North Appliance Service

Reviews for North Appliance Service

Kung
Kung
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Sam was quick to respond and did a great job installing my dishwasher

Sam was quick to provide me with a quick quote on the cost of installing our new dishwasher and the option of fixing our existing dishwasher. We ended up buying a new dishwasher and arranged for him to come by to install the new dishwasher. Sam came within the stated time frame.

Would definitely call Sam up for any future appliance installations and fixing.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Clothes Washer

Sam arrived to our home the same day we called for assistance with our washer. He diagnosed the trouble & resolved the issue quickly and was very helpful with tips on using the appliance going forward to avoid troubles again.

Charmaine in Toronto
Charmaine in Toronto
5 reviews Barrie, ON

Washing Machine Repair

Sam was able to quickly diagnose the problem with my washing machine, ordered the parts and replaced it quickly and for a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend and use him again.

Lauren
Lauren
1 review Innisfil, ON

Dryer repair

Sam responded to my request first thing. Sam was very helpful and was able to repair my dryer right away.

Travis
Travis
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Oven was working

Came to house within days, and figured out the issue very quickly. Ordered the part and replaced the part as soon as it came in. Was very quick, reasonable priced, and extremely professional. Even quickly looked at my dish washer for free. 100% would recommend and I will be using them for all my future application needs.

Kathir
Kathir
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Refrigerator Water leak repair

Sam from Northern Appliance showed up promptly, diagnosed the problem quickly and explained repair options and parts cost, ordered the part and returned and completed the work the next day. He was punctual, polite and knowledgeable.

Fridge not working properly

Quick reply and Sam was available early the next day. Sam was more than willing to show me everything he was checking and explain how things were supposed to be working. Sam is very knowledgeable and I would gladly use his services again…but hopefully I don’t need to! Thanks again

William
William

Washer n dryer installation

Sam gave me an excellent and convenient services. Sam was prompt on timing. We highly recommend them.

JoeT
JoeT
1 review Newmarket, ON

Unhappy ending...but still great service!

I opened the door to our laundry room to find the haze of smoke and the smell of burning rubber.

Sam called and texted within minutes of my submission on Homestars. He said he was on another job close-by, so we agreed he would come take a look (for his usual fee)...but I was impressed by his offer to first discuss the problem on the phone to help save us some money.

Within 2 hours of connecting with Sam, he had determined the washer was not worth fixing...so now we are hunting for a new unit.

Not the outcome we wanted, but will not hesitate to call North Appliance Service next time something goes wrong.

More about North Appliance Service

Customer is our first priority!
Contact us now for Free Phone Quote!!!
We had great experience with all major appliances!
Feel free to contact us at 705-970-2846 for any questions.
We guarantee you fast and profession services!