Khan & Telson Construction Inc

Mississauga ON L4T 0A9
General Contractors
Khan & Telson Construction Inc

Reviews for Khan & Telson Construction Inc

Bathroom floor done BEAUTIFULLY!

I needed to have my bathroom floor done. Khan had his team come out and discovered there were other issues with the previous work done. They took their time fixing it, did a thorough job at a reasonable price and the difference was clear. I have referred friends to Khan and Telson- they are good at what they do!

Frank
Frank

Lounge renovation

I needed a facelift for my lounge and this company delivered extremely satisfactorily.
They are an all in one contractor with demolition, electrical, painting and Millwork experience. They did an awesome job.

JonahH in Toronto
JonahH in Toronto

Full Bathroom Redo

I cannot recommend this company enough. They were in and out in under a week and the work was absolutely perfect. Our new bathroom is even nicer than we had hoped. On top of that the guys Khan works with are friendly, professional, and tip of their game. You won't find anyone better for construction work of any kind.

Thanks Jonah it was a pleasure working with you and your wife.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Excellent Job

My experience with Khan & Telson Construction Inc was amazing. The construction process was made easy. They worked in a timely manner. Their professionalism was excellent. The outcome of the project was breathtaking. Thank you Khan & Telson Construction Inc.

Thanks sir!

Private User reviews London, ON

Home renovation

He transformed my basement, living room, bathrooms into a modern day open concept home. He is very consistent in his approach, guidance and offers the best advice in terms of products. His dedication to excellence is exceptional for example accompanying you to purchase materials to make sure you have top notch quality products. I will request his services again in the future if the opportunity ever arises.

Thanks very much it was a pleasure working with you and your family. I'm glad you loved your new look home.

1 review London, ON

Basement Renovation

Khan and Telson are the fellows to call for your basement renovation....We were appreciative of the care and expertise he and his team used design and gave our basement a great look.

Thanks very much it was our pleasure working with you and your family.

Renovation services

I needed to do some renovations at my restaurant and I reached out to this company who delivered a fantastic job in a timely manner.
I was also able to save thousands of dollars by using them for the job.

That's very much Mr. Bond it was a pleasure and always will be great to work with you.

1 review Guelph, ON

Home renovations

I have been using Khan & Telson Construction Inc. Niw for the past 3 years since I bought my house. They have been in charge of all renovation projects in my house ranging from flooring maintenance, basement renovation, paintings and so many other projects.
I can only say I have always been more than satisfied with their services and most especially the timely delivery of the projects each time.

I definitely recommend at 100%

Thanks sir it was our pleasure working with you and your family

Basement Remodeling

Khan & Telson Construction Inc did a great job to my satisfaction, he was flexible to work with my time, cost effective and did a great job remodeling my basement with new kitchen, new floors, new laundry.

Thanks sir if was our pleasure working with you and your family.

Basement

Good guys and good services. I recommend their service to anyone who desires a good home renovation or basement construction.

Thanks very much! It was our pleasure working with you

More about Khan & Telson Construction Inc