North Appliance Service

Elizabeth Harris from Oshawa
Elizabeth Harris from Oshawa
1 review Innisfil, ON

Washer Issues

Sam was great, came assessed the issue, ordered the part and it was completed in three days. We were very appreciable of the great turn around time.

Laurel
Laurel
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent 10/10

Solved my frig problem, and let me know the frig needed replacing. Disappointing but important info. Also solved a problem with washer door that several others could not solve.

George
George
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fridge Repair

Sam quoted on the phone and explained what he would do and we set up an appointment and he showed up when he said he would. He did a great job. Highly recommend.

Anit
Anit

Great repair service!

From the start Sam was patient, prompt and knowledgeable on the phone as I had. He was busy with other clients for a few days but was definitely worth the wait!

He was very respectful and prepared for the few hiccups with my dishwasher install and quirky fridge. He really went the extra mile to get it solved. Thanks Sam!

Dryer

Sam did a great job in my service call. He fixed the dryer problem with great professionalism and work ethics. Highly recommendation and will call him again in the future if in need.

Emily Ye
Emily Ye

Washer repair

Sam responded to my service request and came over three days later and fixed the problem. He also answered our questions about our other appliances without extra charge. We were impressed with his professionalism and work ethics and will definitely use his service again in the future.

CLH
CLH
10 reviews Thornhill, ON

Fridge repair

Sam responded quickly and through no fault of his, had to return a couple of times due to a parts issue. He was always in communication with me and showed up when he said he would, or even earlier. His prices are reasonable and hes very pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend Sam for any appliance repair.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Repair of washer and fridge

Sam was great. Getting a free estimate at the beginning was really helpful. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He fixed the issue with my washer and fridge and double-check the settings for my 2nd washer. Very pleased with the service and will recommend to my friends.

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto

Refrigerator Repair

Sam was awesome!! He diagnosed the problem in less than 2 min of arriving to my home. The problem took several hours to fix though. It was very time consuming to melt all the ice the fridge had built up inside the freezer. Gave us some great insight into typical refrigerator problems and how to avoid them.

Once the job was done, my refrigerator was working again and all is good!

Sam was very nice and trustworthy, and anyone looking for an appliance repairman should not look any further...Sam is the man!

Thanks Sam! You're now my to-go appliance guy!

Al

Donna
Donna
2 reviews Barrie, ON

LGWasher repair

The response was very quick and got a next day service call. Sam got the machine working! Thank you

More about North Appliance Service

Customer is our first priority!
Contact us now for Free Phone Quote!!!
We had great experience with all major appliances!
Feel free to contact us at 705-970-2846 for any questions.
We guarantee you fast and profession services!