Sophanni Cleaning Services

Reviews for Sophanni Cleaning Services

Admin
Admin

Office clean

The cleaning was done very professionally and we will be continuing with their services in the future.

Babbco
Babbco

Office cleaning service

I have been using Sophanni Cleaning Services for over a year to clean our office space. They are always very professional and do a great job! Would highly recommend using Sophannis services!

Happy Anniversary 😉
Feels like we started not so long ago. Thank you for your review Olivia.

Ruth
Ruth

Residential cleaning

Soffee was very responsive and fit me in at the last minute for a thorough cleaning of our home. Octavia arrived to do the cleaning on time - was really cheerful and understood quickly what we needed done.
We have both a cat and a dog -which can be a problem for some cleaners- but not for Octavia! She did a terrific job in record time.
We will certainly be using Soffee again!

Thank you Ruth for your review. Octavia is amazing and happy that she did a terrific job.

Percan in Richmond Hill
Percan in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Office Clean - Percan Percan Properties

Hired Right AWAY!
Sophanni Cleaning Services came to our office to do an assessment and was happy to see that the owner Soffee, looked everywhere and touch areas of the dust we had. She broke down that the first clean needed to be a deep clean to meet their standard and the following weekly cleans will be their standard clean.
She was very informative and knew her products. First day clean, we were so happy to walk in to a very deep clean office and every week as well. I recommend Sophanni Cleaning Services to any Office's or Commercial as building. They are very thorough in their clean every-time.

Thank you Percan Properties for your review. We are happy to cleaning your office on a weekly base.

James
James

Deep clean for house sale

I hired Sophanni cleaning services to help deep clean my parents home. Kerry...Vicky...and Soffee were so nice to help us setup the house to have the realtor photographer come in to take pictures to post house for sale.Well worth spending a little more.I would recommend Sophanni cleaning services to anyone and realtors.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Post renovation cleaning

Soffee and her team cleaned our house top to bottom after an extensive wiring upgrade left us with a lot of fine drywall and plaster dust everywhere.
The team was on time, thorough, and quick.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

You should hire Sophanni cleaning services!

Soffee and her cleaning crew did an excellent job getting my house back on track. They were pleasant to deal with and thorough in completing the job. I also love that they use eco friendly products which is important to my as I have young kids and pets that get into everything.

VMK
VMK
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Post-reno cleanup

Soffee is a maniac and I mean that as compliment :) We brought her in post-reno. We needed the whole house clean so we could move in. The cleaning itself is impeccable. But the service goes well beyond that. She has an eye for details (very few things escaped her attention) and pointed out other areas for maintenance. If she suspected that something could later be a problem, she explained what we should be looking out for and what to do. If you're a thorough home owner, she'll help you dive deep and look beyond the surface.

Thank you Vathy :) I am very maniac when it comes to doing a post reno clean. And I hate to say it, I feel like if I noticed things that were not done right or missed by the contractor, I feel that you should know as you did pay for the reno. It was a pleasure cleaning your place and your wife as well. If you every need anything please reach out to me as I am still on your WhatApps group lol ;) Soffee Owner of Sophanni Cleaning Service

Anthony
Anthony

House cleaning

Their team is very kind, understanding of challenges and accommodating to our needs. Easy to work with and professional when dealing with my elder parents.

Hi Anthony, Octavia and Lisa enjoys coming to clean your parents place every month. They love speaking with your mom and accommodating anything she request them to clean. Soffee Owner of Sophanni Cleaning Services

Cleaning services

Used this cleaning service twice. The first time was not very satisfactory, but the second cleaning service was excellent. Would definitely use them again.

Hello, Sorry to hear that the first clean was not to your satisfactory but we are happy to know that you gave us another try and that you were happy with the second clean. We hope that you continue your services with us moving forward. Sophanni Cleaning Services

More about Sophanni Cleaning Services

Sophanni Cleaning has put in place the new protocol in order to manage the spread of Covid-19. We have put in place standard protocols, when entering our client's sites, from home to offices, we have dedicated to making sure we enter your place with new P.P.E. Using our #1 product called Sol-u-Gaurd that kills up to 99.9% of all viruses included covid-19.

For more information about us, visit our site sophanni.com

Call or email us to book now!