FixRepair Appliance

Appliance Repair
FixRepair Appliance

Reviews for FixRepair Appliance

The worst experience ever

Alex from FixRepair was unprofessionl and dishonest, was charged 525$ for a new control boardfor my washing machine. It did not fx the issue, Alex never answered calls or texts, and after 6 weeks of trying to get the problem fixed, I am out 525$. DO NOT USE

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Dryer

This guy is awful, he doesn't communicate and does not explain the problem. He came down with the flu symptoms today to unscrew my dryer and told me I have to pay $325, and I refused, I paid him $70, he left my dryer unscrewed. When I called him and asked him to come back and put my dryer in the condition that it was in before, he asked me to pay $180. He was really rude. These reviews will not help at all, whoever has the same issue with this business, please write a complaint letter to "Better Business Bureau Canada" and follow up with them. That will give you a chance to get your money back one day. I would recommend everyone to avoid these services.

Syed
Syed

Dishwasher repair

Our dishwasher was not turning on and the water keep filling in it. Alex repaired our dishwasher about three weeks ago. It took him about 15 minutes. He gave us a 6 months warranty. He was in a rush to leave. He took his money and left. Didn't give us opportunity to ask questions. After one week (3 uses) dishwasher stopped working again, with the same issue. We called many times, no one picks up the phone. Quite often message box is full. Their warranty worth means nothing. If you don't want to waste your money, then please don't hire this guy (company).

Emily from Toronto
Emily from Toronto

Terrible customer service

This guy is AWFUL at communicating. We paid for him to fix our dishwasher, which was not draining properly; he replaced a part and charged us. He said he'd send a 3-month warranty on the work via email, and never did. The dishwasher failed to work again that night. Called him and texted him to no response. Finally heard back a couple days later and he said he'd come the next day to fix it. Never came, no response to multiple calls and texts. FINALLY two days later he texts saying he was waiting for a part and will come the next day. No apology or acknowledgment that he ghosted us, and then AGAIN HE DOESN'T SHOW UP or text or call to let us know. Are you kidding me? Finally says he'll come the next day (again no acknowledgment of ghosting!), we wait for two hours when he finally shows up. Thank goodness he fixed the problem, we were thinking this was a sunk cost and would have to hire a different repair person. The lack of communication and no-show behavior is ridiculously unprofessional and beyond frustrating.

Dani in Toronto
Dani in Toronto

Dryer repair

Great service! Ver happy with overall experience
Arrived and repair in a hour.
Thank you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

FRIDGE REPAIR BY FIXREPAIR not good

I paid $339 to fix a leak, replace the defroster. It stopped working and leaking again in less than 3 weeks. I have tried multiple times to call. He says he will call back, he will fix it the next day, and we wait at home....and no one shows up. This has happened several times. This company provides poor service. Please dont use them.

Fridge repair

Fridge had the thermostat replaced February 4/22 by Fixrepair. Less than 2 months later ice had built up once again and they were contacted. We explained the situation and pointed out there was an applicable warranty .
Twice we were told they would call back. We received no calls so contacted them again and were told someone would be at our home the next morning. No one showed up and we have never heard from them again. So we gave up with this company.

coconut in Etobicoke
coconut in Etobicoke
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fridge Repair

Called Fixrepair to fix my fridge at my rental unit on February 2, 2022. Technician went to the unit and said it would be $536 (taxes included) to fix the fridge. I agreed and he completed the work. On March 1, 2022 my tenant phoned me to tell me the fridge was not working again. I called the Fixrepair number and the same technician I spoke to last time picked it up. I explained my fridge was not working again and he said he would call me back. I did not hear back from him that whole day. I tried calling him the next day and he was avoiding my calls. I asked my tenant to give him a call and he picked up the phone. He told my tenant he would be at his premises in 2 hours. He never showed up. After 4 hours my tenant tried calling him again and nobody was picking up. We both tried again today and still nothing. Fixrepair is happy to take your money but if anything goes wrong they will avoid you like the plague. Stay away!

bsz66 in Markham
bsz66 in Markham

This business should not be allowed to operate!

We sent him pictures, model number (to get the part) and the issue about a leaky dishwasher. Showed up, spent 5 minutes, said he has no parts and to call GE. Never saw him again.

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Samsung Dishwasher Repair

Appeared late, broke our dishwasher, and then ditched us when we tried to get them back here to fix it. Would advise anyone to avoid at all costs. They were terrible.

More about FixRepair Appliance

Fix Repair Appliance Service is a Local company that provides our clients Same Day Appliance Repair, installation, and inspection Services. Established in 2012 in the heart of Toronto. Since then we expand to 8 locations in the GTA area. Fix Repair Appliance Repair All kind And brands Appliance, Fix Repair ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Woodbridge?