Artivo Shades

Formerly Artivo Window Covering Inc.
Awnings & Canopies
Toronto ON M9R 0B3

Reviews for Artivo Shades

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window furnishing update

I recently had Nikhil from Artivo Shades complete some work on various window coverings throughout my home. Throughout the entire process Nikhil was very thoughtful and deliberate: from picking the type of window treatments, fabric selection, and installation. If you require window coverings in your home, I would recommend having Nikhil and his team look after your needs. You won’t be disappointed!

Thank Renato for your kind review!

Heeral on Ping
Heeral on Ping

Amazing awning

I had the best experience with nikhil. Amazing communication great pricing and always worked well with a smile on his face. Very transparent service

Thank you for your kind review!

AL in Toronto
AL in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Awning

Very happy with the product and service. Highly recommend using Artivo Shades, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you very much Al!!

Candice
Candice

Attentive, Personable Service

Owner Nikhil is extremely knowledgeable on the subject of shades. Artivo did our awning for us. Nikhil shares generously his knowledge and I know we have picked the right company for our need. The price is reasonable, workmanship is excellent and Nikhil is always there overseeing the job to ensure quality. He always keeps us updated on the status of our order, which is something no other service providers do. I must commend him on that. As a client, we can tolerate delay, but we should be updated honestly and transparently. Nikhil installed our awning within the expected timeline with frequent updates on the product arrival time. I am very pleased with his service and I highly recommend Artivo Shades.

This review made my day. Thank you very much for such an amazing and thoughtful review!

Rose
Rose

Large Awning - back deck

Nikhil was a pleasure to work with. We experienced delays due to supply chain during Covid and he kept in constant communication. Our awning is beautiful, great quality and we’re so happy it’s here!

Thank you Rose for your kind review and being patient with the supply chain delays.

jenhan in etobicoke
jenhan in etobicoke

beautiful new awning

I recently purchased a new awning for the back deck from Artivo Shades. Nikhil was wonderful to deal with and had so much patience with my many questions. He was prompt in getting back to me in the months leading up to the installation. He was very knowledgeable and was able to make many useful recommendations. The awning is a full-cassette Solidux Sulitor. It was installed with forethought to position on the deck I found the price very fair. I do not think you would do any better elsewhere. Give Nikhil a call if you are in the market.

Thank you very much for your kind review. Enjoy your beautiful backyard under the awaning :)

Gladys in Toronto
Gladys in Toronto

Awning

Artivo Shades was the first company to reach out to our request. Nikhil, whose expertise and care to detail by far impressed us compared to other companies that seemed to want to make a quick sale. He didn't pressure us to buy the most expensive awning but did a great job to explain the rationale behind what worked best for our house. Our house faces west so he recommended a drop down valance, which was something we didn't consider but was very necessary. Communication was fast and transparent. He was more interested in our needs rather than just making a sale.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Jen Bulgar
Jen Bulgar

Rooftop Pergolino

We love our custom, motorized, Pergolino (awning/pergola) for our roof top terrace. The final product is luxurious and completely exceeded our expectations. The Pergolino is sleek and invisible when the shade is in the retracted position, as if the Pergolino is part of the house. When the shade is in the drawn out position, it creates the perfect ambiance for our roof top terrace. We worked with Nikhil, who is highly detail-oriented, and very helpful in reviewing the customization options as well as helping us make the right decisions. Nikhil has good taste, and his interests are his customers interests, so we trust Nikhil’s recommendations. I highly recommend Nikhil and Artivo shades for custom Pergolino/awning/pergola installation. We will definitely use Artivo Shades for our next home project.

Thank you very much Jen for your kind review!

Blinds

Nikhil was awesome to work with! He made everything very clear and easy to understand right from the start. He is professional as well the work that was done was of high quality; will definitely be recommending to others!

Thank you Michael for your kind words! Hope your business grows and I see you at few more branches

Shutters

Great product with excellent execution. Artivo were very professional with consistent and thorough attention to detail while accomplishing some challenging details due to existing conditions.
I established some challenging goals for the product and installation, they were all accomplished.
The final product looks exceptional and I would highly recommend them.

We are glad to hear you are satisfied with final product and thank you very much for this wonderful review!

More about Artivo Shades

We provide both Outdoor and Indoor Shade services serving the Greater Toronto Area. At Artivo our focus is to provide styles that will elevate the decor of your space. Along with providing the ultimate comfort to fully control the level of sunlight and privacy at your home.

We're social here: