Nifty Blinds

Reviews for Nifty Blinds

Mufazal A. Qadir in Markham
Mufazal A. Qadir in Markham

Zebra + Roll-On Blinds

Ali from Nifty Blinds is polite & prompt in replying, gave us the best Quote, Explained in details all our options, there was no up-selling.
Ali gave us a timeline of 2 weeks. we had installed new windows, our old Shutters did not fit the new Window Size.
We were without blinds.
Ali was kind enough to Expedite our order and installed all our Window Blinds within 4 days.
the Finished Product looks great. We highly recommend Nifty Blinds & would do the same to our family and friends.

Thank you for choosing the Nifty Blinds team. We are thrilled that you are satisfied with the end result!

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

I love my blinds!

Ali was great to deal with and helped me pick the perfect blinds for my condo. I would highly recommend Nifty Blinds and will use them again in the future.

Thank you for choosing Nifty Blinds. We take pride in your business.

Blinds Installation

My wife and I ordered motorized blinds from Nifty Blinds. Mr. Ali Ketabi was very patient and professional with us. He ensured that everything they offered was at our satisfaction. We love our blinds and have been enjoying the new tech in our downtown condo.

Thank you for your business and working with Nifty Blinds Team. We are happy that you are satisfied with your window treatments.

luna3 in Vaughan
luna3 in Vaughan

Shades installation in Condo

Ali from Nifty Blinds did a great job in helping me pick out the best window treatments for my windows and helping me select fabrics. He was quick to respond to any questions I had and gave an accurate timeline for when I could have the shades installed in my condo. He showed up on time and made sure the shades were installed correctly and explained how the motorized system works. The shades look great and I would recommend Nifty Blinds to anyone looking to install window treatments.

Thank you for selecting Nifty Blinds team. It was a pleasure working on your window coverings project.

Blinds for my rental condo

Absolutely love the concierge hands on personalized service. Ali is fabulous to work with. He made things so easy for me as I am a busy business owner and also a mom and landlord. He gave me different options for my rental condo and love that it was a white glove service. I picked my blinds with his guidance and then paid and he handled the rest. I didnt lift a finger and poof all done! If you are a landlord, you wont be disappointed with nifty blinds services!

Thank you for your kind words and using Nifty Blinds services. It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Vienna Shade with white light filtering with white cassettes

Ali gave us a great service. The service level was great, the first day the measurement were done. Then 2 weeks later, 2nd floor 4 bedroom blinds were completed in an 1 hours.
We liked the service and the blinds a lot that e also decided to do the main floor blinds after 2 months. I would recommend him to all of my friends and the price was affordable.

Thank you for using Nifty Blinds services. We are glad that you are happy with the end results.

jetjohal
jetjohal

Blinds

Very good service and finished in timely manner. We live the blinds we got specially the material is very good.

Thank you. Nifty Blinds team appreciate the business and looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Blinds

Very satisfied and happy working with Nifty blinds with the best customer service. Ill highly recommend to everyone.

Thank you. We are glad that you selected Nifty Blinds team and hope you enjoy your new blinds.

Blind instillation

We have worked with Nifty Blinds a few times and they were professional, helpful and considerate. While we had renovations happening they were able to size our windows and order our window coverings just in time for us to move back in! Great service!
Would highly recommend Nifty Blinds!

Thank you for your kind words. Nifty Blinds Team.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

blinds

Incredibly knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. Both product and service were amazing. Highly recommended.

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you. Nifty Blinds Team.

More about Nifty Blinds

Custom window blinds for residential and commercial spaces.

We are proud to source premium fabrics and to offer competitive prices. At Nifty Blinds we design, manufacture and install custom blinds in Greater Toronto Area. Motorization and adaptation of smart technologies are part of the services we offer.

What makes our team stand out? Attention to detail, innovative design ideas, commitment to a job well-done and excellent communication with our clients.

3 easy way to get your blinds installed ASAP:
1- Send us the measurements
2- Get a quote and approve it
3- We will schedule you for in-home consultation to confirm your order and details.