because they seem to have what I was looking for at a reasonable price, and Najjah and Rafal took the time to explain to me in a layman's terms the various options for our house. Rafa installed our whole house water filtration and softener within 2 hours and left the space tidy. Very efficient and professional. Will certainly recommend them to friends.

Tim. Thanks for yours kind review. It was great to get to meet you and a pleasure to go over various options with you.I hope you and your son are enjoying your soft water. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Service call and customer service

This is a good company who can provide good customer service and good products for water softener.

Farhad thank you. I hope your recovery is going well and we will see you next year. You are such a kind soul!:)

Andrew Steinman from Richmond Hill
Andrew Steinman from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Whole home water filtration system

Rafal, Naj & Andrew just installed my whole home filtration, water softener & RO system today. Very professional. My water tastes great! Looking forward to many years of business with these guys. Top of the lime!

Andrew, Thank you for your 10 stars review. You were an absolute pleasure to deal with and your family are just wonderful!Oh and your dog is too cute! Happy Holidays and we will keep in touch!Stay safe.

0 reviews Coldwater, ON

A water purification system for my cottage

I was looking for a water purification system that could turn the lake water to drinkable water. I had several companies come in and tell me that it can be done but it was going to be very expensive. The people at Pure Life H2O where able to provide what I was looking for at a reasonable price. Even though it took a couple of visits and tests they stayed on it till it was right.

Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad we could be of service to you. Have a great day and stay safe😊

More about PureLifeH2O

At PureLife H2O we offer innovative, environmentally friendly, and most importantly healthy whole house water treatment systems. Our range of products and services includes water softeners, green reverse osmosis with remineralization, and UV treatment for the elimination of bacteria and viruses.

PureLifeH2O -Enhancing the Quality of Life.