Artivo Shades

Formerly Artivo Window Covering Inc.
Awnings & Canopies
Toronto ON M9R 0B3

InstagramFacebook

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Artivo Shades

Zebra shades

Hi Nikhil,
Just wanted to say thank you to you and Patric again for a great job on installing my new Zebra shades.

Nikhil, you were very helpful to me in choosing the right shades for my window. You listened to my needs and made suggestions accordingly which made it very easy for me to choose the right shades for my windows.

I was very pleased with your attention to details and your willingness to correct minor flaws that were correctable at installation.

Great job. I'm very happy with my new beautiful shades and will definitely recommend you to others.

Your efforts are much appreciated.

Regards,
Miranda

Dina from Vaughan
Dina from Vaughan

New Awning purchase and installation

Nikhil was such a pleasure to work with. He came to measure and instal our awning right away after our previous one broke. A few months after installation I had an issue and Nikhil came right away to check it out.

Thank you very much for your kind review Dina!

Michelle
Michelle

Window Coverings

I've worked with Artivo Shades on several interior design projects and have been impressed with the quality of service, product offering and delivery each and every single time. Nikhil's professionalism, level of detail and caring attitude is greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend Artivo Shades and look forward to working together on many more projects in the very near future!

We truly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your beautiful interior design projects.

ID Exclusive
ID Exclusive

Bellefair, drapes and blinds

Artivo Shades is one of our best go to for anything drapes, blinds and outdoor shades! Nikhil is prompt, professional and will not settle into our clients we completely satisfied with his work! Highly recommend Nikhil and his team to do the best job!

Marcello in Toronto
Marcello in Toronto
0 reviews North York, ON

Pergolino

Nikhil was very professional, reliable and patient. He was very easy to get a hold of and answered all my questions.
I would recommend Nikhil and his team for any of their services.
Incredible work.

Jacky & Les McCurrie from Toronto
Jacky & Les McCurrie from Toronto

Velvet curtains

After nearly 20 years in this house, I hired a designer to re-decorate my living/dining room. The designer contracted with Artivo to provide the curtains and blinds. My tastes are a little old-fashioned, but we were finally able to settle on rose-pattered lace sheers and floor to ceiling gold velvet curtains for the dining room. short curtains of the same velvet for the living room, new blinds and a tweedy woven blue for the bedroom, new hardware throughout, and invisible screens for the sky-lights on the back porch. Nikhil took personal charge of every step of the installation. Measurements for the hardware were done and re-done to allow for the irregularities in ceiling heights and angles in an old house. The installation was done quietly and cleanly. Hemlines were checked, adjusted and re-checked, and every pleat carefully positioned for the perfect drape. Nikhil didn't leave until he was satisfied with every detail, and certain that I was, too. I am totally proud of my new look, and would recommend Artivo anytime to anyone who asks.

Thank you very much Jacky for such wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Awning install

We needed installation of a 14ft awning in our backyard. We found Nikhil (Nick) of Artivo Shades highly rated on Home Star. Even though Nikhil installs only his awnings, he was kind enough to refer a Skilled Awning Installer, Patrick. Within 3 days, we got awning installed by Patrick. He did a good and professional job. It is very difficult to find an Awning Installer especially in busy summer season. We thank Nikhil for this selfless service of connecting us with the right installer. We will certainly reach out to Nikhil for any services his company offers.

Thank you very much for your review!

Sabina in Toronto
Sabina in Toronto

2 awnings placed over the deck

After a long deliberation on our part in deciding which shade solution to go with, we chose 2 awnings for the L-shape layout. Nikhil is very professional, extremely patient and is super knowledgeable about the products. The installers were quick and cleaned up after the installation- they also took out a small wasp nest for us! I would highly recommend contacting Artivo Shades to get your job done. Thank you :)

Thank you very much for the kind review and hospitality!

Yash
Yash

Awning Installation

Nikhil is knowledgable, punctual, and easy to work with. Very happy with the awning performance so far!

Tamara in Toronto
Tamara in Toronto

Amazing service, exceptional installation

We had an aluminum pergola installed at our home. Nikhil was highly professional and ensured that we got what we were looking for. The area that needed coverage was a bit wonky and needed precise measurements. Not to mention we were very picky customers who wanted specific colours and layout. Im sure Nikhils engineering background helped with ensuring that the fit and design was perfect for the area. I would highly recommend this company to anyone! After more than a year later, we still get compliments about our awesome pergola!

More about Artivo Shades

We provide both Outdoor and Indoor Shade services serving the Greater Toronto Area. At Artivo our focus is to provide styles that will elevate the decor of your space. Along with providing the ultimate comfort to fully control the level of sunlight and privacy at your home.

We're social here: