Landscape Contractors & Designers
Oshawa ON L1G 6E8

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for 905 Yards

Front garden maintainable

Jordon is very friendly, with good work ethics. Did a pleasing job with My front garden.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am glad you are happy with the work we provided for you have a great day!

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Clean up yard

We were satisfied with the work Jordan done on our yard. Our yard has not been maintained for a long time. He cleaned it up; added pebbles around the pool, dug up the garden that has lots of weeds and put rubber-typed of edging. We were totally satisfied with this young man's job. We recommend him to anyone in need of help with their backyards. Friendly and hardworking! We will hire him again and again!

Thank you for the detailed and thoughtful review! I am thrilled to hear how satisfied you are with our work and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Let us know if there is anything we can do differently or improve on to get the extra two stars!

Regards,

1 review Oshawa, ON

Backyard Update

We hired Jordan of 905 Yards to remove a cedar hedge and fill in a small pond. Jordan removed all hedges and cleaned the area. The pond was a challenge as it required removal of many large rocks (surrounding the pond) as well as the removal of rocks from the dry riverbed feeding into the pond. Once removed Jordan had to remove the liner and fill the pond in with topsoil.

Jordan is a very hard working young man and was dedicated to finishing the job to our satisfaction. We are very happy with the end result.

Thank you Jordan for all your hard work! We would recommend Jordan for any landscaping projects.

Kim

Thank you for the detailed and thoughtful review I always strive to make sure my customers are satisfied with the work done and we are on the same page. This was definitely a challenging project and a rewarding one at that! I am happy with the way it turned out and I am glad you are as well I look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Landscaping

Jordan did an amazing job! I would highly recommend him for landscaping reno’s. Very professional and friendly!

Thank you for the awesome review I am glad you are happy with my work! I look forward to seeing what other projects I might help you with in the near future.

Shefali &.
Shefali &.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Landscape service

Highly recommend Jordan!
Jordan was very pleasant to deal with!
Quick communication and job was done within 2 days
Excellent work and hassle free service!

Thank you for the detailed and kind worded review! I am glad you are satisfied with my service and the work that I have done for you. I look forward to assisting you with any future projects you may have please stay safe and take care.

abwaugh1
abwaugh1
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Garden Bed Maintenance.

I was looking for a landscaper to refresh my garden bed by removing old mulch, topsoil and replacing with good quality top soil. I found Jordan ( 905 Yards ) who responded quickly to my emails. Jordan even took the time to pickup materials needed to complete this project. Jordan is very friendly, hardworking, reliable, dependable, responces quickly to emails and was on time. I would recommend Jordan and his team. I am planning to use their services again in the future. BW. Whitby, ON.

Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful and detailed review! I am thrilled to hear how satisfied you are with my company and the work I perform. I look forward to completing future work for you and I hope you have a great rest of you're day!

Kenn
Kenn

Snow removal service

Snow service

Update: Post winter service: would not recommend at all. Overpromised and underdelivered.
-Tried to increase price midway through contract or else no service
-Tried to cancel contract over typo
-I signed up two properties and out of desperation we agreed that one will not be serviced in order to save the service of the other. Essentially paid for two properties and by the end of the season only one was serviced

I'm sorry you didn't get the experience you were looking for with my company. I tried every effort to accommodate you last winter season but I was unable to service three properties for the cost you were able to do. I tried to get you to understand and reason with me as I was willing to work with you and you're budget. Some things changed for me and I was unable to accommodate the request for the amount that would only cover one month after losing one of my clients suddenly as they needed a snow plow.

Despite all of this and everything I was managing I was able to come out and clear the property for you on such short notice. I was truly in a position where I was unable to accommodate you and if I was able to I would have made every effort to make it right.

I was servicing three large apartments, a business, and you're property and I was just unable to A have enough time in the day and B the amount you sent was only enough for me to cover the one month. I hope you can understand why I was forced into this position as I had three binding contracts that I had to uphold and they were paying on a monthly basis to continue service.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Oshawa

Great person and very responsive and is there to help. He is on top of thing an does his best to accommodate your every need. Very hard working person, very refreshing.

Thank you for the nice review and kind words it is a pleasure to work with you. I always strive to do my very best and do all I possibly can for my customers. Please let us know what we can do differently to get the extra two stars hope you stay safe and keep well!

All the best,

Jamie
Jamie
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Landscaping

One of the hardest working kids that I've ever hired he came and done a lot of landscaping work he done it really quick I was very satisfied 100% very hard-working kid I'd recommend this kid to anybody that has anything he's pretty talented pretty smart this is one kid you want to try

Thank you for the long and detailed review I strive to make sure customer satisfaction and a job well done is #1! I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Tree trimming and edging for the lawn

Jordon did a fantastic job with trimming the trees. There is a lot more light. He cleaned up all the branches and continually checked in to make sure I was satisfied. Great value for the work.

Thank you for the detailed and kind review I am glad that you are happy with the way it turned out! I always make sure my clients and I our on the same page to ensure customer satisfaction.

Merry Christmas,

More about 905 Yards

905 Yards is a one-stop shop for ALL of your landscaping and lawn maintenance needs

Let us come and take away the hassle of getting you’re yard in to shape this Summer!
We can negotiate a price that works for YOU if you need regular maintenance.

Seasonal Lawn Prices:

Small: $100/mo

Medium: $150/mo

Large: $200/mo

NOTE: *Price varies depending on services required

Specializing in:

- Lawn maintenance - Landscaping - Snow removal
- Garbage removal - Deck repair - Interlocking
-Flower delivery - Junk removal - Fall cleanup

CHECK US OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/905yards/

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/2904926019556669/

Call us today for a free quote.