Sophanni Cleaning Services

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Sophanni Cleaning Services

L. & R.   Markham, Ontario in Markham
L. & R. Markham, Ontario in Markham

The BEST Cleaning Service!!!! Satisfaction Guaranteed.

After using 5 different services that I was not pleased with, I finally found SOPHANNI and have been completely satisfied for about 2 years now. A wonderful woman, KERRY-ANN, has meticulously cleaned our home regularly and has always arrived on time. (and has never broken anything...unlike previous services) I have also had a few dealings with SOFFEE, an owner/manager. Whenever I've had questions, she's always promptly emailed or phoned back. I cannot express how totally happy I am with both of these women. If you want GREAT service, Sophanni is the company to deal with.

Post-Reno Cleaning of Condo

1400 sq. ft. 2 bedroom, solarium and 2- bathroom condo downtown needed a thorough cleaning. Floors, wooden and tiled, were washed and polished. Kitchen with 4 appliances thoroughly cleaned, as well as the windows in the condo and the closets. Well done! Thank you.

Hi Harriet, Thank you for reaching out to Sophanni again. I was happy to help and clean your other condo for you and to help a repeat client.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Great service

I had renovations done to the house and it was very dusty and garbage that was left by the contractors. They had the task of cleaning a very big house from top to bottom. Soffee and team cleaned the house and left it spotless and smelling so good. Will definitely be using their services in the future.

Thank you Laura for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. We enjoyed cleaning your place and keeping you updated on things we noticed during the reno that was still taking place. Can't wait to book with you again.

Jay K in Mississauga
Jay K in Mississauga

Move out condo cleaning

A renter moved out of my property and made a mess. Sophanni and her team came and did a deep clean for the entire condo including all of the heavy grease build up in the kitchen. They were on time, friendly, and honest about what could be done and could not be done before they started and even they kept their quoted price even though the clean was harder than expected. Great work, I would recommend.

Hi Jay, Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure meeting you and making your place rental clean again.

Chris T from Toronto
Chris T from Toronto

Office Cleaning

Soffee is professional and friendly. She keep my office tidy and sparkling clean. Very happy with her service. Her price is right and there are many payment options. I would highly recommend her service.

Thank you, Dr.Tan, it is always a pleasure to clean your office. Very happy that your happy with my clean and the service I provide.

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Awesome Clean

Very professional and efficient cleaning service. The ladies were polite, respectful and very detail oriented.
Followed Covid protocols!

Highly recommended and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Hi Julie, Thank you for your amazing words. It was our pleasure meeting you and providing the cleaning service you required. Hope to book with you soon.

L. & R.   Markham, Ontario in Markham
L. & R. Markham, Ontario in Markham

BEST Cleaning Service We've Ever Had!!

Have tried many services over the years but I am most satisfied with Sophanni. We have dealt exclusively with KERRY-ANN and we are so happy with her thorough attention-to-detail style of cleaning. I think we have found our "forever" service.

L. & R. Dawson
Markham

Hi Loraine, Thank you for your review. Yes Kerry-Ann is amazinging oh what she does and happy she is your "Forever" service with her under Sophanni Cleaning Services.

Condo - Cleaning pre-Rental Stage

Did a great job. Arrived as prearranged, on a Sunday. I only had a few days between tenants and Kerry Ann was able to accommodate my request. She is prompt in responding to initial queries, very professional. Thank you!

Hi Harriet,

Thank you! I am happy to hear that Kerry Ann was prompt in your response. Kerry Ann and I were happy to meet you and clean your condo.

Deep cleaning services

The services were provided by three incredible staff who were reliable, professional, courteous, trustworthy, timely and provided great value for money. My house was full of dog hair and sand and they ensured they got every corner, under every piece of furniture, cleaned th e fridge, the baseboards, etc.. Highly recommend

Hi Maureen,
It was a pleasure meeting you and doing a walkthrough when my team came in the other day and did an amazing job. I am happy that they made a great impression on you and did an amazing job cleaning your home. We will see you again on your next clean.

Laura in Barrie
Laura in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Great job in a stressful situation

Sophee and her team were professional, communicative and wonderful to work with.
They showed up on time and updated me as they worked and called me before they left the premises.
Their quotes were in writing and professional as was their billing and invoice platform. Easy to use and easy to work with.
Sophee was a pleasure to deal with from the get go making me feel confident that everything would be taken care of according to my instructions.
Moving and real estate deadlines can be stressful and Sophee and her team made me confident in my decision to use them.
I would not hesitate to recommend Sophee and her team and I will be using her again!

More about Sophanni Cleaning Services

Sophanni Cleaning has put in place the new protocol in order to manage the spread of Covid-19. We have put in place standard protocols, when entering our client's sites, from home to offices, we have dedicated to making sure we enter your place with new P.P.E. Using our #1 product called Sol-u-Gaurd that kills up to 99.9% of all viruses included covid-19.

For more information about us, visit our site sophanni.com

Call or email us to book now!