Micro Fixing

Reviews for Micro Fixing

Ray
Ray

Stove Repair - took my deposit and disappeared

Don’t let this guy into your house. Marvin responded to my service request and I accepted based on all the positive reviews on Home Stars. But now I really question whether these reviews are genuine because he has no idea what he’s doing and he's not professional at all.

When he came, it was very evident that he was not very familiar with fixing stoves. He was on his phone (probably Googling how to fix a stove) and calling people for help. I tried to to give him the benefit of the doubt and that he just needed some time to figure it out. After 3 hours of he said I needed another part and that I needed to pay $350.

Long story short, he eventually ghosted me and I haven’t heard from him since and I’m now out $350.

Don’t risk contacting this guy. Support businesses that make an honest living.

Marvin is great

Marvin is exceptional. He offered me a very fair quote, arrived on time, and fixed the issue very quickly. He provided exceptional service and I highly recommend him. 10/10 service

KevH in Toronto
KevH in Toronto

Excellent, quick service

My old washing machine stopped working suddenly on a Saturday. Marvin came within an hour, diagnosed the issue, sourced the required part and came back the next business day to fix it. Exceptional service. He quoted the price upfront and was very professional.
I highly recommend him.

It was really nice working with KevH, he was really helpful throughout the process of getting his washer fix. Thank you.

Freezer Repair

Marvin held his promise. Came on time, connected with me the day before and gave me a heads up before he came over. Checked out all components. We are now good with appliance. Thank you Marvin.

RaJ
RaJ

Dish Washer Fixing

First experience with Marvin. Really knowledgeable in his area of work and quickly fixed the dish washer although it was tough to screw due to Quartz table. I would recommend Marvin for all Handyman related work. Really happy that I have got Marvin to fix my issue and I will always give him reference in my friend circle. Thank you Marvin

Dishwasher machine

My name is Jude and I requested a fixing of my washing machine and your employee Marvin came and reinstalled and fixing the problem with my washing machine. He did a fantastic job i highly recommend his service and yours company service in the near future.

Rakesh T from Richmond Hill
Rakesh T from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Dishwasher repair

Dishwasher was leaking and we needed a quick fix. I sent the request out through Homestars and was contacted by Marvin of Micro Fixing.
Marvin was courteous and came over very quickly. After identifying the issue, he presented me with some options. I went with the repair over buying the new dishwasher. After buying the necessary parts, Marvin came back promptly, installed it and made sure it worked.

Everything running smoothly now. Will definitely reach out to Marvin with any other issues like this.

Appliance Installation

Marvin is very professional he came in and got the job done quickly,efficiently and was able to answer any questions I had. I would recommend his service to anyone I know.

Appliance repairing

Marvin was an awesome worker, they arrived on time and got the job done in no time.

Thank you for the great review!
-Micro Fixing

More about Micro Fixing

We deliver comprehensive appliance installations and repairs to your doorstep and even offer same-day services to make life easier. As a company that has been completing appliance repair and installation work for years, we have developed a fool-proof system that enables us to guarantee satisfaction. We are familiar with the ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Markham?