C Ferguson Electrical Services Ltd.

Electricians
Toronto ON M1L 4S1
Electricians
C Ferguson Electrical Services Ltd.

Reviews for C Ferguson Electrical Services Ltd.

Khalid Ansari in Toronto
Khalid Ansari in Toronto

Customer service personified.

We required new light fixtures to be installed. Because of the summer rush a lot of other electricians and electrical companies had given us the brush off.

Cleve, despite his busy schedule, came over for a quick diagnosis and then showed up a week later as promised to get the work done. The work was done neatly and quickly. He is a thorough professional.

Thanks Khalid for taking the time to leave us a great review. we appreciate your business is was nice working for you.

Eddie
Eddie

Pot light installation plus

I hired Cleve to install pot lights in my basement plus a few other electrical issues such as baseboard heater installation, and rewiring some lights. Cleve was responsive, punctual, professional and got the job done very nicely at a fair price. I would recommend Cleve for all your electrical needs.

Thank you Eddie. It was great working with you and looking forward to working with you again.

C Ferguson Electrical Services.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Panel Upgrade

The service was done with all expectations met. On time, and very polite. I have dealt with several different electrical contractors, and I've never seen any of them clean up so well after the job was done. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to leave me such a great review appreciate it. thank for your busyness looking forward to work with you again.

A Russon
A Russon

detecting and repairing electrical problems

I have been having electrical problems with several outlets in my house, called Cleve because of the very positive reviews I read on Homestars. He came on very short notice, dealt with the problem quickly, efficiently, and effectively, and was very pleasant to deal with. Will certainly request his services again when I need electrical work

Thank you very much for the review looking forward to work with you again.

Cressie
Cressie

Service upgrade

We needed to upgrade our service from 60 amp to 100 amp and upon looking at the reviews on Homestars we decided to contact Cleve based on his reviews. He was very professional and completed the job in a timely matter. Came across another problem during this and Cleve was able to return a couple of days later to resolve it.
I would definitely recommend C. Ferguson Electrical Services Ltd for your electrical needs.

Thanks you for such a great review and thank you for your business look forward to work with you again

Janet
Janet

Awesome Professional Electrical Work

I called many electricians and they are all busy and most would not call back. The ones that did were outrageous. Cleve messaged me back right away and was at my house within 2 days to move a plug up the wall and while he was here he solved an issue we had with the lights dimming from over usage of an outlet. He is friendly, professional and VERY affordable. I recommend him to anyone looking for professional electrical work and I will use him for all the other projects I have lined up.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate it. it was nice working with you guys looking forward to work with you again.
(647)208-2974

Avish
Avish
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Pot Lights Installation

Yesterday Cleve came to my house to install 21 potlights. Cleve is very professional, pays attention to small details, gave us several tips and advice regarding the layout of the installation. Both me and my wife were amazed with his hard work and the end results are fantastic. We are so happy with his work. After completing the work, he cleans and takes the empty boxes with him. We will definitely be calling him again as i have to change all electrical outlets in the house and install potlights in the bedrooms as well. Good job from his. Highly recomended and affordable.

Thanks for such a great review we really appreciate your business it was nice working for you guys. looking forward to work with you again.
(647) 208-2974

Peter
Peter

Install pot lights

Cleve installed about 30 pot lights throughout our old house. He was thoughtful, tidy, and worked quickly. His pricing was extremely competitive, and the quality of the work is excellent. We had a small issue with a dimmer switch, and Cleve came back to fix it the next day. We'll call Cleve for all our electrical needs, and recommend his services highly.

Thank you for such a awesome review we really appreciate it looking forward to work with you guys again.
(647) 208-2974

Fletcher in Toronto
Fletcher in Toronto

Miscellaneous Electrical work

Great work done by Cleve and his assistant. Very friendly and polite. Cleaned everything up after the work was done. Part of the work involved going into the attic. No hesitation on their part. Price was in range with other quotes I received. I went with Cleve because he seemed more professional and I’m glad I did. I highly recommend him and he’s on my go to list for further electrical work we may need done.

Had Cleve back a 2nd time for more work. He’s my go to electrician from not on.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review we greatly appreciate it looking forward to work with you again.

Briane in Ottawa
Briane in Ottawa

Super service and Professionalism

Cleve the Electrician was super professional and gave us fantastic service. He was hired for one job which was completed exactly as planned and the agreed upon price. Then we asked him to look at issue that other electricians had said would require fascia to be removed. We had no lights on one part of the house at night. He was so skilled at diagnosing the problem...I called him a doctor :) ....and it was repaired in short time. Then we had another add on, an extra pot light on the garage. Done! He was so accommodatihng and we were very pleased with the cost of our planned work; and our add-ons. Clive is definitely our 'go to' electrician for any future needs.

We are happy that you're satisfied with the work done on your home. It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Thank you for your business and looking forward to working with you on your next electrical project!

More about C Ferguson Electrical Services Ltd.

C Ferguson Electrical Services is your reliable and trustworthy 24-hour electricians, delivering excellent electrical services across the GTA for over 18 years. We are always available to provide you with the best quality residential, commercial and industrial services. Our team of highly trained and licensed electricians are reliable, honest and equipped to tackle any job!

We specialize in Smart Homes, Potlights, rewiring, service upgrades, panel upgrades, swimming pool wiring, electrical car chargers (Tesla, BMW, Hyundai and more), new construction projects and fixtures installations including chandelier mounting.

Trust our team to deliver the best to you at an affordable price.