POPEYE MASONRY

Reviews for POPEYE MASONRY

Rod Nixon in Mississauga
Rod Nixon in Mississauga

Replace Front Walkway

Hired company to replace walkway at front of house. Asked to lay simple interlocking design. We received a poor quality job...... Popeye owner admitted to deficiencies. Said he would come back in 2 weeks to correct, but now will not return our phone calls/Emails. We are very disappointed in work done & apparent unwillingness of Popeye to make the necessary corrections they committed to make.

Gisele Huntingwood Scarborough
Gisele Huntingwood Scarborough

Parging around the house

It's so refreshing to meet a conscientious worker who has the added qualities of punctuality and diligence. Adrian and Matthew did a fantastic job for us on our old concrete. I highly recommend them and will be using Popeye's for additional masonry needs.

It was a pleasure working with a client like you, thank you very much!

Tomasz in Mississauga
Tomasz in Mississauga

Tuck Pointing And Brick Repair

We are really pleased with the work that Adrian did on our house.
Adrian did a great job repairing our chimney.
He was professional, clean and very friendly.
Would certainly contact him again of we require further masonry services in the future.

Thank you , my pleasure!

Chimney rebuilding

Found POPEYE MASONRY on homestars, Adrian and his crew did a great job rebuilding my chimney. Highly recommended this company , great experience from start to finish. Thank you Adrian!!

Thank you!

sammy109 in
sammy109 in

Interlocking patio restoration

Excellent work done in restoring my interlocking brick patio. Work was well done as promised and the patio now looks good again. Very pleased with their work an I recommend this company.

Thank You !

Flagstone Repair on Front Porch

Had several large flagstones that had come off, and mortar joints were all deteriorating. Great experience with Adrian and team from Popeye Masonry from start to finish. Adrian responded quickly to quote request. Job was done as scheduled and they did a great job. Once finished they cleaned up the area as if they weren't even there. Will definitely use them again in the future if needed.

Thank You! My pleasure!

Brick replacement

Awesome work. On time and punctual. He did a fabulous job and cleaned up his work area by going above and beyond what was expected. 10/10 would reccomend anyone looking to get this sort of work done

Thank You!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Front walkway

My natural stone front walkway had mortar joints that were breaking up or completely gone. Adrian and his crew ground away all the old mortar joints and applied new mortar. Looks amazing. Thanks for the great work

Thank You!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replacing broken bricks on my house

After hiring Popeye Masonry to do repairs of broken brick work (14 bricks) on my house , I was totally impressed with their customer service skills, they provided me with a onsite quote within a day. They respected the Covid 19 social distancing during the quote and the quote was fair and reasonable for the work which needed to be done. Popeye Masonry, they arrived right on time as they promised and the level of workmanship was excellent. They cleaned up after themselves and they left the work area clean as they originally found it. At the end of the work there was no hidden cost and they job was completed to my satisfaction. I will highly recommend Popeye Masonry to all my friends and neighbours in the future. Thank you Adrian for talking care of me.

Thank you very much! My pleasure!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Parging

POPEYE MASONRY is very reliable
Adrian did my parging with the fair price.
He is very clean and made my house so beautiful
Im very sayisfied with his job and in the future i will definitely ask him to do my work again

My pleasure!

More about POPEYE MASONRY

If you're in need of some home improvement projects for your home or commercial space,consider working

with POPEYE MASONRY.

We serve the Greater Toronto Area including Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton,Burlington and Caledon.

Popeye masonry is a company committed to professionalism which entails knowledge of common brick masonry techniques, safety on the work site, and leaving the job site as clean as possible after the work is completed. Our goal is a customer satisfaction which we deliver by providing cost effective, friendly, and reliable services. We are a company that pay attention to detail, doesn’t compromise on quality and only consider our job to be done when the client is satisfied. If you want to restore your home or commercial property back to its original beauty and you live in the Mississauga or Greater Toronto Area, call us for your free inspection and quote and you will not be disappointed.

Let us know what you want, we’ll do our best to make it happen.

Follow us on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/popeye_masonry/