Simply Move

Reviews for Simply Move

Kyle
Kyle

Would use them again

Needed to move a large piece of exercise equipment to the third floor, but it wouldn't fit up the stairs. Dennis and his team came when they said, were very clean, careful to protect everything and efficient. They set up a hoist and lifted the gym equipment up to the third floor from the outside of the home. Very impressed by their professionalism.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Fantastic to deal with!

Denis and his team are fantastic. Quick, efficient and took great care with all our belongs. Can’t imagine moving with anyone else! They were on time, on budget, and did not leave until we were comfortably moved. Amazing team!

Thank you David, it was our pleasure to assist you with your move! With many thanks and appreciation, we look forward to working with you in the future!

Jennifer in Aurora
Jennifer in Aurora

Top Notch Moving Company

Denis and his team showed up on time, pack all of our furnitures with care and attention. They were polite, professional and fast. I would highly recommend Denis for anyone who is looking to hire a moving company.

Thank you Jennifer, we are fortunate to have you among our growing family of customers!

Sue in Toronto
Sue in Toronto
0 reviews Bolton, ON

Apartment moving

My sister was moving from a one bedroom apartment in Toronto to one in Newmarket. Unfortunately the new apt is not ready, so all apt items were to be put in storage. Denis was very helpful on one the phone when I first spoke with him. He gave me an option of a few days for the move & also offered a storage unit (which we didn't use as we decided to get one closer to me). The packing/moving fellows arrived early & started immediately. They were very pleasant , knowledgeable & hard working guys! They worked non-stop & got the apt packed into the moving trailer. The fellows were very careful with packing, unpacking & repacking into the storage unit. They new exactly how to stack things. It was a long day, but those fellows never stopped! We are completely satisfied with Simply Move. I will recommend them in the future! Sue.

Thank you Sue, we are glad to hear such amazing feedback about our crew and their professionalism. Hope we can be of assistance in the future!

Warm regards,

Moving boxes

If I could give Simply Move more stars I would. This is the first time I used a moving company and I am so glad that I found Denis and Team. They take their work seriously and it took all the stress out for me. I cannot express enough how simple and easy they made this for me. From the very beginning Denis worked with me to make sure that everything was in place. Denis and team arrived on time, and actually handled my boxes with such care I was very impressed, I had cling wrapped it and half expected it tear in the move, but it never did, that's how careful they were. They were quick and efficient and really had a solid knowledge of their business. I will definitely use them again in future.

Thank you for your warm feedback, there is nothing more important to us than the safety of your items and your satisfaction with the moving process! Hope to hear from you again in the future!

Kind regards,

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Moving out of condo

Denis and his team where friendly and took care of our items for our move from a condo to a house. All the furniture was disassembled and wrapped with care. Worth it. All we needed to do to be ready for bed our first night was put sheets on our beds. Would recommend!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback! Glad we could make your moving day as stress-free as possible!

Kind regards,

Easy & Stress Free!

Denis & his team were amazing. I had lots of anxiety about moving, and some very large and sentimental pieces that I was worried about moving. They got them into the new space no problem, and were so kind and compassionate along the way.

They came on-time, were friendly, and finished the job within the quote that was provided to me. I'll be calling them again when I move out!

We are thrilled to hear about your stress free moving experience! This is our ultimate goal and we are glad we could make it happen! Looking forward to hearing from you again in the future!

Hypat1a
Hypat1a

Fantastic!

Denis and his crew were amazing! They were the most professional, efficient, kind, and patient movers I’ve ever encountered! From the first email to his truck driving away he delivered everything he said he would with a smile. Worth every penny!

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are glad to hear we were able to make your move as pleasant as possible! Hope to hear from you again in the future!

Moving

Moving to a partly finished condo from a 4 bedroom house. Our floors were being tiled as we moved in. Half finished and grouted in the living/dining area and the tile man said we were safe to store the boxes on the finished floor till the unwrapped a week later. Simply Move took everything in stride. Two weeks later now and the floors look great and we are moved in and unwrapped. Thanks you

Thank you for your kind words, our crews try their best to make transitions to new homes as smooth as possible!

LEA REPAIRS in Toronto
LEA REPAIRS in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

moving a house

simply move is very professional company that I used very fast and came on time and very affordable prices. I definitely will recommend them to my friends and will used them in a future. thank you Denis.

Thanks so much for taking time to review your experience moving with us. We look forward to new opportunities to work with you again in the future!

More about Simply Move

Moving made simple! At Simply Move we take moving seriously so you don't have to. We are a detail orientated moving company that can plan your move from A to Z. From the initial consultation to arriving at your new home we aim to give you a pleasant and stress-free ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?