Georgina Roofing

Bill
Bill
1 review Georgina, ON

New roof.

I would like to thank Cody and his team for the great job they did replacing our roof. Cody was very prompt in replying to our quote request. Cody and his team were very friendly & professional and did an amazing job. The clean-up was more than perfect. We would highly recommend Cody & his team from Georgina Roofing.
Thanks again,
Steve & Ardele.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It was a pleasure to work with you on this project. We are thrilled that we could meet your expectations! Have a great day!

Peter Bodner from Richmond Hill
Peter Bodner from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement

Georgina Roofing was one of the few to respond to my request for a roof replacement. Cody provided a competitive and detailed quote in no time and was happy to answer all my questions. His professionalism and fantastic customer service won me over. I felt confident that I was getting a quality company to replace my dilapidating roof. We booked a time a couple of weeks out and we kept in constant communication. On the day, his crew arrived early and was efficient, completing the job in one day. They also did a great job cleaning up afterwards. A walk around was performed to make sure I was satisfied with the work. Overall, a very positive and stress free experience. Thanks!

Thank you very much Peter for taking the time to write this amazing feedback. We are thrilled we could meet your expectations on this project. It was a pleasure working with you! Take care and have a great day

Linda in Schomberg
Linda in Schomberg
3 reviews Kettleby, ON

Roof replacement

I want to thank Cody of Georgina Roofing and his team. They were came when they said they would. They did more then I asked for at no charge
They were very professional, efficient and left my place Spotless They exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend Cody and Georgian Roofing

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great a review Linda, it was a pleasure working on this project with you.

Private User reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Great job!

This team did a great job! The roof looks great. They also fixed some siding and did a good job too. They were polite and on time. They cleaned up everything really well. I recommend this company.

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

Reroofing project

Cody and his crew were awesome. The crew was courteous and very
professional. I appreciate the fact that the owner of the company
was on the roof working alongside his crew. Clean up was very thorough

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and sharing your feedback! It was a pleasure working on your project. Thanks Cody

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

My new Roof

They did an amazing job, I would highly recommend Georgina Roofing for both price and efficiency. They were to us quickly with a quote and able to fit us in within days as we needed immediate service to our roof. Again I would highly recommend these guys

Thanks for the great review. We at Georgina Roofing understand how stressfull these situations can be and we are glad to help. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

mratmansky
mratmansky
3 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Roof repair

Cody and his crew were extremely professional. Arrived as scheduled, located a problem with my roof, fixed it and cleaned all the debris. They are pleasure to work with and I am happy to recommend this company.

Thanks for taking the time to give us the great feedback! It was a pleasure working on your project.

Nancy
Nancy
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great people to work with. My roof needed to be done very quickly as it had e posted areas and heard y rains were forecasted.
Cody arranged to have it done that same weekend! Materials arrived when they were scheduled. Cody was extremely courteous and kept me informed of all progress. The crew arrived early, worked together with great efficiency and completed the job in one day. They ensured all was cleaned up when they finished. Great job!

Thank you for your kind words Nancy! We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback with us. We at Gerogina Roofing work hard at meeting expectations like yours, and we're happy to hit the mark for you.

Thanks

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

New roof

Great team, great work, fast and clean. Very happy with results and service. Thanks guys!

More about Georgina Roofing

Roof repairs can be inevitable for homeowners. Unforgiving weather is a primary cause as high winds and heavy rain and snow can cause a fair amount of damage to a roof. Normal wear and tear is expected since a roof has to endure drastic changes in temperature and all the ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Aurora?