Skylane Construction Services Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5V
General Contractors
Skylane Construction Services Inc.

Reviews for Skylane Construction Services Inc.

New wooden flooring and bathroom tile installation

The finish isn't good. The project was drawn out, to the point that we just paid for it to be over. We'll have someone come and tidy his work up.

There was ZERO attention to detail - and Reza had lots of answers but never a solution. His trade people didn't speak much English and for most part Reza wasn't on site to manage them.

Reza's communication skills weren't good enough, our project was made to feel like something that he was fitting around his 'big jobs' and that we weren't a priority. His answer to this was that he was struggling with labour and talent - which was made to feel like my problem.

All a shame really, he's a nice guy but a better salesperson than General Contractor.

I'm sorry that you feel this way Mat your husband was much more understanding...like I say to all my clients
before you leave us a nonsense review... just give us a call and we'll come back if there are any issues. Which you failed to do so...I can't be everywhere I have other projects that I need to be at...you should have also wrote down that I left you $950 worth of baseboards for free, which i should have charged you for...
"Reza had lots of answers but never a solution"??? That's your opinion, but it seems like reviews from other clients in the past have said otherwise.
"The project was drawn out, to the point we just paid for it to be over"?? The project was over Mat,
that's what you do at the end of a project... you pay.
That's your opinion it doesn't mean that you're right.
Next time you leave a review, please leave a review, don't vent. All you did was just criticize my guys, and myself.

Kitchen Reno

My husband and I decided to call back Skylane construction for our kitchen renovation project. We could not be more pleased with the end result. The kitchen is much brighter, we have way more counter and cabinet space. Skylane Construction helped us to design our kitchen layout very well! I have attached a few picture. Everything again up to budget, timing we were flexible, because we understand that not everything is the same since covid started. We were just happy to get it before the holidays...Rez and his team did a great job...We highly recommend Skylane construction For their professionalism attitude and workmanship..Thank you Skylane Construction

Skylane construction like to say thank you again for your business and for your glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you again thank you.

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Back Deck

Rez and team completely rebuilt our back porch in a thoughtful, improving and creative way. Thank you!

We at SkyLane Construction like to thank you for your business and for taking the time to write us your experience having us as your contractor.. it was a pleasure working with you on this project.

Bathroom and ceilings renovations

Amazing contractor! Clearly communicates work he is doing, answered all my questions and concerns. Reliable, friendly and hardworking staff as well.

We at SkyLane Construction like to say thank you for your business and for your glowing review. It was absolute pleasure working with you on this project.

Laurie in Toronto
Laurie in Toronto

Basement Bathroom Reno

We wanted to do a partial reno on our bathroom - not a full gut job. We wanted a complete shower built to replace our previous tub surround and we wanted it in the existing footprint. We met with several contractors before Skylane and everyone said that it wasn't possible. Responses ranged from breaking down walls to moving counters and some other pretty crazy ideas. Skylane gave us exactly what we asked for and when they were done it completely changed the look of the bathroom - making us feel like it had been entirely gutted. The shower is gorgeous and the new countertop completely changed the room. And to top it off Skylane was efficient, respectful and tried their best to work within our timelines. Rez and his crew were super easy to work with and truly cared about meeting our needs and providing a top notch reno. I highly recommend Skylane and will definately looking at them for our kitchen reno - a much larger project! Thank you Skylane!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your taking the time out to I'm out to share your experience with us it was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward working with you soon on your kitchen project. Thank you again from Skylane Construction Services Inc.

D &.
D &.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Partial Main Bath Reno

Rez and Winnie were great. There were a few hiccups along the way but nothing that Rez could not resolve and provide a solution for. We are very happy with their work.

We'd differently call Skylane for our next reno.

Thank you for your kind words and your business. Look forward working with you soon.
Thank you SkyLane Construction Services Inc.

Tunde in Toronto
Tunde in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

I found Rezas phone on his truck as he was driving by me and I called him up for a quote. He was prompt and gave a detailed, competitively lower and reasonable quote that was easy to follow and which made me believe I can trust him to do the job. The renovation was professionally completed within a reasonable time to our satisfaction. The finishing was superb and my wife and I have decided Reza will handle our next Reno (Kitchen and Dinning area). Thank you Rez and partner for a job well done.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward working with you soon on your kitchen renovation project. Thank you again SkyLane Construction Services Inc.

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Overall we are satisfied with the work done, but a few items were neglected, and some where the attention to detail could have been better.
Rez was very easy to work with, very courteous and respectful, his subcontractor who did the tile... not so much.

After every project that we complete, Skylane construction does a walk through with the homeowner. If there are items that needs to be corrected we make a list of those iteam we book an appointment, we come back and we correct those items. We never received a phone call from you neither mention anything on the walk through. We are only a phone call away. You never gave us the opportunity by calling us and informing us what the issues are or "items that were neglected" like you mentioned in your sentence above " I'm not even sure what that means same goes for my tile installer that he was" not respectful".
My tile installer is one of the best installers in the GTA. He is working for me for the past 10 years and didn't have not even one complaint about him.

This is a review site not a venting site.
Please if you want to write a review please be honest and accurate and please do not lie and typing things because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this is not a valid review at all cuz it's not a review. Skylane Construction Services Inc. is a professional company and our clients satisfaction is very important to us.

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Structural wall removed

I had three contractors give me quotes for the job and Reza was the only contractor to bring in an engineer/expert for the quote and was the only contractor who was able to give me what I wanted in terms of removing the entire wall without any pillars. Reza was also extremely responsive and professional... He was always quick to text me and answer any questions I had. Furthermore, Reza is very considerate. For example, he wore a mask in my home when I asked. Lastly, Reza had great subcontractors who knew what they were doing.

Thank you for your kind review. SkyLane Construction Services Inc.

Home Renovation (Family room, kitchen, dining room & basement)

Based on several estimates & contractors visits, we hired Skylane to complete our major renos which included removing walls to enlarge our kitchen, replacing all the flooring on the main floor, replacing flooring and walls in the family room, and completing a mostly unfinished basement.
As our home is an older one, all outside walls had to be insulated & re-drywalled, electrics had to be brought up to code, and addition plumbing was required for the new kitchen.
As our project began in the middle of COVID, we were sometimes frustrated by the long delays due to lack of supplies or people available to complete the required tasks.
But Rez, and his associate Winnie, did excellent work on all aspects of our project. Rez had to come up with ideas to solve the many small problems that arose during the project. They also did many tasks for us that were NOT part of the original contract such as moving heavy furniture and repainting a hallway that had been damaged long ago. Our thanks to Skylane (Rez & Winnie) for making our home more livable.

We at Skylane construction like to say thank you for your business and for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you on your renovation project. I wish I could post more pictures from your lovely kitchen with all the walls that we removed, install a beam to make it all open. You know where to finds us.. We are a phone call away :)..
SkyLane Construction Services Inc.

More about Skylane Construction Services Inc.

SkyLane Construction Services Inc. is a full service company that offer a broad range of services for your home, investment properties, commercial and cottage. Our experience and skills backs our ability to successfully complete projects of all sizes, ranging from property maintenance, handyman services, residential & commercial renovation, home addition, basement finishing, home & office detailing. Whether your goal are to improve upon, remodel or to maintain your property, our commitment to you is to make certain that your home, investment properties or cottage needs are successfully met through expertise, craftsmanship and meticulous attention to details. SkyLane provides warranty on all workmanship for a period of 1 year.