Be Creative Painting Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Newmarket ON L3Y 1X5

Reviews for Be Creative Painting Inc.

Cosmin
Cosmin
5 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Stairs staining

Excellent service and top notch quality. Brandon was a pleasure to work with: great communication, always on time and went above and beyond to ensure the job is done at the best quality possible. Highly recommended.

It was a pleasure. Thank you for entrusting me with your project

Armen
Armen

Highly Recommend

Needed exterior painting done on the siding and garage door. Brandon was honest and very professional. He delivered the work exactly as promised and even followed up to ensure I was totally satisfied. Great work for a very fair price. Can't recommend this company enough.

Thank you for your time, review and your trust in your project. I'm glad you are happy with my work. I will be here for when you need me. Thanks again.

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Sutton home interior repaint

Brandon came, did a perfect paint job and left the place spotless. I will use him again for future paint work

Thank you, pleasure working with you and look forward for any future projects.

TRANS MOVING TORONTO
TRANS MOVING TORONTO

Office and Warehouse Painting

Brandon was recommended by a friend that had used his services and had amazing feedback about his work. We had him come to quote our office and warehouse space and hired him for painting. He is professional, hard working, and very pleasant to deal with. We highly recommend his services, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again Brandon.

Trans Moving Team!

Thank you very much and hope to help you in any further projects

andres_arcila10 in Toronto
andres_arcila10 in Toronto

Apartment painting

I hired them to paint my apartment, they were professional and the work was done on time. I would recommend them.

Hey Andres,

I really appreciate the feedback and want to thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure painting your apartment and we will be here for your painting needs.

mfsotelo3 in Toronto
mfsotelo3 in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Service

I recently hired this company to paint my nail salon. All I have to say is WOW! I was so impressed ! the entire space is a bubblegum pink, which I was a little nervous about the outcome. But they helped me choose colours, and it came out amazing. They worked super clean, edges came out perfect. Their costumer service couldn’t have been better; They were very patient with my indecisiveness and made the entire process very easy. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for painters for any space !

Hey Mfsotelo,

It was a pleasure meeting you and want to thank you for the opportunity to make your vision a reality. I really appreciate the feedback and want to thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure painting your Salon and we will be here for your painting needs.

Darya from Toronto
Darya from Toronto

Condo Painting

I hired Brandon to paint my whole condo. He was such a pleasure to work with. He was prepared with a pallet book so I was able to choose my colors, suggested top quality paint, he worked fast and efficiently as well had tremendous attention to detail. I would highly recommend hiring him for all your Painting needs.

Hey Darya,

I really appreciate the feedback and want to thank you for your kind words. It was apleadure painting your Condo and will be here for your painting needs.

Be Creative Painting

More about Be Creative Painting Inc.

We try and provide custom work and finish with every project and the goal is to paint every home, as if it was our own.