Skylane Construction Services Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5V
General Contractors
Skylane Construction Services Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Skylane Construction Services Inc.

Sam Mokaberi
Sam Mokaberi

Basement Renovation

Great customer service from Reza. He was punctual, and you can trust on his words. He did tiling in our basement along with painting. The quality of his work was outstanding. I would recommend him for sure.

We at Skylane construction like to say thank you for your business it was a pleasure working with you and thank you for your glorious review.
We are looking forward working with you soon.

Bathroom Renovation

Skylane construction was hired, recommended by work friend, to do complete Bathroom renovation. Reza and his team did a wonderful job and completely with the reno. Reza and his team were very professional, and the workmanship was on point. keeping the bathroom clean at the end of each day.
Furthermore Reza was very accommodating when changes were made to the original scope of work. Any concerns/issues were addressed to our satisfaction. Going forward we intend to hire Skylane Construction for other projects.

We at Skylane construction like to say thank you for your business and for your glorious review. It was a pleasure working with you and looking forward working with you in the near future. Thank you SkyLane Construction Services Inc.

Dave
Dave
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Ensuite bathroom renovation

My project was to fully renovate my ensuite bathroom and expand my small master bedroom closet into a larger walking closet. Fantastic quality and service provided by Reza and his staff. Project was completed on time and with very high quality. They were very professional and tidy during the project and was a pleasure to work with. Reza had very prompt response to any of my concerns and accommodated changes as the project evolved. I highly recommend this company and would use them in future projects. Price was also a factor in my decision to use this company as the value for money was better than expected, very reasonably priced.

We at Skylane construction like to say thank you for your glorious review Dave. It was a pleasure working with you as well and thank you for being understanding and prepared through the process. We are looking forward working with you in future as well.
SkyLane Construction Services Inc.

Rosa
Rosa
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Master Ensuite Bath Renovation

Skylane Construction was hired to renovate our ensuite bathroom and we are very pleased with the outcome.

Reza, the owner of Skylane, was always an excellent listener as we described what we wanted and provided ideas as well. He was always quick to respond to our calls or messages and to address our concerns until the end of our renovation.

Reza and his team were punctual, polite, respectful and they usually kept the area clean and swept.

Our only complaint is that the job took longer to be completed mainly caused by some issues (resolved by Reza) with his cabinetry provider.

Excellent work, fairly priced, quick to respond. We recommend Skylane Construction and we will use their services again.

We at Skylane Construction like to say thank you for your glorious review and for your business. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward working with you in the near future and thank you.

Private User reviews Angus, ON

Home addition

Skylane Construction was hired to raise our home to create a walkout basement and to build an addition for the entrance of our house. SkyLane Construction did a fabulous job, very professional. Rez helped us with all the drawings, engineering and getting our building permit. Skylane worked with our budget of 135K. For the exterior finishing Rez suggested to go with stucco, to keep the house much warmer and insulated in winter and cooler in summer that makes our house more comfortable and efficient. We are extremely happy with Rez and his team very transparent and honest and we highly recommend Skylane construction for all of your home renovation project.

We at Skylane construction like to say thank you for your glorious review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project and we are looking forward starting your interior lower-level renovation.

Shannon in Milton
Shannon in Milton

Bathroom Renovation... 5 months in the making!!!

We re-hired Rez and his team of contractors after they did a beautiful job renovating our kitchen in July-September 2020. The bathroom reno started in March 2021 and due to covid we had to wait 8 weeks to get all of our fixtures and bathtub. Finally on June 5, 2021 we had everything and thought we'd be finished by the end of the month. Unfortunately Rez has spread himself and his team too thin because the project sat with NO PROGRESS for 8 weeks!!! After continually promising to complete everything, including having his subcontractors (plumber, electrician, tiler) in on set dates and having no one show up, we got fed up. I don't trust Rez to complete work on time, and he's taken on too much work for him to oversee the work he's promised to do. The plumber made the tub no longer level and did a brutal job installing the taps in the tub (hot and cold taps not in line with each other and too close to the wall so the tiling wouldn't fit!). He also told us that the plumbing rough in was wrong so I spent more time searching for that... but what we had on June 5 was correct all along - now I have to return a $200 part purchased online (after verifying with Rez that it was correct). Countless times there were excuses for why he or his subcontractors weren't coming or the work was being pushed further and further ahead. The end product is beautiful but the toilet already doesn't work and the lights in the tub don't turn on - Rez didn't take the time to Project Manage his own subcontractors. Very disappointed.

We do not sub-contractor our projects and I am involved in all of my projects. Managing our team and meeting the deadline was not the issue here. And as you mentioned above we did a beautiful job with your kitchen and completed on time. That's why you hired us again. The issue here was that you ordered your own tub and faucet from Montreal and you purchased your own toilet from Home Depot. After the toilet was install the pump mechanism was not working was right you needed to return it and get a new toilet. Once you received your tub, my team and I came to your place on three different occasions and on all three occasions that we were there, we found that the parts were wrong and you kept sending it back. It took you 2.5 months to get this parts in order. Unfortunately with this type of tub we couldn't move to the next stage till we had the tub and faucet installed first. I have all the emails and text messages in case you need to refresh your memory. You expected us to jump back to your project after 2.5 months waiting and not realizing that we had/have other projects on the go. There was no respect and no understanding from your end, but I still booked you in with a tight schedule to complete your batbroom as I promised.
Bottom line your bathroom was delayed for your own mistakes and not because of Skylane Construction. I should have invoiced you for all the times we wasted and for all the free work that we did. And I still did NOT receive the last payment of your balance.

Adam in Courtice
Adam in Courtice
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Ensuite Bathroom Renovation

Rez and his team made our vision come alive! You can really tell that Rez cares about his work! He went out of his way to make sure we were happy every step of the way and was so nice to our young children - they were always so excited to see him! We are extremely happy with how everything turned out and highly recommend Rez and his team!

My team and I at Skylane construction like to say thank you again for your business and the glorious review. It was a pleasure working with you. Our goal is to ensure that our clients are always satisfied and happy with our workmanship and services that we provide. Seeing you're adorable beautiful children every time did put a 😊 big smile on my face. The sad part to my job is when I'm working on a project and I develop a relationship with my homeowners for the term of my project I feel connected then when the project comes to the end I don't get to see them anymore.
Looking forward hearing from you soon thank you again Skylane Construction Services Inc.

Basement and Master Bathroom Renovation

My wife and I planned and discussed to finish our basement and master bathroom for at least a year. Finally this year we decided to hire a experienced, detailed, professional contractor to take on our project. As much we knew what we like, and purchased all the material and finishes, but we were not sure if the outcome will be the same. We interviewed a good handful of contractors and Skylane Construction was one of the companies that we interviewed as well. We decided to hired SkyLane Construction. Rez and his team did a fantastic job. Rez walked us through the project from the start to the end, communicated with us answered our questions and concerns that we had. This was a big project and Rez made it easier than it looked. SkyLane did beautiful job building and designing our bar for our basement and the vanities with two towers on each side for more storage. Overall we are very pleased with Skylane Construction.

Thank you very much for your glorious review it was a pleasure working with you and it wasn a very exciting project. We are looking forward to working with you in the near future.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior painting

We hired SkyLane Construction to paint all our windows, backyard deck with railing and staircase. First my wife and I was thinking to change all our windows cuz we didn't like the white window frames. Rez suggested to us instead of changing the windows costing us $20,000 plus to paint them instead. Rez was very helpful and made it very easy for us to choose the color and communicated with us through the painting project. Rez and his team did a great job. We are impressed with the quality of work and the finish and never thought that it would look this great. After the painting was completed the next day we noticed some areas that needed touch up. My wife contacted Rez he booked an appointment for us right away and send his team to touched up the spots we pointed out. Overall we are very pleased with Skyland Construction service. We are looking to paint the interior of our home and looking forward hiring Skylane construction to paint our entire interior home. We highly recommended Skylane Construction for any home remodeling.

We at Skylane construction like to say thank you again for your business and for your glorious review. We are looking forward to start your interior painting soon.

Bathroom renovation

Skylane Construction services Inc. did a fabulous job converting our 60 year old bathroom to a very clean modern bathroom. We are very pleased with Rez and his team finishing our project on time and stayed within our budget.
We are now planning with Rez to do our kitchen renovation and are flooring throughout the house. In the past we did work with other contractors, but with Rez and his team, we had a great experience... Always punctual, clean, no mess left behind and when they were done with our bathroom Rez sent his cleaning crew through our home and had it cleaned from top to bottom since there is always a bit of dust with any renovation. We've been really impressed and happy that we hired Skylane Construction. We highly recommend Skylane Construction Services Inc.

It was a pleasure working with you. We at Skylane construction like to say thank you again for your business and the trust that you have in us and your kind review. We are looking forward starting your kitchen and your flooring in the coming weeks.

More about Skylane Construction Services Inc.

SkyLane Construction Services Inc. is a full service company that offer a broad range of services for your home, investment properties, commercial and cottage. Our experience and skills backs our ability to successfully complete projects of all sizes, ranging from property maintenance, handyman services, residential & commercial renovation, home addition, basement finishing, home & office detailing. Whether your goal are to improve upon, remodel or to maintain your property, our commitment to you is to make certain that your home, investment properties or cottage needs are successfully met through expertise, craftsmanship and meticulous attention to details. SkyLane provides warranty on all workmanship for a period of 1 year.