SIO2 Glass and Door Services

Reviews for SIO2 Glass and Door Services

Denise in Thornhill
Denise in Thornhill

Shower door & frame

Framing of old shower door had become unstable resulting in a weak door closure. David made a number of adjustments to secure the door and frame. The door now closes correctly and the frame is more stable. David arrived at the arranged time & was respectful of all covid-19 health & safety protocols. I felt his opinion about the condition of the door & recommendations for repair were honest & reasonable. David & the company were responsive, friendly & helpful, I feel confident in recommending this company.

Thank you so much for your kind review Denise. We enjoyed working with you, and are very pleased that you were satisfied with our service!

Great communication. Great service.

Have been looking for a company to change two windows for quite some time. Even had some folks come to look, but follow up wasn’t great. SI02 followed up instantly, sent someone to have a look, gave us an estimate and scheduled the work accommodating our schedule. Perhaps more importantly, I feel they’re honest. They are definitely our new go-to.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are extremely pleased that we could assist you with your windows and that you are happy with our service.

John from Scarborough
John from Scarborough

Screen repair and replacement

The team were professional from booking up to completion. We didn't feel rushed, we were able to communicate freely with the tech on site and over the phone.
We had 16 screens of various sizes and types fixed, replaced or made. Also had locks, connections and handles repaired, replaced or maintained.
Definitely recommend. Thank you

Your welcome John. It was a pleasure working with you!

James in Mississauga
James in Mississauga
3 reviews , ON

Mirror

Wanted to have a mirror on the whole wall. And I did it!
With the help of Glass and Door Services I made it.
Excellence price with quick service. I highly recommend this company.

Kerry
Kerry
1 review Hamilton, ON

Replace 3 broken window panes in old wood windows

The installer took great care with the window pane replacements and we are very happy with the result. He took exactly as long as the estimate, working the whole time. I would recommend this company.

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you!

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Windows and Doors

This company is was an absolute delight to deal with!
They are efficient, Super responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable!! If you want competent and reliable service, call SIO2 Glass and Door Services I am going to tell all of my friends about them!

Thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! We are thrilled you enjoyed our service!

Fix rotting veranda railing

The company was very prompt in responding to my request. The technician came to inspect within a few days of the request and did the repair shortly after. Very good and friendly service.

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you!

Glass shower

The company was very knowledgeable about prices and products. They were able to provide me with a beautiful shower within my budget.

We are pleased that your are happy with our service. We hope you will think of us if you need anything else.

0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Patio Door Replacement

Glass Designs replaced my double patio doors quickly and efficiently. David the installer was very knowledgeable, he worked with me and provided quality service while being mindful of my budget. My windows also need to be done so will definitely be using this service again. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much. We are thrilled that you are pleased with the service and feel free to contact us anytime.

More about SIO2 Glass and Door Services

Glass Designs is a family owned buisnees with a focus on quality work and customer satisfaction. Our installers have over, 15 years of experience, and are eager to answer your questions and recommend products that are right for you. Whether, you want your windows replaced, a shower installed or just simple repairs, Glass Designs is ready to assist you with all your glass and door needs.