Shape Electric Inc.

Electricians
Milton ON L0P 1B0
Electricians
Shape Electric Inc.

Reviews for Shape Electric Inc.

Dave from Burlington
Dave from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Residential Work

Hello all, Jason and his ream were pros doing some upgrading and work on my house. I will definitely have jason and his team come back to this and my next home!

Thank you Dave it was a pleasure meeting and working with you

Mikey in Toronto
Mikey in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing service, efficient and responsible work.

Jason quickly responded to my inquiry on HomeStars, made a stop to assess for the quote and got the job done very efficiently and professionally, just as discussed.

All work was completed in a timely manner and under the budget I had in mind originally.

Jason ensured I was completely satisfied with everything before he left so I never felt like he was rushing to get out.
No nonsense, honest contractor! Great job!
Thank you Sir!

1 review Brantford, ON

LED pot light installation

Installed multiple pot lights in my basement.
Jason was very knowledgeable and professional, made sure I got the best lights for my needs.
The work was done quickly, accurately and clean up was thorough.
Highly recommended!

Vanessa
Vanessa
1 review Hamilton, ON

Install 14-50 outlet in garage

Jason was amazing. He hade the process super easy and was the cheapest quote we got! The process took less than an hour and I’m super content with his work. Thanks again Jason!

Thanks Vanessa, we aim to please and when a job turns out to be easier than anticipated the bill must reflect the task

RB from Hamilton
RB from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Install new outlets in unfinished basement and install new kitchen light fixture

Jason was great to work with. Responsive, professional and did exactly what he said he would do and left his working area spotless! He is very sensibly priced and would certainly re-hire him for future work. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an electrician!

Thank you Rose and may the force be with you guys this holiday season

julia in Toronto
julia in Toronto
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Washer/dryer rough in

Great guys, did good work, very personable and thoughtful regarding the area they were working in! Would definitely invite them back for additional work!

Thank you Julia, it was a pleasure working for you. Merry Christmas!

Zoe in Toronto
Zoe in Toronto
1 review Welland, ON

Advice

Jason has been so amazing with quotes and advice regarding several issues with our new house. Super receptive, kind and quick to offer advice and guidance. So glad to have him as a resource!

Thank you Zoe, best of luck moving forward!

Bathroom Renovation

We reccently got one of our bathrooms renovated and we used Sharp Electric Inc for electrical work. Jason and his team competed the job of installing pot lights, exhaust fans in two bathrooms and changing the switches in all the rooms. They did an amazing job in completing the work in less than two days and the price paid was very reasonable. Jason is a thorough professional and we will have no hesitation to recommend Sharp Electric Inc to anyone.

Thanks Ravi, it was a pleasure working with you and give our love to Yogi!

Amazing work, great people!

Jason and his team were absolutely amazing. I got quotes from about 6 different electricians to get my hot tub done. They came with one of the best quotes and definitely the best option to get the work done. Others told me they either couldn't put it where I wanted it or it would cost triple or I would have to dig up concrete. Jason came up with a better alternative and got it done perfectly. Every person on his team were super friendly, extremely helpful and considerate. You can't find a better electrician for your job!

Thank you Keith we strive to be as helpful as possible. Enjoy your Hot tub!

Pam Richmond
Pam Richmond
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Multiple jobs throughout the house

Excellent workmanship and knowledge. Had the great pleasure of working with Jason (quick responses to all of my emails) and Mike who did the work at our home. Mike ~ you are AWESOME! A huge thank you for all the electrical work you did around our house. You’re definitely on speed dial if/when we need additional work done. Stay safe guys and thanks again.

Cindy and Pam

Thank you Pam and Cindy, we love what we do and the great people we meet along the way

More about Shape Electric Inc.

With customer satisfaction our number one priority in mind we offer any and all electrical services to all our clients with pride at competitive rates with prompt service. We are a collective of qualified trades people that were not happy with the efforts and quality of work that we witnessed ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Burlington?